I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    12/28/2006 4:11am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kiai_killer
    Wow, spetznaz huh? I guess systema is teh deadly after all. Aren't they the guys that used remote-viewing units? In case you don't know what remote-viewing is, it's using psychics for recon, complete with magic crystals (lol).
    The sad part is, the US government dabbled with remote viewing as well. Much like the systema wackaroons, these guys (still) involved with remote viewing actually believes their stuff works.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    12/28/2006 4:14am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by budoboy
    Kadachnikov Systema is a different style from Ryabko/Vasiliev Systema. Both use the name Systema however they are different. Ryabko and Kadachnikov know each other in a professional sense but there is no connection between their organizations.

I believe Ryabko/Vasiliev Systema has been influenced by Kadachnikov Systema however as I think the Kadachnikov style is more prevalent in the Russian military as a whole.

Jeff
    One piece of crap is actually different from another piece of crap? That's freaky.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    12/28/2006 4:28am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaroge
    Thank you, That's all I was asking. I am no expert but have read extensively on Special forces. From what I gather they look for super fit extremely self motivated types. Ryabko's waist line doesn't exactly jive with that vibe.
    You see, that's an honest assessment which is a fact simply lost on systemaites.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    12/28/2006 4:33am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is just wrong to brainwash children at this early age. I really feel sorry for this kid ->

Dominic Robinson having his 3rd hour in systema, he is 10 years old, He will be a handfull in the near future!

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    12/28/2006 4:45am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ryabko at two hundred pounds lighter. -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr7L_tY0FQw

Well, now we know why German forces were able to slaughter 12 million of them, the russians used systema.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/28/2006 5:04pm

Style: Systema/ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

History lesson

Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss
    Ryabko at two hundred pounds lighter. -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr7L_tY0FQw

Well, now we know why German forces were able to slaughter 12 million of them, the russians used systema.
    "The Germans treated Soviet prisoners with brutality and exhibited cruelty toward overrun Soviet populations. The effect of this treatment instilled a deep hatred in the hearts and minds of the Soviet citizens. Hatred of the Germans enabled the Soviet government to extract a level of sacrifice from the Soviet population unheard of in Western nations.

The Germans grossly underestimated the Soviet people. The German high command viewed the Soviet soldiers as incompetent and considered the average citizen as an inferior human being. German soldiers were stunned by the ferocity with which the Red Army fought. German planners were amazed at the level of suffering the Soviet citizens could endure and still work and fight.

Failure to correctly appraise the enemy and plan accordingly was a key reason German plans failed."

Maybe this is to your liking?

http://katardat.org/marxuniv/2002-SU...cruelties.html

Obviously Hitler or his advisors forget Napoleon's adventures in Russia.

http://www.russianmartialart.com/for...pic.php?t=2675

Nazis were great at killing women and children or would you prefer this?

http://www.aeronautics.ru/archive/ww...-%200065-1.jpg

http://www.eisenhowerinstitute.org/p...erienceww2.htm. An objective American perspective1
    Last edited by systemavin; 12/28/2006 7:24pm at .

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    12/28/2006 8:03pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey now, systemavin, you don't really want to start a history lesson/war about the 1940-ies, do you? Just for one ironic remark...
    Your links have not much to do with Systema, IMO.
    No one questions the suffering the inhabitants of the imperialist red Russia had to go through.
    No one should dare to say that Hitler was worse than Stalin when I'm in the room though.
    Those two bastards were colleagues and thinking very much alike, with absolute zero respect for human life other than their own and that of several chosen individuals.
    Shall we start posting pictures of atrocities done by Russian soldiers and NKVD members?
    Tonuzaba

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    12/28/2006 11:23pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by systemavin
    Maybe this is to your liking?
    As usual, your statements or sources are suspect and contrived.

"The Germans treated Soviet prisoners with brutality and exhibited cruelty toward overrun Soviet populations. The effect of this treatment instilled a deep hatred in the hearts and minds of the Soviet citizens. Hatred of the Germans enabled the Soviet government to extract a level of sacrifice from the Soviet population unheard of in Western nations.
    Ahh, the noble and good Soviet soldiers whom only fought in defense of their motherland. Question my tiny-brained friend, what acts of brutality did the Polish people commit against mother russia causing the Red army to invade in 1939?

The Germans grossly underestimated the Soviet people.
    An overly broad statement that can mean anything, thus irrelevant.

The German high command viewed the Soviet soldiers as incompetent
    They were, this was a direct result of Stalin's purges of his military officials.

and considered the average citizen as an inferior human being.
    Compared to the German nation of living and social standards at the time, there is a lot of truth to this. Even now, communist controlled countries their populations live in a almost backward state when compared to the living standards of the 1st world nations.

German soldiers were stunned by the ferocity with which the Red Army fought. German planners were amazed at the level of suffering the Soviet citizens could endure and still work and fight.
    The russian conscripts and citizenry had no alternatives, they either fought against the Germans or were shot by Stalin's security forces.

Failure to correctly appraise the enemy and plan accordingly was a key reason German plans failed."
    It was Hitlers inflexibility and ignoring the advice of his Generals that ultimately doomed the invasion.

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    12/29/2006 6:42am

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread has taken a turn for the gay.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/29/2006 1:08pm

Style: systema/RMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaroge
    Does anybody know if there is any evidence to corroborate the claim that Systema is taught to Spetznaz, special forces or any military outfit? Also if there is any proof of Ryabko's claim to be a russian military officer, Spetnaz colonel no less?
    If this has already been covered than please post link instead of bitching. Also I notice many of these threads devolve into critiques of Systema technically and effectively. Just interested in proof of the claimed history.....
    back to the original question of corroborating evidence:

According to wikipedia it is so; so it must be...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Ryabko
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678