12/22/2006 2:53am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ar549
    worst troll job done today
    Get a life retard .

You show me yours and I will show you mine .

* edit *

oops I spoke to soon I reread that troll job .

Quote Originally Posted by retard
    even have A disturbance in the cutting edge like it distorted upon contacting during A cut.
    and I found something valid in there . That is one of the reasons I took the pictures the way I did .

Yes it is a hell of a distortion isn't it ? I put that there fucking around when I was taking apart ( destroying ) a deck . You should have seen it before I fixed it . She was royaly fucked up . That is not all that is wrong with my baby either .

She cuts reasonably and holds an edge fairly well considering she is by no means a high dollar kukri . Just a stock WW2 kukri my wifes boss picked up one day . She just sits pretty now , retired .
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 12/22/2006 3:09am at .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Banned for failing to live up to the standards he expected of others and wasting more time on calling out forum military members' credentials than he spent in his own military career.

Posted On:
    12/22/2006 3:07am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bulldogging

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey

worst troll job done today, Get a life retard .

You show me yours and I will show you mine .

Youre confusing reality with trolling dumbfuckmonkey, The reality is you posted pictures of A knife you basicaly have no clue about other than it looks cool and you got it off ebay or at some fleamarket and present yourself as some badass on the forum who critisizes and trolls legitimate posts others make. Then you make some dumbfuckmonkey post on the weapons forum and someone calls you on it and you cry troll. You are either stupid or A fool and possibly both.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    12/22/2006 3:13am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Youre confusing reality with trolling dumbfuckmonkey, The reality is you posted pictures of A knife you basicaly have no clue about other than it looks cool and you got it off ebay or at some fleamarket and present yourself as some badass on the forum who critisizes and trolls legitimate posts others make. Then you make some dumbfuckmonkey post on the weapons forum and someone calls you on it and you cry troll. You are either stupid or A fool and possibly both.
    I want to know where I am presenting myself as a badass ?

Where did I say the kukri was anything special or anything other than what she appears to be ? .

Where am I crying ?

Grow up .
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    12/22/2006 3:15am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    AR549, Check this out: there's a way to phrase things so you don't sound like such an asshole:
    Hey dumbfuckmonkey! You started A thread about A knife with no test pictures or even proof it can cut. For that matter it looks like you have never sharpend the thing and could even have A disturbance in the cutting edge like it distorted upon contacting during A cut.

Whats the story on the blade, Do you have any clue as to who actually made the thing or what the steel is? Dont just say something stupid like its spring steel, Be speccific and say what it is or do you know? What about the heat treatment, whats the rockwell hardness of the thing? What have you been cutting up with it, toilet paper in your outhouse? Oh Im sorry, You say you got it off Ebay!
    roughly translates to:
    Hey backfist monkey, what kind of kukri is that? Who makes it, and what can you tell me about the steel? Does it cut well? Here's a pic of hot chicks from my native Thailand:

Would that have been so hard, AR? Quick, reply with that damn sawed off shotgun pic you like so much.

Banned for failing to live up to the standards he expected of others and wasting more time on calling out forum military members' credentials than he spent in his own military career.

Posted On:
    12/22/2006 3:25am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bulldogging

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    Get a life retard .

You show me yours and I will show you mine

Yes it is a hell of a distortion isn't it ? I put that there fucking around when I was taking apart ( destroying ) a deck . You should have seen it before I fixed it . She was royaly fucked up . That is not all that is wrong with my baby either .

She cuts reasonably and holds an edge fairly well considering she is by no means a high dollar kukri . Just a stock WW2 kukri my wifes boss picked up one day . She just sits pretty now , retired .

Are you trying to say your wife let her boss **** her in the ass so he gave you the knife as A gesture of good faith? How many knives has your wifes boss given you? I hope she never brought home A box of them from walmart or her family reunion,

Dumbfuckmonkey, Blade Ponce?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/22/2006 3:43am

Style: Jabs & Cross Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CodosDePiedra
    Here's a pic of hot chicks from my native Thailand:
    I also know that in Thailand, katoey looks like them as well.... hard to differentiate.

GMW

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    12/22/2006 4:00am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Are you trying to say your wife let her boss **** her in the ass so he gave you the knife as A gesture of good faith? How many knives has your wifes boss given you? I hope she never brought home A box of them from walmart or her family reunion,

Dumbfuckmonkey, Blade Ponce?
    Hehehehe you're silly , off topic , and retarded .
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Infidel

Posted On:
    12/22/2006 7:25am

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man I hope every thread doesn't turn into another flame war spreading out over 20 pages.
    Seriously can't you guys just keep that to one thread?

Right now I'm using a cold steel Kobun. Nice little knife I picked up for $50 and also a Colombia River CRKT in Tan. (M16-14 one though i wanna switch to the smaller version m16-13)

I also use this for clearing brush at my cabin

And this when I'm hiking/camping sometimes too
    Last edited by vigilus; 12/22/2006 7:30am at .

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    12/22/2006 7:32am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here are three of my Nihonto. The bottom two are traditionally forged shinken and the top is an iaito.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	three-hriz.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	6798  

"To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/22/2006 9:08am

Style: Ju-Jitsu, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CodosDePiedra
    I like the Kris in Southpaw's picture.
    Me, too. May I ask you a closer look of that thing?
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast