Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/24/2007 3:25pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Losing Weight

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The rule of thumb is - there is nothing inherently wrong with anything. It is our judgment that makes something "wrong". That doesn't change the fact we perceive it as "wrong", and that helps us connect with our choices ad beliefs to what to do in a situation. IMO, Puebla is looking for some sympathy from this truth and doesn't understand that we will not be giving him it. Getting sympathy is ultimately a failure because it does not lead to connection within groups.

The vast majority of us see Pedophilia as "wrong", so those who participate in it are out of luck because of that. Our opinions will not change because of a poorly put together, emotionally triggered, and childish ( all judgments on my part) argument on why we are all pedos in real life.

I fucking hate pedos, and will avoid working with them until I can effectively control myself around them, which I openly admit may be never, although I give myself empathy about the subject whenever it comes up for me.

Puebla give this whole guilt trip used by some psychology people as " there is no inherent evil or good, so i am good no matter what", or the argument I see in the NVC community as "I was ONLY meeting my needs, so it was ok".

the very fact that connection is not forming effectively with people is the inherent qualm i have with this situation, and very sadly I can not see there being a community forming effectively with people who have such prominent and differing ideas that are so emotionally triggering.

also, I can not see myself giving Puebla empathy at this point because I hate what he is doing SO MUCH, I end up giving him sympathy instead, and that does not accomplish anything.

PLZ, trollshido this whole thread and let it die.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/24/2007 6:05pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I apologize if I missed someone else's pointing this out in the previous 39 pages, but it really irks me that he refers to the girl he molested as his "SURVIVOR" instead of his victim. It may well be more empowering for the child who was victimized to view herself as a survivor rather than a victim. However, I feel that here this semantic slight-of-hand is being used, by the victimizer, to minimize the horror of the crime.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/24/2007 6:18pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenguy
    I apologize if I missed someone else's pointing this out in the previous 39 pages, but it really irks me that he refers to the girl he molested as his "SURVIVOR" instead of his victim. It may well be more empowering for the child who was victimized to view herself as a survivor rather than a victim. However, I feel that here this semantic slight-of-hand is being used, by the victimizer, to minimize the horror of the crime.
    He loves semantics. He'll probably be on this weekend to "answer" questions.

He must be a DJ because he loves to spin his record.

Posted On:
    8/24/2007 7:13pm

Style: Kickboxing/Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Really, can we move it? Even seeing this listed makes me want to throw up in my mouth a little.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/24/2007 7:19pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by eyebeams
    Really, can we move it? Even seeing this listed makes me want to throw up in my mouth a little.
    400 posts is not an easy thing to split. The first half of this thread is a relevant discussion. Even if the guy that started it is an idiot.

The master Jules thread may have been started by an idiot and it is turning out decent.

Posted On:
    8/24/2007 7:54pm

Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is there an article on .org about Shazawn? An article, and maybe a notice on the front page of this thread identifying who and what he is (or alternatively an appropriate tag) would certainly clear up much confusion for those who haven't read through the entire thread.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/24/2007 8:16pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As for myself, without having read all 40 pages, I wish it were possible to restart this discussion minus the criminal. For example, a good review of Blaise Loong's Capuan Boxing video?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/25/2007 9:05am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe I just killed this thread (after all, it's not as scandalous as talking about that guy's filthy criminal record), but has anyone seen Loong's Capuan boxing/Pammachon video? What's the verdict? BS or valid attempt at recreating what was lost (as with similar efforts in kampfringen, etc)?

Posted On:
    4/13/2008 11:57am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is a response to the person who sent a report in requesting that this thread be removed and who did not provide their name or any supporting details. The request was made allegedly on behalf of the victim of S.P. who was the original poster on this thread.

1) We do not remove whole threads.

2) The fact that your daughter who is 17 can find this thread does not mean that we will take it down. Her name is not mentioned here and we would take down a post that mentions her name. That being said, nothing we say here will victimize her in the manner that S.P. has already done so.

3) If you contacted a newspaper demanding that they remove an article because it could hurt your daughters feelings, they would refuse. Our response is the same.

4) We believe that there is a compelling interest for the public to know as much information about S.P. as possible, given that there is always a chance he may re-offend. The thread will stay.

5) If you would like to redact your daughter's name from any police reports you have concerning this incident and then scan them onto the thread to help establish the nature of his prior behavior and what you term his fraudulent claims that would be quite welcome.

Posted On:
    4/14/2008 10:30am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello allow me to introduce myself. I am the ex-fiancee of the original poster S.P. and mother of his victim. I thank you for responding to my request, I had however hoped you'd email me from my profile, but I suppose I should have specified. I realize that anyone can say they are someone, so I offer the following as proof of who I am:

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...k/vicscan2.jpg

Since you declined my request to remove the thread, I decided that showing it to her with my support would be more empowering than for her to stumble across it one day on her own. We are composing this post together.

I'll try to start with the original post topics and then work through the rest in order.

The original post, his heritage, and martial arts experience:

I will start by saying I am not in anyway a martial artist, I've seen Karate Kid and a few Jackie Chan movies and that is as far as my expertise goes. I do know this about S.P. He is at the most 1/4 Apache and even that is up for debate between his family, and the scottish claim (which he does later on) is ancestry way far back on his mother's side. He was born with the common name of John and later changed his name to Shazaaye. He was raised in a good Catholic home, and has not spent much time on a reservation, and according to someone who had been his friend 7 yrs before I knew him, he was regarded as a joke there, and was kicked off.

I have seen some of his own martial art stuff, and it was not terribly impressive. I watched him spar with several people and for the most part he got spanked. I remember specifically a sparring match between him and his cousins husband, who I believe was in the military but was a mechanic, so not like special ops or anything. Within a few moments of battle he had broken S.P.'s finger. I'm pretty sure my dad also spanked him in a sparring match, and he's only got some basic self defense moves.

The point is, that he's a liar and a noob which most of the posters have already surmised, and that his opinions concerning Blaise Loong shouldn't be held in any highter regard than my own, and I don't even know the guy.

The crazy ranting in general

This has always been a problem. About the time I'd decided I had had enough of being told what to think, do, feel and was out of there, I discovered I was pregnant and stayed. However I decided I would declare bullshit on his bullshit whenever it came up, and it did often. In person his rants are very much like Charles Manson, or Hitler. He's always wanted to be the Messiah, Guru, Pope, Grand Poobah of whatever organization he was trying to put together. Constantly trying to reinvent the wheel rather than listen to what someone had to say, and had a nasty habit of only hearing what he wanted to out of something, and disregarding the rest.

The sex crime

He was convicted of Sodomy on a child, he was also charged with sexual abuse of a child but that charge was dropped in the plea bargain. His victim was 6 at the time, which is probably why he wouldn't disclose her age, it would make him look even worse than he already did. I will not go into gory detail about how far he went, and what exactly he did. But by Utah's definition of Sodomy, he did do it (I believe he asserts somewhere that he did not) He would have gotten off with just halfway house time and probation, but he violated the terms of his probation and was sent to prison.

He sexually abused her for a 4 month period of time. This was between my 8th month of pregnancy and the time our new baby was 3 months old. Make no mistake that he picked his time carefully, at a time when I would be the most distracted, and sleeping odd hours. And a time when she was excited, but perhaps a little jealous of having to share mom so much.

He claims that my daughter told her therapist to screw off. I'm not even sure where he got this piece of misinformation. Actually she was doing quite well in therapy and really liked her therapist, she was very nearlly finished with the program when we got caught up in some financial bureaucratic red tape, that was going to force us to change to a different therapist where she'd have to start completely over. We discussed it, and decided between me, her, and the last appointment with the well liked therapist that it would be a step back in progress rather than a step forward. She went into therapy again at 14 as a result of what had been done to her by SP and did very well with that therapist as well.

He calls her a survivor, she is now. He talks about how his victim loved him, and he loved her. She did love him, as a father figure. He took that love and used it as bait for his own selfish gains. He had her mind so messed up about sexuality that right after this all came out she asked me "Mommy, aren't you proud of me for having such grown up feelings?" Unlike a victim who was terrorized into compliance and it's very clear that they were attacked and the trauma is immediate, with the "love" victim grooming, she had to go through a process of learning that she was a victim, and then the trauma, then the healing.