232390 Bullies, 4046 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 12 1 234511 ... LastLast
  1. --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Oil Check Earns Wrestler a Rape Charge

There are entirely too many things that could be said here, so I won't bother. This stuff stands on its own legs.

Seventeen-year-old Jerome Hunt faces 21 counts of rape and attempted rape. Each count carries up to 25 years in prison. Hunt's lawyer Mike Butler claims the complaints came from fellow Parker wrestlers who were simply victims of a legitimate wrestling move.

Butler just filed a motion to move the case to juvenile court. On that court document, he lays out a lot of information presented to the grand jury before they indicted Hunt on the rape charges.

Former state champion wrestler Jerome Hunt's lawyer says all but two of the incidents reported happened in the Parker High School wrestling room before practice during last year's wrestling season.

Hunt told investigators the accusations probably come from a wrestling move called a "butt drag" or "skinning," which involves the wrestler placing pressure on the area of the rectum.

Hunt's former assistant coach told investigators, "It's not something illegal or not taught. It's being taught all over."

One accuser even testified to the grand jury, "I didn't take it as a sexual move. I took it as him just messing around."

But the criminal complaint states that Hunt "accomplished an act of sexual penetration." That implies penetration, even if it happened with Hunt's fingers through the other boys' wrestling uniforms, could be considered rape.

Hunt denies penetration. His lawyer writes that the claims against Hunt are "grossly distorted and exaggerated." And he thinks the matter should be handled in juvenile court.

The two instances that didn't happen in the wrestling room allegedly happened on the bus ride home from a match.

Hunt will be in Turner County court December 22nd, where a judge will decide whether the case stays in adult court.
    Attached Images  

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    12/14/2006 4:01pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Woah.
    Better give some college friends calls regarding the rampant ball flicking (a la "The 40 year old virgin") and the occasional thumb while in keg lines at parties, make sure nothing is coming down the pipeline I should be aware of. I'll just counter-file I guess.

Posted On:
    12/14/2006 4:04pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think the accusers really wanted it taken this far.

LOL 2nd post!!!111
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    12/14/2006 4:09pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dang, next thing you know "Rear Mount" and "North South" will be considered Sexual Assault.....

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

Posted On:
    12/14/2006 4:12pm

Style: Systema & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    he must be a real good wrestler tho...to be constantly puttin his teammates into the same move over and over again

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    12/14/2006 4:24pm

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Grappling is gay. There's no point pretending otherwise. It doesn't look _anything like_ what happens when some dumbass drunk takes a swing at you in a bar, so stop pretending it's all about 'realistic self-defence'. It's gay. Totally, totally LIBERACE gay. Accept it.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    12/14/2006 4:35pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's a simple question everyone is neglecting to ask the accusers that would clear this up.
    Someone should ask:

"When performing this move, did the accused at any time make eye contact with you?"

That would clear up any possible sexual motivation.

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    12/14/2006 4:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudolph
    There's a simple question everyone is neglecting to ask the accusers that would clear this up.
    Someone should ask:

"When performing this move, did the accused at any time make eye contact with you?"

That would clear up any possible sexual motivation.
    Or giggling. Giggling would clinch it to.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/14/2006 4:43pm

Style: Sub. grappling/kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "And now, to subdue this wild beast, I'm just gonna stick my THUMB up its BUTTHOLE!"

LOL!

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    12/14/2006 4:44pm

supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I always thought the oil check move was a bit of a joke. Whats the real legitimate purpose of sticking your thumb in someones keister?
Page 1 of 12 1 234511 ... LastLast