Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 89 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/07/2007 6:16am

Style: Sanda, Taijiquan ( Chen)

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    i love how you try and make it sound so HARDKOER. sounds pretty much like most gyms ive seen, although they have less pointless **** like doing 200 press ups (get a fuckin bench already)
    I love how my wife gives me oral pleasure, but that really isn't on topic, is it? Looks like you skipped the title of this thread, chief.

Lacking in equipment does not equal lacking in training. I AM in rural China, you know? They can only afford so much. The owner doesn't get any profit from this. He only opened a school because it is his passion. He only gets enough money to pay his rent from the school, and that only from the Taekwondo class that uses the space in the mornings, I think.

- Maarten Sebastiaan Franks Spijker
    Last edited by MaartenSFS; 1/07/2007 6:38am at .

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    1/07/2007 7:58am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jumping around on concrete isn't hardcore, it's retarded.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/07/2007 10:41am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaartenSFS
    I love how my wife gives me oral pleasure, but that really isn't on topic, is it? Looks like you skipped the title of this thread, chief.

Lacking in equipment does not equal lacking in training. I AM in rural China, you know? They can only afford so much. The owner doesn't get any profit from this. He only opened a school because it is his passion. He only gets enough money to pay his rent from the school, and that only from the Taekwondo class that uses the space in the mornings, I think.

- Maarten Sebastiaan Franks Spijker
    Enjoy what you do and stop posting. The more you post the more you sound like a larping Asiophille.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/07/2007 10:54am

supporting memberBullshido Newbie
     Style: Wu Style TCC + BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Settle down, assholes. Living in rural China is, in fact, a reasonable explanation for doing knuckle push-ups in place of benching.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/07/2007 10:56am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Repulsive Monkey
    Settle down, assholes. I think that living in rural China is a reasonable explanation for doing knuckle push-ups in place of benching.
    Bullshit read his post. The push ups and training aren't bad. It is the larptatsic "I'm so hardcore" that I have a problem with in the first place.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/07/2007 11:00am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I did read his post. And, yes, he's sickeningly enthusiastic, but most of us were at one point -- regardless of what we were training. It's really not necessary to make a concerted effort to crush his spirits during his first week.

Beginners come and go. I would personally like to hear about how this guy's training progresses, since he actually offers a window into something fairly unique. After six months or so -- if he actually sticks things out -- it will be time to attack any delusions he has.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/07/2007 11:11am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I did read his post. And, yes, he's sickeningly enthusiastic, but most of us were at one point -- regardless of what we were training. It's really not necessary to make a concerted effort to crush his spirits during his first week.

Beginners come and go. I would personally like to hear about how this guy's training progresses, since he actually offers a window into something fairly unique. After six months or so -- if he actually sticks things out -- it will be time to attack any delusions he has.
    That is why I said enjoy what you do.

Warcries are not something special they are Kiais. I'm not attacking his fun just his belief it is something new, that no one else has done before.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    1/07/2007 11:15am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Thats what I chalk it up to, he's a beginner and to him it may be hardcore but in reality its actually much less than what we do at our MMA gym on a regular basis. Hell even in my ninjering days we used to jump form trees and do dive rolls for a rope outside with unforgiving twigs and rocks, you know da r3a1!!! I hope he sticks with it and in time he will probably see it form a new respective.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/07/2007 11:16am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think that's what he's saying. I think that he reminds you during the first year of your training. And that makes you cringe.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/07/2007 11:48am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think that's what he's saying. I think that he reminds you during the first year of your training. And that makes you cringe.
    Uhmm that is a Tai Chi uniform. Don't post pictures of your hippie art and attribute them to me.

My first year of training my uniform was prettier.

My kung fu style was all confused we dressed like Karate guys.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 89 LastLast