Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/17/2006 8:36am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Warcraft

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Obviously Celtic Sword, Blaise could cure this defect by dictating an answer through yourself I'll break this down into questions."

Some of the questions or claims above have absolutely nothing to do with any of Blaise's claims while others have merit in their asking.

For the questions that have nothing to do with Blaise and everything to do with events that took place before he was born - What does it matter? (this is just my opinion). History is usually written by the winner and our history books are chock full of the winners claim of how the events went down. It rarely gives accounts for the losing side of the story.

That being said, you have a long list of questions, some of which have merit in their being answered. Blaise has very limited internet access. Again, I do not live at Bullshido and have other more productive things to do.

I expect to have answers to questions that bear merit in being answered in the future.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    12/17/2006 12:06pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Losing Weight

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the whole "i dont have time for this even though i came onto this site in the first place"

if you can show up to be a retard online, then you might as well and finish the job.

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    12/17/2006 12:28pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CelticSword
    "Obviously Celtic Sword, Blaise could cure this defect by dictating an answer through yourself I'll break this down into questions."

Some of the questions or claims above have absolutely nothing to do with any of Blaise's claims while others have merit in their asking.

For the questions that have nothing to do with Blaise and everything to do with events that took place before he was born - What does it matter? (this is just my opinion). History is usually written by the winner and our history books are chock full of the winners claim of how the events went down. It rarely gives accounts for the losing side of the story.

That being said, you have a long list of questions, some of which have merit in their being answered. Blaise has very limited internet access. Again, I do not live at Bullshido and have other more productive things to do.

I expect to have answers to questions that bear merit in being answered in the future.
    In other words...."No, even though you asked me in a clear , concise, manner, I wont answer anything. Blaise is a fraud and answering these questions will only expose him as such. "

Of course you can see how we got confused and thought you would answer some questions about him to clear things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticsword
    1. One question at a time please

2. What is your specific question concerning Blaise.

3. Qualification. My answers come with the understanding that, I am not Blaise and it is possible that I can make a mistake in my answers to your questions. That is why I have been using his direct quotes so I will not misquote or misguide.
    Or even here, when you act like you appreciate the attempt at civility...

Quote Originally Posted by Celticsword
    Ninja, glad to be having a real conversation here on Bushido.
    You are part of the reason many of us jump first and ask questions later. You make big promises and then back out. Most of us figured this from the start.

Why am I NOT suprised that ar549 was sticking up for Blaise.

Thanks for wasting bandwidth, have an Apache Day.

Posted On:
    12/17/2006 12:38pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well Celtic Sword:

Some of the questions are rather broad because this is a dispute over who has the "Apache" culture in addition to the Apache fighting art, and it appears the two can't be separated.

Secondly I'm also trying to figure out if the original poster is credible so some of the questions would be Blaise's opportunity to raise issues regarding him.

Finally if you have an objection to a particular question perhaps it can be rephrased or I can explain its purpose in more detail.

14) How many separate Apache tribes are there, and do they all speak the same language or different languages?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/17/2006 12:53pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by polishillusion
    the whole "i dont have time for this even though i came onto this site in the first place"

if you can show up to be a retard online, then you might as well and finish the job.
    This is the best you can post? This must be the source of how you have had the ability to reach the astronomical level of 491 posts to date. I am sure that you are glad there is an auto counter to count your posts for you. Public school obviously did not teach you to count that high all on your own.

I never said I did not have time, only that I did not live on this board and needed time to respond. Ninja Clause has posed a myriad of questions in his last post. I have agreed that "some" warrant an answer. Again, I am not Blaise Loong and do not have all the answers. I am working on developing those answers that warrant an answer.

To rush into answering without consideration of thought, well then my post would look like yours - unintelligent.

Keep on posting Polishillusion - people are laughing at your failure to dialog in an intelligent fashion. Anyone can post in the manner you have. Question is do you have the ability to step up your game.

I would invite you to attend the next Blaise Loong seminar in New England (free of charge, and on me - seriously) and you can express your concerns to his face and not from behind your computer screen. I expect that you would still be treated with respect by him even though you have not earned it - evidenced by your posts here.

I did not start this thread or the allegations contained therein. The only reason I am here is because I was made aware of this thread.

Stay tuned

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/17/2006 1:02pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34
    In other words...."No, even though you asked me in a clear , concise, manner, I wont answer anything. Blaise is a fraud and answering these questions will only expose him as such. "

You make big promises and then back out. .

Have you read my posts or are you still hooked on phonics?

First, even admitted to by Ninja Clause, the questions are not clear and concise but overly broad. Many don't even apply to Blaise's claims or fighting ability.

Second, you just commited slander

Third, I have made no "big promises" and I have not "backed out".

Fourth, please slander me I need a new addition on my home.

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    12/17/2006 1:26pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CelticSword
    Have you read my posts or are you still hooked on phonics?

First, even admitted to by Ninja Clause, the questions are not clear and concise but overly broad. Many don't even apply to Blaise's claims or fighting ability.

Second, you just commited slander

Third, I have made no "big promises" and I have not "backed out".

Fourth, please slander me I need a new addition on my home.

Slander? Hows that? Please point it out...and good luck with the lawsuit cocksucker.

*edit*
    For someone who wants everyone else to be civil you sure are a dick. i havent called you names, or cursed you, yet you feel that it is ok for you to do it to me?

Go **** yourself. Your post left the impression that you wouldnt answer any questions...I am NOT the only person here that thought this, so please....call the lawyer for the slander suit...I await it with eager anticipation.
    Last edited by HonkyTonkMan; 12/17/2006 1:31pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/17/2006 1:29pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Claus
    Well Celtic Sword:

Some of the questions are rather broad because this is a dispute over who has the "Apache" culture in addition to the Apache fighting art, and it appears the two can't be separated.

Secondly I'm also trying to figure out if the original poster is credible so some of the questions would be Blaise's opportunity to raise issues regarding him.

Finally if you have an objection to a particular question perhaps it can be rephrased or I can explain its purpose in more detail.

14) How many separate Apache tribes are there, and do they all speak the same language or different languages?
    There is no dispute here on our part about who has the Apache culture in addition to the fighting art. I have not seen where Blaise has made this a dispute at all. He has never spoken with or commented on Shazaaye nor do I expect that he will. That is his nature, he does not disparage others unlike what you see on this board. The only dispute has been created by Shazaaye and that of Bullshido members.

Quite frankly, we (I am speaking for myself) don't care if the original poster is credible or not. That is the reason why Bullshido exists, not us. I will not be involved in defaming the culture, ethnicity or martial arts of someone else whether deserved or not.

I am still working on answers to the relevant questions for you.

I will take a stab at Question 14 above on my own initiative.

"How many tribes" - I don't know and don't see how it is relevant. Perhaps, you can call the Ft. Apache Museum in Ft. Apache, AZ and ask them.

"Do they all speak the same langauge" - I have visited the Whiteriver Apache Reservation in Arizona a number of times (the last in 1989). I have not visited other Apache reservations. Even within the Whiteriver rez there are a few different dialects spoken. For instance, when someone who lives in the Ft. Apache area visits the Cibeque area (which is on the same rez), it has been my experience that they can converse with each other but have some difficulty doing so. I am not a linguist and this is just based on my personal observations and discussions with friends that llive on that Rez. Perhaps a call to the Ft. Apache Museum will shed some light on this for you more in depth. Again, I am not sure how this is relevant to Blaise. I am an Indaa and not a Native American nor do I make any claims of such.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/17/2006 1:32pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oldman34

You have pointed out the following about me: "You are full of ****".

Come on, a child can slander better than that. You can do better and I need a new addition.

Come on, give it your best shot.

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    12/17/2006 1:33pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This isnt a witch hunt to out Blaise Loong...it is a check into the claims that Shaazaye Puebla has made against him , while touting his own superiority and style "Akimbo"
Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 45678 910111218 ... LastLast