Posted On:
    12/11/2006 1:51pm

Style: Taekwondo-Bjj-mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

pressure point challange

He guys!
    Look what I got!
    Several years ago I went to a Martial arts introduction day,you pay 20 bucks,and you can try out all sorts of fighting styles.
    Now there was this guy who was a George Dillman student or something,that did pressurepoint attacks on people!
    So I asked him if he would show that on me,and he said he would and that he would KO me with a nerve strike.
    This is what happend.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mN787VmJiL8

He said I was resistant against it,and told some story about chiflows..

Now some other guy seen this vid,wich has bin floating around for some time,and look what I got by email a few days ago!

I am Professor T. A. Frazer of Jodoryu International. I am not sure when I will be teaching close enough to you for you to attend, hopefully some time this year. Come and see me and tell me who you are so I can instruct everyone to let you in the seminar for free. If you can demonstrate to me that "Pressure points do not work on you" will let you stay in the seminar free of charge pay your travel expenses and buy you the next meal when we all go out together as my guest of honor.

If, on the otherhand, I prove to the contrary. You will make a formal and public appology on You Tube and I will post the video evidence of our meeting.

Hows that for a fair deal for you.

Sadly I dont live in the USA,I live in Holland..
    But I wondered if any of you guys would be interested to see if you could get a free dinner.:icon_idea

-Sebastiaan-

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Posted On:
    12/11/2006 2:15pm

Style: Student Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Google says he's in Kentucky if anyone's interested:

Professor T. A. Frazer (Founder/Chief Instructor)
    Jodoryu Jujitsu International (H.Q.)
    8408 US HWY42 Suite C
    Florence, KY 41042
    859 468-8265
    Toll Free 1-888-266-3802
    tafrazer@blackbelt.zzn.com
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    12/11/2006 2:22pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dildo Explains....

See um, you must have had your tongue in the wrong place and um, nullified the technique or you know maybe you had your toes in the wrong position. See like you can do a who bunch of things that can 'nullify' the whole technique. :qgaraduat

Pfft, I can't believe you didn't know this. You should be banned for being this stupid!

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/11/2006 2:29pm

Style: Taekwondo-Bjj-mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was only like 17 back then,cant blame a kid..

Community Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    12/11/2006 2:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sure, and put it in the context of a real fight and it get's even stupider. WHy would you submit to just standing there and letting a guy start hitting you...er, I mean, lightly touching pressure points. How useful is that? Here's what a real challenge would be. Fight bareknuckle NHB and see if they can get a pressure point to work on you.

Of course, none of these PP guys would do such a thing. The only test they'll try is for you to stand there like a statue while they try and do their thing. Funny thing is, IT STILL WON'T WORK!

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    12/11/2006 2:34pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Depends what he means thar preasue points work.

My chiropractor can dig in an hit nerves in an incredible painfull way.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/11/2006 2:36pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No way!!

... I too am in Kentucky. And I think this sounds like an awesome way to get a free lunch.

If he's just goosing me in the arm or neck or something he can do that all day.

With my luck he'll just punch me in the nose and say "HAHA MY CHI IS SUPERIOR NO LUNCH FOR YOU!!!"

Of course that would not be a pressure-point strike and I would have to tackle him in self-defense.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/11/2006 2:37pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by paper-samurai

Sadly I dont live in the USA,I live in Holland..
    But I wondered if any of you guys would be interested to see if you could get a free dinner.:icon_idea

-Sebastiaan-
    PM me with the email he sent to you. I would me more than willing to go to this guys seminar and have his attempt to PP me caught on vid. I live in Florida and will travel to his seminar (assuming it is not too far away).

However, I would need to start up a dialog with him to make sure he is not full of ****.

GJ

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    12/11/2006 2:37pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by paper-samurai
    I was only like 17 back then,cant blame a kid..
    I have no pity or sympathy for you at all. Did you watch the explanation?!? George DillHole very clearly explains why it wouldn't work with the Italian Scientist.

Matt, the problem with them fight MMA is that the mouth guard interrupts the flow of Cheese and the leather on the gloves 'nullify' the effectiveness....

**** if you guys are going to act this stupid I will have to start a petition to ban you guys.

TKD

PS - I'm gathering my Cheese now so don't be surprised if this evening around 10pm you find yourself out cold! It was my cheese that did it!

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    12/11/2006 2:38pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had a JJJ instructor once who set up all his hip throws by moderately hitting you in the Solar Plexus to make you involuntarily lean forward so he could throw you better. Just a quick slap but it worked real well.

To me that's an example the real application of preasure ppoints in fighting
Page 1 of 9 1 2345 ... LastLast