--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maarten Sebastiaan Franks Spijker, China

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/07/2007 8:04pm

Style: Sanda, Taijiquan ( Chen)

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oke, that last part isn't even funny! =P We train in more or less normal clothes and train kicks with our shoes on (Ah, the pains of trying to find shoes in China!). I often wear my olde Judo gi (Only the top, can't find the trousers) because it's thick and I don't want to wash my clothes by hand every bloody day.

Look.. It's like this... After years of searching for something that is not a martial dance, whimsical farce, or TKD you have to understand that I was beginning to get desperate and depressed about the whole China situation. PERHAPS my senses have dulled during my time here, but I do believe what they do here is good stuff. Excuse my enthusiasm... I am just very very satisfied. And you better believe that I'll be sticking with it. I'm trying to find an apartment near the school so that I can go six days a week. I also got a few of my tall foreign mates to join so that I have people of different heights to work with. If the training isn't hardcore already I'll take it there. ;)

Also, practising falls on concrete is the opposite of retarded. When someone attacks you are you going to land on fluffy dead bunnies? NO. Getting used to impacts is part of the game. When someone punches you in the face you will be less disoriented. Being disoriented will get you killed.

For the record, I am far from new to MA. This will be the first time that I have invested a lot of time and energy into a grappling art, but I am no stranger. What I AM is fucking insane. Can't wait to get back to class today. That will be all. Ciao.

- Maarten Sebastiaan Franks Spijker

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/07/2007 11:28pm

Style: American Karate,TSD,KFSS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    Uhmm that is a Tai Chi uniform. Don't post pictures of your hippie art and attribute them to me.

My first year of training my uniform was prettier.

My kung fu style was all confused we dressed like Karate guys.
    Where in the world did you learn your Kung Fu at? That uniform is not like any Kung Fu uniforms that I have ever seen in over 30 years of training. Did you find the uniform in a thrift store? Your stance? is that supposed to be some kind of crane? Looks pretty weak to me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/07/2007 11:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You say that you wear a karate uniform instead of Kung Fu? I have news for you, that is not even any type of karate uniform either.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/08/2007 2:12am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You used the quote function right?

Now, if you look at the image tag it says Hwa Rang Do.

Here you are trying to be serious and knowledgeable and failing as usual.

Don't you have to chase someone down for insulting your wife or something?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/08/2007 7:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What are you? Some kind of child that thinks that insulting people is cool. Don't be such a kid. I was just making an observation on the uniform. Just because I have never seen one like it does not mean that there isn't one. I still think that it looks like a hand me down.
    Last edited by fox; 1/08/2007 7:54pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/09/2007 2:06am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fox
    What are you? Some kind of child that thinks that insulting people is cool. Don't be such a kid.
    Interesting. Let's see you haven't studied that style right? No but yet here is your comment
    Where in the world did you learn your Kung Fu at? That uniform is not like any Kung Fu uniforms that I have ever seen in over 30 years of training. Did you find the uniform in a thrift store? Your stance? is that supposed to be some kind of crane? Looks pretty weak to me.
    Hmmm............the bold is an insult not an observation.

So, according to your observation and comment you are the child.

I was just making an observation on the uniform. Just because I have never seen one like it does not mean that there isn't one. I still think that it looks like a hand me down.
    Wow look another insult.

Dumbass.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2007 10:09am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You do not know what styles I have trained in or where, so now look who is the DUMBASS,
    The stance looks like he is off balance,and thats why I said it was weak.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/09/2007 10:39am

supporting memberBullshido Newbie
     Style: Wu Style TCC + BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One of the stories that's often told about martial arts is how someone observed the movements of animals fighting and was inspired to apply them to real life. Well, here's a true story from my life.

When I was a kid I had a friend whose mom kept a shih tzu and a poodle -- both tiny. The shih tzu had a bad leg and a high-pitched yelp. The poodle had some sort of brown deformity over one of its eyes. I used to watch the poodle constantly try to mount and ass-**** the shih tzu who didn't enjoy being penetrated by another male. The two of them would run around in circles, yelping and limping, jumping and humping. Tragic didn't begin to describe this frequent scene.

When I think back to that sad little pair of dogs, I realize that they looked downright dignified compared to you two.

Please take your ridiculous little slap-fight into the realm of PM so that no one else has to have their heart broken by witnessing it.
    Last edited by Bang!; 1/09/2007 10:42am at .

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    1/09/2007 11:10am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    Throwing someone around makes them look like your bitch.
    As was clearly demonstrated by Anna suplexing me at the tech TD...

Kintanon
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 9 LastLast