Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Research

Style
    TKD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Research

I'm very new at this, so please forgive my grammer ormy computer skills. I live in korea and lived in the united stes for over 25 years. I have been doing tkd for over 30 years and played with other styles in that time. but the one thing i found very scary is how many people in the united states have such fake schools. I witness many and also helped shut some down even. It is a digrace of the acient fathers of the art and i know my family would of been saden by all this going on. it is hard for me to translate the right words but i hope you see my point. If you need my help in anyway let me know. exspecially any tkd school or hopkido, and even some chienese schools. i do have great connections to some of these masters so if you feel a school is not up to par then please let me know and i will try with all my power to deal with this swiftly and with punishment.

jun lee

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No disrespect intended but is this/areyou for real ?
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Style
    CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by leejun
    I'm very new at this, so please forgive my grammer ormy computer skills. I live in korea and lived in the united stes for over 25 years. I have been doing tkd for over 30 years and played with other styles in that time. but the one thing i found very scary is how many people in the united states have such fake schools. I witness many and also helped shut some down even. It is a digrace of the acient fathers of the art and i know my family would of been saden by all this going on. it is hard for me to translate the right words but i hope you see my point. If you need my help in anyway let me know. exspecially any tkd school or hopkido, and even some chienese schools. i do have great connections to some of these masters so if you feel a school is not up to par then please let me know and i will try with all my power to deal with this swiftly and with punishment.

jun lee
    Welcome to Bullshido,

A word of warning you should have probably posted this in Newbie Town. Since you didn't I will try to help you out a little bit. This forum is very rough, if you don't have a thick skin and are easily offended then leave now while you still can. There is no hand holding here.

Your beliefs about TKD and Korean MA in general are and will get attacked constantly. All claims you may make about your art and statements like "helped shut down some fake schools" will be challenged openly and you will need to provide documentation or video as proof of any claims that you may make here.

When you say above "It is a disgrace to the ancient fathers of the art" are you referring General Choi, or the Karate masters in Japan that General Choi can trace his lineage to?

Enjoy your stay!! All right boys release the hounds!! :bbd:

Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i do have great connections to some of these masters so if you feel a school is not up to par then please let me know and i will try with all my power to deal with this swiftly and with punishment.

jun lee
    I'm curious to know what kind of "punishment" you would mete out (beheadings, beatings, electrodes to the balls...)? Also, how did you "shut some down" in the past? Did you just walk in and tell Master Suki Aki "it's over pal, you've got 5 minutes to get out of town"?

Also, how about just shutting down ALL tkd schools on the planet while you're at it? Maybe keep some Hapkido schools if they are really good, have to think about that.
    Last edited by botunga; 12/16/2006 9:59am at .

Style
    CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by botunga
    I'm curious to know what kind of "punishment" you would mete out? Also, how did you "shut some down" in the past? Did you just walk in and tell Master Suki Aki "it's over pal, you've got 5 minutes to get out of town"?

Also, how about just shutting down ALL tkd schools on the planet while you're at it? Maybe keep some Hapkido schools if they are really good, have to think about that.

All TKD schools? I have seen one or two that actually would be worth keeping and I believe that there are quite a few outside of the U.S. that would be all right to allow to continue operating, but only under strict observation.

I think we should keep at least one of the bad ones so as a reminder, so history doesn't repeat itself. Maybe we could stick it in the Smithsonian.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by botunga
    No No No ! That would not be in keeping with the methodology and ethos behind the Korean Capitalisation of the known and presently 'unknown' universe. (of which the Korean's invented both)
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Style
    BJJ, Ju-Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin.74
    and I believe that there are quite a few outside of the U.S. that would be all right to allow to continue operating, but only under strict observation.
    Its a myth I tell ya, we should get www.snopes.com to look into it.
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Style
    Whoo-Hoo-Fu!
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is a digrace of the acient fathers of the art and i know my family would of been saden by all this going on.

jun lee
    --snipped by Phrost for Newbietown
    TKD

PS - Welcome to Bullshido.

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chill out guys, this guy is in Korea at least so he might be trying to communicate outside of his comfort zone.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Moving this to Newbie Town.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last