Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/21/2006 10:25am

Style: Muay Thai/BJJ/Boxing/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Creighton MMA In Duluth, GA

Paul Creighton is an excellent instructor, he gets on the mat every session, not only does he tech well, but he rolls with the students as well. He is down to earth and never boast about anything. The program is solid, not only does it develop great cardio, but he also teaches great techniques to. He also has made an MMA program, in which there are five levels, like his BJJ class, you have to have certain belt in BJJ to get the same in MMA, so it works really well, and is very structured and organized. He has his own fight shorts that are only 20 dollars, as well as rash guards that are cheaper than the usual ones, he always keeps his equipment stocked, so anytime you need somthing you can just buy it directly from him, and if he does'nt have it he will order it. It is a great gym and I look forward to training and fighting with them for years to come.

Posted On:
    12/26/2006 4:04pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just started training at Paul's school. I've only been 7 or 8 times, but I have gotten a good feel for how the system works. Paul and his instructors are great to work with. I'm 45 and out of shape, yet I've received nothing but encouragement and good, solid instruction in BJJ and sub. grappling. Every technique taught is tournament or MMA tested, and an explanation is given for every step of the position or submission. The class size is small enough so that if you have a question, its easy to get an answer. When my cardio runs out, they work with me in a way that allows me to learn at my own pace, but that also stretches me to a higher level. The school has a friendly, family style atmosphere that makes me want to go back every week.

Posted On:
    12/26/2006 4:16pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just started training at Paul's school. I've only been 7 or 8 times but I have gotten a good feel for how the system works. Paul and his instructors are great to work with. I'm 45 and out of shape, yet I've received nothing but encouragement and good, solid instruction in BJJ and sub. grappling. Every technique taught is tournament or MMA tested, and an explanation is given for every step of the move. The class size is small enough so that if you have a question, its easy to get an answer. When my cardio runs out, they work with me in a way that allows me to learn at my own pace, but that also stretches me to a higher level. The school has a friendly, family style atmosphere that makes me want to go back every week.