Nay, hilarious.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/29/2006 8:56am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tracy Style Chinese Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, before I take up the invitation challenge (which I intend to do, when ready), I've e-mailed Mr. McLellan the following, in an attempt to recover the original messages in which he made the claims, and I stuck up for him. The following is the e-mail I sent, and as soon as I get a response, I'll let you know:

Mr. McLellan,

I'm an avid Kenpo enthusiast, and I used to frequent the forums attached to your website. I have recently taken interest to use the message boards again, however I find them conspicuously absent. I was just wondering if (in the event they're temporarily down) they will be coming back up soon? If they've been taken down permanently, I was just curious to know why. Thank you for your time and help,

-- Clayton

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    12/29/2006 12:23pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NexNoxNoctus
    So, before I take up the invitation challenge (which I intend to do, when ready),
    - You want to stretch first maybe? Do some jumping jacks? I mean come on the moment you open your mouth about the guy you either have the balls to say it to his face or sit down and shut up, or to quote Mr. Rollins:

"The captain has flipped the 'SIT THE **** DOWN SHUT THE **** UP' light on...."

the captains in this case would be Doc X <he didn't attend 7 years of evil medical school to be called Mr. you know> and Askari.....

I've e-mailed Mr. McLellan the following, in an attempt to recover the original messages in which he made the claims, and I stuck up for him. The following is the e-mail I sent, and as soon as I get a response, I'll let you know:

Mr. McLellan,

I'm an avid Kenpo enthusiast, and I used to frequent the forums attached to your website. I have recently taken interest to use the message boards again, however I find them conspicuously absent. I was just wondering if (in the event they're temporarily down) they will be coming back up soon? If they've been taken down permanently, I was just curious to know why. Thank you for your time and help,

-- Clayton
    - See that's called a bait and switch and is wholeheartedly dishonest in my opinion. You come on the board talking about some guy named Pat who might have said something but see you can't prove it because like the computer you were using was like not yours and like you don't have that email anymore and like I was totally bummed out and stuff but like I know the guys name and he did say these things to me and um well yeah you should believe me cause like I'm the guy who just showed up and stuff........

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 7:02pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tracy Style Chinese Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DocX>> Wow, I do have to say that I am, at least, impressed by the sheer number of peons able to fit their mouths on your genetalia at once. Did you have to brainwash them to undevelope their own opinions, or did they hand that over willingly?

I'll no longer be responding to those of you too ignorant/lazy to read what I've said, but I will state one more time for the record:

I don't expect you to just automatically 100% believe me. All I hope is to make anyone who might be in contact with him wary, so if nothing else, a sudden change in personality will at least not take you by surprise. I'm not asking anything so terribly unreasonable here, and if you want proof then "shut the **** up and sit the **** down" while I gather it, otherwise go back to the mental/social masturbation you call posting, somewhere else.

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 7:49pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, just for the record, you are the owner of the rival school in Halifax?

Just to confirm for future reference and anyone that reads this thread.
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 10:41pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DocX>> Wow, I do have to say that I am, at least, impressed by the sheer number of peons able to fit their mouths on your genetalia at once. Did you have to brainwash them to undevelope [Sic--Ed.] their own opinions, or did they hand that over willingly?
    No, they just needed to attain the mastery of Standard Written English consistently demonstrated by blind aphasic oysters.

I'll no longer be responding to those of you too ignorant/lazy to WAAAA!!!! BAD MAN! BAD MAN! BAD TOUCH!!! I NEED AN ADULT!!!!
    Cowadice and willful ignorance duly noted.

Curiously, this individual expects others to waste more time trying to decipher "t3h s3kr1t m34n1ng" of his rantings than he does spouting them.

Hoist by his own petar he was.

Most trolls last at least two pages before utterly degenerating into their absolute dishonest stupidity.

--J.D.

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 10:42pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Askari
    So, just for the record, you are the owner of the rival school in Halifax?

Just to confirm for future reference and anyone that reads this thread.
    Either that or he lives in Tailand and does not mind that the entire Eastern Hemisphere does his wife whilst the Wester Hemisphere is planning vacation trip to her nethers.

--J.D.

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    12/31/2006 1:08am

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DocX>> Wow, I do have to say that I am, at least, impressed by the sheer number of peons able to fit their mouths on your genetalia at once. Did you have to brainwash them to undevelope their own opinions, or did they hand that over willingly?
    - Perhaps you should read a bit more before spouting off the type written equivalent of verbal dihorreah?

I'll no longer be responding to those of you too ignorant/lazy to read what I've said, but I will state one more time for the record:
    - We did reply to what you said, try to untwist your panties long enough to realize that skepticism may exist when someone makes unsubstantiated claims. Also, considering it would appear you haven't actually read the site long enough to understand it these accusations of ignorance and lack of read comprehension is laughable.

I don't expect you to just automatically 100% believe me.
    - So what's your problem then?

All I hope is to make anyone who might be in contact with him wary, so if nothing else, a sudden change in personality will at least not take you by surprise.
    - So he's bipolar? Did you fail to also read what this forum is suppose to be about?

I'm not asking anything so terribly unreasonable here, and if you want proof then "shut the **** up and sit the **** down" while I gather it, otherwise go back to the mental/social masturbation you call posting, somewhere else.
    - Well then **** off until you can back up what you what to say.

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/31/2006 4:37am

Style: kb, tapping, jjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Edit.
    Last edited by porch; 12/31/2006 4:42am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/31/2006 4:39am

Style: kb, tapping, jjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whups! Meant to post in the Throwdown section.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast