Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/14/2006 12:38am

Style: mat work

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what about alcohol or hydrogen peroxide? you think that will help?

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    12/14/2006 2:12am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn man, quit making excuses and go to the community clinic. Most CC's have walk-in appointments available right after they open. It won't cost much and it's far cheaper than the alternative.

No, not really.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    12/14/2006 2:17am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    go. to. a. fucking. doctor. now.

what is it with retards who come on forums and ask "hey i have this (insert medical problem here) but im too fucking STOOOOOOOOOPID to see a doctor- what should i do?"

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    12/14/2006 2:30am

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People like you allowed Mohammed Atta to walk past the security checkpoints.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Posted On:
    12/14/2006 3:23am

Style: Judo - Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by impetigo
    Only if you combine them with a belt sander.
    "Keep a sharp knife, shiny boots and be on time."

Happy birthday to me.

Posted On:
    12/14/2006 8:10am

supporting member
     Style: Bocksing, ngBJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I caught it last summer. I made the same mistake that you're doing right now. I regret not getting it fixed quickly because that **** has scarred up my face and not in a cool knife fight damage way.

Alcohol didn't help at all. It only relieved the symptoms temporarily, but I'd feel the pain after a few hours. Yes, I held off for so long that I started to feel pain. I actually went to a dermatologist when I noticed that it hurt taking a shower.

Right now, just go to a local drug store and get some Teraseptic and Polysporin. This is what the dermatologist told me to buy. That will take care of the bacteria on the surface and you can get it on the skin product shelf. However, you still have to visit a clinic right away.

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    12/14/2006 8:13am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Google is your friend.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/imp...464/DSECTION=1

Treatment

How impetigo is treated depends on your child's age, the type of impetigo and the severity of the infection. Treatments include:

* Hygienic measures. Sometimes your doctor may choose to treat minor cases of impetigo with only hygienic measures. Keeping your child's skin clean can help mild infections heal on their own.

* Topical antibiotics. Your doctor may prescribe an antibiotic that you apply to your child's skin (topical antibiotic), such as mupirocin ointment (Bactroban). Topical antibiotics avoid side effects such as diarrhea that can result from some oral medications, but as with oral antibiotics, bacteria can become resistant to them over time.

* Oral antibiotics. Your doctor is likely to prescribe an oral antibiotic for ecthyma and severe cases of impetigo contagiosa. The specific antibiotic will depend on the severity of the infection and any allergies or conditions your child might have. Be sure to finish the entire course of medication even if your child seems better. This helps prevent the infection from recurring and makes antibiotic resistance less likely.
    Self-care

For minor infections that haven't spread to other areas, try the following:

* Soak the affected areas of skin with a vinegar solution 1 tablespoon of white vinegar to 1 pint of water for 20 minutes. This makes it easier to gently remove the scabs.

* After washing the area, apply an over-the-counter antibiotic ointment three or four times daily. Wash the skin before each application, and pat it dry.

* Avoid scratching or touching the sores as much as possible until they heal. Applying a nonstick dressing to the infected area can help keep impetigo from spreading.
    Last edited by PirateJon; 12/14/2006 8:15am at .
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    12/14/2006 8:54am

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If it looks like this then you have ringworm. If you have been scrathcing at it it could be redder, and have more dead flaky skin. It will itch when you arent touching it and burn when you scratch it. It can even ooze puss if you have been neglecting it for a while. It will spread, too.

It is a common condition among contact atletes. It is a fungus, so go out and get some tinactin or other athlete's foot cream and treat the area for 4-6 weeks.
    Attached Images  
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    12/14/2006 9:05am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    4-6 weeks for ringworm!!!!?????
    In wrestling we didn't have 4-6 weeks to ge rid of that stuff. You couldn't practice with ringworm. So we all just put some bleach on it. Half bleach and half water a few times a day on the ringworm killed it quick if you got it early. You know it's working when the top layer of skin kind of just melted right off!

Don't know if it works on impetego though.

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    12/14/2006 9:08am

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm still not convinced he has impetego. Especially since ringworm is 829275034 times more common in adults and impetigo is most often found in children.
    Last edited by Scrapper; 12/14/2006 9:11am at .
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast