226202 Bullies, 3987 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast

Posted On:
    12/15/2006 6:00pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And the country is half-owned by the Mafia.

Let's face it, the USA is just way too sheltered, soft, and pampered to have any real perspective on what's important in life, and what should be fucking brushed off as a waste of time.

Jesus. Some kid goes around "goosing" (old school term) his friends and he's being brought up on charges. Meanwhile, in the rest of the world, this is what childhood is like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r5iLhreGEg

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2006 6:26pm

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thats heavy. I didnt realise that anti-semmitism is so rife in that society that they are proud of teaching a 3 and a half year old girl to hate the Jews. Also that its documented in the Koran that god calls them "apes and pigs". OMFG!

I seriously hope you arent saying that is your preferred model for how we should be raising kids!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2006 6:31pm

Style: kickboxing/jiu-jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Solutions. Step one introduce the new v chip. Also known as the vag chip it blocks out tv channels like oxygen, lifetime, anything with Dr. Phil or Oprah, and the Bravo and E cable channels. Step two FIGHT CLUBS EVERYWHERE! Step three mandatory mma classes in all high schools and colleges. Step four the deconstruction of bs beauracratic school rules. I.E. giving some female student suspension for bringing a Midol to school. Oh and Phrost whats up with the last post. You're not saying we should raise our kids to be anti semetic sociopaths are you? Just kidding I know your not.

Posted On:
    12/15/2006 6:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty
    Thats heavy. I didnt realise that anti-semmitism is so rife in that society that they are proud of teaching a 3 and a half year old girl to hate the Jews. Also that its documented in the Koran that god calls them "apes and pigs". OMFG!

I seriously hope you arent saying that is your preferred model for how we should be raising kids!
    No, I'm just saying we shouldn't be raising a culture of victims expecting the government to take care of us and provide us safety and security (see Hurricane Katrina) and we need to acknowledge that even though it's nice and cozy in your suburban 3 br house with your Xbox, there is a substantial number of other humans who want to cut off your head and rape/stone your wife for not subscribing to their ideology/religion.

We're going to have to deal with this sooner or later. Might as well teach the future generations how tough the world really is instead of sheltering them from it while we pretend the oceans will protect us from our enemies. Our kids learn "tolerance" to the point of submission, while our enemies' kids learn how to shoot AK-47s.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    12/15/2006 6:45pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Childhood is not that pretty out there (for the most part):

Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2006 6:51pm

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmm... rather than jailing this guy. It might be better if he did community service to provide some perspective.

Posted On:
    12/15/2006 6:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We're starting to drift a bit into Sociocide discussion territory here (my fault too).

Posted On:
    12/15/2006 7:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah. This is why I love Scrapper's kids program. It actually teaches real, lasting character, and not the surface character you get from LARPing/re-enacting a historical Asian teacher-student relationship.

One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    12/16/2006 12:14am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Feryk
    3.) How would you like to be any of the other guys on the team now that this has been made public? The lawyers for these kids have done way more damage to them by causing this shitstorm than Hunt ever did. Instead of prison, they'll get paid.:BangHead:
    I'm glad someone else agrees with me that prosecutors can make bad decisions in prosecuting.
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/16/2006 1:01am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Prosecutors won't prosecute if the "victims" don't cooperate. You have no case if you don't have a teary-eyed high school wrestler on the stand crying about his pooper. Which I would have no shame in doing had I been victim to this very "legitimate" move.

Perhaps the prosecutor didn't do a good job of explaining what prosecution would entail, but they have no case without the victims.
    Official member of the Bruce Buffer 360 War Wagon
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast