Sponsored Links Spacer Image

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 11:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm sure you did some stupid things yourself in your youth and I'm sure you've learned and changed your ways (we hope).
    You want to sound like you get it, but you always let a little something slip through. Here we see that child sexual abuse is just a youthful indiscretion; everybody does stupid things when they're young.

Why, I myself used to drive way too fast when I was a teenager, and I drank in college before I was 21. That's basically the same as child ab . . . . no, wait, it's really not.

**** you.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 11:50pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazaaye Puebla
    Mr. Browning

You have ignored the constant sexual harrassment I have recieved on this site, In fact I believe you your self instigated it by posting my criminal history here. you have also ignored the defaming remarks against me, Including me being called a Pedophile. I have documentation to prove other wise. I expect the people who are doing these things to be delt with as I was.

After returning to this site I am more then convenced of my findings. Having sexual thoughts about children is not illegal acting on them is. There fore you have unjustly ban me from this site. I can also prove that extream actions of denial are infact a warning sign that some one is guilty of something: This is standard criminal psychology.

I will submit this later as I have to get to my other job.
    Sexual Harrasment?
    Online Therapist?
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha the sex offender registry is public. PUBLIC. You are called a Pedo because you admit to being a pedo. If you can't trust a man's word what else does he have?

I've quoted you on numerous occasions where you called yourself someone with pedophillia.

"Ephebophile": I am using this term to identify myself as some one who is romantically and sexually attracted to both adults and children; I am actively attracted to females from the age of 8 years and up. I hope to get this term in common usage as the "bisexual" equivalent of Pedophilia."
    Pedo.

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 11:54pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazaaye Puebla
    Mr. Browning

You have ignored the constant sexual harrassment I have recieved on this site, In fact I believe you your self instigated it by posting my criminal history here. you have also ignored the defaming remarks against me, Including me being called a Pedophile. I have documentation to prove other wise. I expect the people who are doing these things to be delt with as I was.

After returning to this site I am more then convenced of my findings. Having sexual thoughts about children is not illegal acting on them is. There fore you have unjustly ban me from this site. I can also prove that extream actions of denial are infact a warning sign that some one is guilty of something: This is standard criminal psychology.

I will submit this later as I have to get to my other job.
    Actually Don Gwinn brought your criminal history up and AR confirmed it. Secondly I don't believe you have any reputation left to damaged, unless you wish to argue that the description of "pedophile" is more damaging then being described as a convicted sexual offender who commited a serious sexual offense against a girl 13 years old or younger. Saying it was opportunistic does not make you look better. Sexual Harrassment? Nope, people have insulted you here, nothing sexual about it, shall I call you a Waaambulance? If you don't like being insulted you don't have to post here. Its that simple. So to quote the movie Caddyshack "You'll get nothing Puebla, and like it."

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    8/23/2007 3:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's true, I was the one who posted the registry entry. If you sue me, spell my name right.

How do Chameleon Circuit?

Posted On:
    8/23/2007 9:15pm

Style: jkd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Gwinn
    If you sue me, spell my name right.
    based on this, you won't get sued

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/24/2007 7:42am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I posted it as well. He seemed to be so proud to be a sex offender.

Posted On:
    8/24/2007 8:01am

Style: Kickboxing/Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can we move this thread? It's served its MABS purpose and every time I see it I want to throw up.

Posted On:
    8/24/2007 8:44am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I should actually split the thread, leaving Blase behind and sending Puebla's blather to YMAS.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/24/2007 8:50am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just don't go crazy with changing the thread titles. Please.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/24/2007 9:05am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    I should actually split the thread, leaving Blase behind and sending Puebla's blather to YMAS.
    Have fun. I'd put the Pedo run off in Trollshido. He doesn't deserve a thread where he can throw his bullshit, psychoanalysis, of ex-pedos in.