Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/26/2006 5:20pm

Style: BJJ, Boxing, ex LARPer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

comparing kettlebell books

Ok I've been lurking long enough. First off I love this site and think its a great thing to root out all the frauds and save honest fighters training money. Alright now I need help. I'm comparing two books that look basically the same. They are called "The Russian Kettlebell Challenge" and "Enter the Kettlebell." Has anyone read either of these? Which one is better, I'm basically in the market for a no BS manual with easy to follow instructions on fundamental kettlebell excercises (and preferably colour pictures). I already bought a kettlebell and, in throwing it around I realized I have no idea what I'm doing.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/13/2007 5:17pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have the "Enter the Kettlebell" dvd and I love it. Seeing the exercises being performed and explained in detail really helps alot. I also downloaded the e-books. The "Enter the Kettlebell" book helps with tecnique and setting up a program. If you use Limewire, you can probably find them both.