One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    12/19/2006 4:06pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neildo
    If nobody showed up but you, i don't think that qualifies as a fight.
    Nobody showed up but me and my friends. Just to illustrate how the put up or shut up challenges work. No that wasn't a fight. I did have to fight other bullies though in other years. Actually, I remember one on the bus, and I think there was a locker room fight here or there.
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Posted On:
    12/19/2006 4:10pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for clarification.

post more fight stories plz, kthxbye ;p

Posted On:
    12/19/2006 4:55pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neildo
    Thanks for clarification.

post more fight stories plz, kthxbye ;p
    Okay, but just one because I don't want to derail this thread.

I was at summer camp, and this was a time in my life when I would become unhinged easily. So it was first thing in the morning. At this camp, in the woods, we would get up and assemble in lines while the bugler would play "the star spangled banner" (U.S. national anthem). So we're standing there, and the kid behind me starts to make these noises with his lips, kind of like a "raspberry." So he's humming through his lips or whatever you'd call it, to the national anthem, and I feel little specks of his saliva from his lips hit the back of my neck.

I just turned around and started beating him down. Don't spit on me you son of a bitch!
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Bullshido Wikipedia Delegate

Posted On:
    12/19/2006 6:36pm

supporting memberhall of fameBullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav / (Kick)Boxing / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did Mantis get.... cruder for the holidays, or have I just never noticed this?

=-=-

Interestingly enough, there's some bullying experts by the name of Sacco and Twemlow who discuss the issue about anger and fighting in schools. They said that two students fighting is not the same thing as bullying, and in fact, they endorse that schools tacitly allow students to get into physical altercations to resolve issues. Where schools step in is when there's a disproportion between the attacker and the victim, as in, the bully is terrorizing a student with the help of friends or putting the victim in dangerous harm (jumping a student and beating the **** out of them). In other words, school only gets involved when it's not a fair fight.

The concept that some problems can best be solved with an ass-kicking would make some people's heads explode. But then there's that Heinlein quote Phrost could post verbatim about naked force solving everything, or something like that from Starship Troopers.

He'll flip ya!

Posted On:
    12/19/2006 7:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Not.....working

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Mantis
    I had to fight on school premises before.

Once my friends and I (we were hated because we were different) challenged all the assholes who hated us to come fight after school. We were there with steak knives and hammers and screwdrivers ready to go. Not one of those ***** bullies showed up. They kept their mouths shut too, for a little while.
    Was it because you and your friends wore silk to school everyday in HS?
    Last edited by CanucKyokushin; 12/19/2006 7:07pm at .

Posted On:
    12/19/2006 7:47pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Judah Maccabee
    Did Mantis get.... cruder for the holidays, or have I just never noticed this?
    What? What's more crude than usual?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Krumpus
    Was it because you and your friends wore silk to school everyday in HS?
    How'd you know? Wait a minute! Brian?!? You dirty bastard!!!:sniperdan

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    12/20/2006 5:34am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr_Mantis

12-14-2006, 07:15 PM

Banjar Son! He's wrestling on the bus, and that's just a move he does, because it's effective. He gets no sexual gratification out of this technique.
    Why is this a "wrestling" move? I must really be getting old because I've never heard of wrestlers shoving their fingers up other wrestling opponents rectums.

I guess the movie 'The Ladies Man' was right.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    12/20/2006 6:08am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    when i was younger there were fights happening left right and centre (boys school) and the most people got was a slap on the wrist. in my final year at high school there was 2 fights total in the school grounds, and both of them sucked. and all 4 guys involved got suspended for a month or something insane.

i agree that society has become a lot more pussified. i hate children of today. when i was a kid we would get thrown out of the house in the morning and had to be back for dinner and that was it. we didnt get caught doing anything because we would have got a hiding, which made me and my brother very adept at getting away with **** without being snapped. kids these days are fucking clueless, soft little shits who are going to grow up to be pissy weaklings.

im starting to get why previous generations dislike the younger ones so much

Posted On:
    12/20/2006 9:26am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss
    Why is this a "wrestling" move? I must really be getting old because I've never heard of wrestlers shoving their fingers up other wrestling opponents rectums.

I guess the movie 'The Ladies Man' was right.
    Because that has to be his defense.

Either that, or he may as well just plead guilty now and get it over with.

Posted On:
    12/20/2006 1:48pm

Style: Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    pure faggotry!
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112 LastLast