Posted On:
    12/16/2006 7:01pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Losing Weight

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CelticSword
    Oldman37:

At least you have command of the English langauge and and an interest in investigating claims unlike some of the juveniles on this thread. It seems that some others here are only able to type the F-bomb because, well, they have an inability to put together a well reasoned thought process.

I agree with your questions posed to Shazaaye which remain unanswered and should be answered.

To others:

I would expect similar questions to be posed to Blaise. I know that Blaise would not shrink away from any honest questioning of his claims. Perhaps, you will even get some answers to your questions. Anyone including the Admin here is welcome to go to his discussion board and pose questions to him directly at http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/mb/celticsword. In fact, I believe the Admin here has corrosponded with Blaise before.

Here are some magazine articles on Blaise for some background on him. http://www.celticsword.com/wst_page7.php .

I know that the juveniles (childish little boys for those that need to look it up) here will continue to respond in a manner commensurate with their intelligence level, in this I know I will not be disappointed. Just read the posts that may follow.

why does his forum's link have YOUR name in it. DUH! its you, trolling around.

Banned for failing to live up to the standards he expected of others and wasting more time on calling out forum military members' credentials than he spent in his own military career.

Posted On:
    12/16/2006 8:47pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bulldogging

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by polishillusion
    why does his forum's link have YOUR name in it. DUH! its you, trolling around.

Celtic Sword is not Blaise, It is a completly seperate person.

Banned for failing to live up to the standards he expected of others and wasting more time on calling out forum military members' credentials than he spent in his own military career.

Posted On:
    12/16/2006 9:00pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Claus
    Please invite Blaise here, Mr Sword.

Samuel, I have to ask why you would think Mr. Loong would be interested in coming on this website after the way things have been handled here in the past? The forum has no standerd concerning such matters and therefore has lost much credibility because of it. While I believe you have a genuine intrest in truth some of the members have turned the forum into a X-rated troll cartoon for bottem feeders.

Posted On:
    12/16/2006 9:11pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because there is another Apache calling him out who says that Loong previously avoided his e-mails when he requested a get together. Besides if Celtic Sword can visit, why can his Master show up?

Posted On:
    12/16/2006 9:24pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Darn it! I want to know who of these two gentleman has the real Apache Fu.

Posted On:
    12/16/2006 9:38pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because there is another Apache calling him out who says that Loong previously avoided his e-mails when he requested a get together. Besides if Celtic Sword can visit, why can his Master show up?
    Most of the people in the Combat and Martial Arts training world are well aware of Bullshido and have a policy to not answer questions or just do a drive by second hand post like Marc Denny did when I linked him with that loser Dr. GYI and where he attacked the credibility of the POW Network. On my first post concerning that I stated at the bottem I was well aware of the game of shoot the messenger that would follow.

In this situation Mr. Loong has a document from 1985 which I hot linked to issued by Special Forces that clearly states he is authorized to train Special Forces Combatives all the way to instructor level. That single document makes him the highest authority in Military Combatives in the entire Martial Arts and FMA world. I dont see how any other proof of anything would be needed, nevermind he has had another 20 plus years to expand and refine his knowledge.

Posted On:
    12/16/2006 9:42pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And it doesn't address his Apache and Norse claims. BTW was Blaise a Green Beenie?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/16/2006 9:49pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Warcraft

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ar549

Im on the ground in Thailand now and was hoping to meet Blaise in November before the Coup reset our calanders.
    You have me at a disadvantage as I am not aware of who you are (PM or email me). You seem to know that Blaise and I were to be Thailand (before the coup changed the plans) in November to aid with the Special Forces Combatives program.

Posted On:
    12/16/2006 9:58pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BFM, could you please not bring this up here, I'm trying to keep this thread from being derailed.

Onward to the question, Celtic Sword, was blaise a member of the special forces. if so when did he go through the Q course?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/16/2006 10:14pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Warcraft

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please invite Blaise here, Mr Sword.

Mr. Ninja

The invite to his discussion board stands. Post your questions there and you can always copy your question and his response here, if you wish. You will be treated with the utmost respect at his board, unlike how some people here seem to revil in their infancy.

With the warm fuzzy greeting I have gotten here so far, its no wonder that Bullshido has garnered the reputation it now has. And, I actually think that its original purpose was a great idea.

I have made no claims here. I have simply pointed some people to some potential answers and yet, still no dialog except the occassional F-bomb (hey, what a novel idea to increase my amount of posts).

You try and point some people to a "link" that may contain some answers for them and you get the response that your a "troll". So you get ridiculed if you don't answer a question here and then ridiculed when you do answer one - that must be a tactic in Sun Tzu's writing that I overlooked.
Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast