Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/14/2008 10:40am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for stepping up and providing the background information and the document.

He would have gotten off with just halfway house time and probation, but he violated the terms of his probation and was sent to prison.
    If it isn't to much to ask, do you know what the violation was?
    Last edited by It is Fake; 4/14/2008 10:43am at .

Posted On:
    4/14/2008 10:44am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I believe that the rules of the program were that they were not allowed to have sexual contact with each other, and he and another member had concensual sex. His PO also indicated that he was floundering in the program and just barely doing the minimum to get by.
    Last edited by madmama; 4/14/2008 10:51am at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/14/2008 10:48am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you for the honesty.

Thanks for the story.

I didn't think he could disgust me anymore. Well, the last little bit didn't even enter my mind since, we didn't know the true age. "Grown up feelings?" Then he sits here and tries to blame the establishment. Disgusting, very disgusting.

All new low, concerning SP< for me and I didn't think that was possible.

I have two daughters and I don't know what to say. I wish you and your family the best in the future.

Posted On:
    4/14/2008 10:49am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you for your post madmama, it certainly helps provide useful background on S.P. and his claims.

Posted On:
    4/14/2008 11:23am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have two daughters and I don't know what to say. I wish you and your family the best in the future.

I thank you:) We are actually doing much better despite the sad story. I married a wonderful man who works really hard and treats my girls and I like gold. Poor guy went through a massive screening process punctuated with the occasional threat if he hurt my girls, and here we are about 5 yrs later safe and sound.

Thank you for your post madmama, it certainly helps provide useful background on S.P. and his claims
    Well perhaps it will help someone steer their kids clear of this creep!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/14/2008 1:03pm

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A photo of Mr. Puebla can be found here on the Utah sex offender database.

http://corrections.utah.gov/asp-bin/...searchform.asp

I discussed this matter with a forum leader via PM and I would post the photo here but I've had problems in the past trying to do so. Therefore if anyone wants to help us by posting the photo please do so!!

Posted On:
    4/14/2008 4:52pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by madmama
    Well perhaps it will help someone steer their kids clear of this creep!
    As I'm sure you're aware, there's a high recidivism rate for these kinds of criminals and they often use the same approaches with other victims. So it's absolutely imperative that we do our best to keep the word out on people convicted of these crimes.

Thank you for sharing your story. I really do believe it will help.

The gift that keeps on giving

Posted On:
    4/14/2008 5:23pm

supporting member
     Style: On hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you for posting, madmama. It is an disgusting and horrible thing that happened, I wish all the best for you and your family.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewa
    A photo of Mr. Puebla can be found here on the Utah sex offender database.

http://corrections.utah.gov/asp-bin/...searchform.asp

I discussed this matter with a forum leader via PM and I would post the photo here but I've had problems in the past trying to do so. Therefore if anyone wants to help us by posting the photo please do so!!

Posted On:
    11/11/2010 10:18pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    This is a response to the person who sent a report in requesting that this thread be removed and who did not provide their name or any supporting details. The request was made allegedly on behalf of the victim of S.P. who was the original poster on this thread.

1) We do not remove whole threads.

2) The fact that your daughter who is 17 can find this thread does not mean that we will take it down. Her name is not mentioned here and we would take down a post that mentions her name. That being said, nothing we say here will victimize her in the manner that S.P. has already done so.

3) If you contacted a newspaper demanding that they remove an article because it could hurt your daughters feelings, they would refuse. Our response is the same.

4) We believe that there is a compelling interest for the public to know as much information about S.P. as possible, given that there is always a chance he may re-offend. The thread will stay.

5) If you would like to redact your daughter's name from any police reports you have concerning this incident and then scan them onto the thread to help establish the nature of his prior behavior and what you term his fraudulent claims that would be quite welcome.
    Mr. Browning,

I know that you don't remove entire threads, but as Shazaaye's victim, I would like to request that anything regarding me, the nature of his crime, and especially his ramblings about how much he loved me be removed. I don't have anything to prove my identity, and I know how much this forum seems to care about proof, so I hope you will just take my word and grant my request for my own personal peace of mind.

2.) I don't believe any of you have victimized me in any way, but having a discussion about one of the most private events of my life visible on the internet for years (as it's been years since I first saw it and can't keep myself from coming back and reading his psycho ramblings) is unsettling to me. I am an adult now and can speak for myself on this issue and while I know my identity hasn't been revealed, it's still personal information and I should be able to choose whether or not I want that public.

3.) A newspaper would have to have consent from someone to publish such personal details about them. If this were a newspaper, I could file a lawsuit. I'm not saying that I'm even considering that, I'm just saying that equating a public forum to a newspaper is inaccurate.

4.) You may keep anything regarding the fact that he's a sex offender, including the link to his entry on the sex offender registry. I just ask that anything about the specific nature of his crime or about me be removed.

If you decide to grant this request, I ask that this post be removed as well.

I hope you'll see this situation from my point of view and understand why it's uncomfortable for me to have this information available to people I don't know, even if they are sympathetic and have the best intentions.

Thanks,
    Anon.

Posted On:
    11/14/2010 8:02pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A newspaper would not need consent from the victim to publish personal details such as their age at the time of victimization. Unfortunately S.P. could very easily reoffend, and it is crucial to preserve his comments and information about his crime for readers within the martial arts community. If you wish to file a lawsuit that is up to you, I don't believe it will provide the result you wish, but I never try to dissuade someone from seeking legal counsel. The thread will remain as posted.
Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 313738394041 42 LastLast