Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/03/2003 8:24pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Break his nose? God I hate when people say that crap. What if you can't break his nose? Hmm smart ass? Yeah, go back to kindergarten, bwhahahaahaaha.

Official WTDude Badass Evil Genius

***ned

Posted On:
    8/03/2003 9:47pm

supporting member
     Style: i

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Attacking a student when they get off work and are about to get into their car, or into the car to go somewhere when the guard is down, causes the emitting of the adrenaline dump, and once you feel it over and over, it becomes less of a surprise and more of an expected feeling.
    That's the sign of a great instructor. When they attack you when you get off from work.

~
    danny

"That baby better watch his mouth. I rape kids like him as part of my warm-up for raping teenagers, grown men, and eventually charging rhinos." - Boyd

Posted On:
    8/03/2003 11:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    if you hit first, you truly have to believe its necessary. u can't do it out of anger, and hope u can convince the jury it was necessary.

thats why i like sparring. students of schools w/o sparring, are sometimes trigger happy about hitting somone. when i did TKD i was, and i paid by gettin attacked by 3 18y/o (i was 14 at the time). now that i've done real sparring...if i ever have an oppurtunity to fihgt somone, i won't feel like testing my skills and trying to prove my ego anything.

Do Be Open-minded
    Don't Be Gullible
    -----------------
    RIP Alex Gong...
  4. DRD

Posted On:
    8/03/2003 11:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A sign of a good instructor deus, is one that does everything in his or her power and creativety to make his students as safe as possible when the unexpected, unwanted, terrifying, and life or death situation comes to them.

The very best way to handle the unexpected is by removing it as much as possible by training the unexpected. It is then no longer a mystery, or mystique.

And I promise I won't attack them when they get off work. I will attack them then, at home, on a date, fishing, hanging out, and any other scene that I can use to test them at their most relaxed, with the intent to remind them that it is these times that they are most at risk. When they feel safest.

It does not mean I am great, it simply means I take what I do seriously and care for the safety of those I work with.

DRD

***ned

Posted On:
    8/03/2003 11:42pm

supporting member
     Style: i

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whatever gets you off big guy.

~
    danny

"That baby better watch his mouth. I rape kids like him as part of my warm-up for raping teenagers, grown men, and eventually charging rhinos." - Boyd

Posted On:
    8/03/2003 11:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I attack people when they are in the shower.

A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.

Posted On:
    8/04/2003 12:02am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WTDude's weapon of choice is a cam corder.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234