Page 3 of 7 First 1234567 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Spastic
    Just a hint boopsy: I don't value the opinions of 15 year olds with too much mollycoddling, too much time on their hands and not enough perspective. Come to think of it, that describes 99.9% (quite literally) of Bullshido.
    actually i'm 47

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousFlamingo
    People in glass houses...

Oh, are you still crappling?
    Right, because getting instruction from a Gene Lebell blackbelt is crappling. Or rather not.
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
    actually i'm 47
    Lying won't help your case.
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Right, because getting instruction from a Gene Lebell blackbelt is crappling. Or rather not.
    You're right, training with a Gene LeBell blackbelt is not crappling. I just think you're not training with a Gene LeBell blackbelt. To put it in simpler terms: you're full of ****. What's that you said about the LeBell grappling not using the guard? Or do you have to get owned by a grappler who has actually trained with the guy you claim is your instructor again?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you're calling me a liar? I am a crank, but I'm not a liar.

**** off Vicious.

P.S. Ownership after one lesson proves??????
    What am I?:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracky McSlugHoot
    Seeing as you've got neither, glass houses come to mind.
    I don't know how the hell you traveled back in time to steal my line, but go figure out your own way to own this retarded crappler.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you're calling me a liar? I am a crank, but I'm not a liar.

**** off Vicious.

P.S. Ownership after one lesson proves??????
    I'm not putting it past you to bullshit about your training. I'll allow the possibility that maybe you actually did go take a lesson and managed to not understand what you were being taught. So yeah, you might have taken a lesson, but you're still an idiot. Win the battle, lose the war...

Getting owned after you make a comment on a subject you know little to nothing about (and this from somebody who is a noob at grappling) proves that you're a legitimate moron.

Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    AS, just give it up, man... this place is not for you...
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by supercrap
    AS, just give it up, man... this place is not for you...
    they didn't even tell that to me and i do archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I do/study Fiore (italian extinct MA), and he shows no grappeling on the ground*. It seems he avoids following down on the ground. My guess is that a dagger thrusted into someones neck after you have thrown them is more efficiant than doing submission.

*There are some thechniques where he's close to the ground, and I guess most of the techniques shown while standing could be applied if you happen to end up on the ground.

BUT:
    Modern olympic wresteling is an art where you do end up on the ground, so that probably answers your question

(Hope you notice this post among all the thrashing)

Page 3 of 7 First 1234567 Last