BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    1/18/2009 11:44pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Gun Blog .45

Para-USA Gun Blog .45 special edition. They made 25 of the .45 and 15 of the 9mm, so it was pretty exclusive--low-speed internet geeks only, thank you very much. These are basically just the Tac-S model with the addition of a Para fiber-optic front sight, a Para rear target sight (think of a Bo-Mar with sharp corners) a pair of Crimson Trace Lasergrips, and the marking "Gun Blog 45" on the slide. (Unless you ordered the 9mm, in which case your Europellet shame is broadcast for all the world to see.)

I like mine a lot. It has the LDA trigger, and I wasn't sure what I'd think of that, but it sure works for me. Mine has run perfectly so far--zero stoppages, zero failures to feed, zero failures to eject, zero failures to fire. One of the other bloggers, though, has had to send his back twice for major issues--a broken grip safety and something else I forget at the moment. It'll be interesting to see whether Para's new American factory in North Carolina will solve their quality control issues, because the designs are great. Get one put together like mine was and you're a happy camper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gun Blog 45 Small 1.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	9729  

Last edited by Don Gwinn; 1/18/2009 11:50pm at .

Sin Dios! Sin amos!

Posted On:
    2/25/2009 1:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Starting Over... Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    how much that set you back?

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    2/25/2009 6:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Gwinn View Post
    Para-USA Gun Blog .45 special edition. They made 25 of the .45 and 15 of the 9mm, so it was pretty exclusive--low-speed internet geeks only, thank you very much. These are basically just the Tac-S model with the addition of a Para fiber-optic front sight, a Para rear target sight (think of a Bo-Mar with sharp corners) a pair of Crimson Trace Lasergrips, and the marking "Gun Blog 45" on the slide. (Unless you ordered the 9mm, in which case your Europellet shame is broadcast for all the world to see.)

I like mine a lot. It has the LDA trigger, and I wasn't sure what I'd think of that, but it sure works for me. Mine has run perfectly so far--zero stoppages, zero failures to feed, zero failures to eject, zero failures to fire. One of the other bloggers, though, has had to send his back twice for major issues--a broken grip safety and something else I forget at the moment. It'll be interesting to see whether Para's new American factory in North Carolina will solve their quality control issues, because the designs are great. Get one put together like mine was and you're a happy camper.
    I don't even really like guns all that much ... but goddamn the collector geek in me is tweaking out .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920