Administrator

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 10:52pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazaaye Puebla
    You really need to pay better attention to what I have posted. I have never mentioned anything on the status of my therapy; it was my SURVIVOR who quit her therapy. As for me, I graduated in 2004 and have been out of after care for over a year.
    Liar

Quote Originally Posted by #284
    I myself have chosen to be part of the solution; if you have red my internet activities then you know I am public about my conviction, after about five years of intensive therapy I have nothing to hide.
    Quote Originally Posted by #295
    Finally, I have had about 5 years of intensive therapy for my actions,
    Quote Originally Posted by #329
    My assesment of It IS FAKE, is based upon over 8 years of therapy where I was "drilled" in recognizing such behavior. I've seen every game of denial you can possably imagine.
    Five years, Eight years, graduated, quit read what you write.

Sounds like status to me.

I'm not addressing the rest of your rant. I have pointed out my position towards you on multiple posts, re-read at you leisure or don't. I honestly don't care. I no longer live in your state which is lucky for you.

I would do everything in my power to get your ass put back in jail.

I was finished with the thread earlier until, it was brought to my attention, you "alleged" I was a closet pedo. I'm finished again. Keep my moniker out of your posts and speak about what you know.

Oh and your banning wasn't for your opinion it was for a false statement.

I believe you need it (Therapy) for being a closet pedophile.
    You punk ass liar.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 10:56pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Naagundzu'i and Akimbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My mind isn't that simple dude. Actually only 12% of the cases of Child Molestation get reported (Visit "Stop it now!") If you count the number of convicted Child Molesters on the Registry and multiply it by 7.33 then you will have a ball park figure of how many are out there that have not been caught. According to the U.S. Department of justice only 3.3% of child molesters ever reoffend (compare with the 67.5% reoffence rate of all other crimes, which don't have a registry.) Every year there are 70 thousand new registrants on the SOR. Many registrant's crimes are not child related and are nothing more then urinating in public, mooning their friends or other petty nuicance crimes (for the life of me, I can't see how such amounts to a felony.)

The Latest statistics show that 95% of all CSA cases are NOT committed by strangers, but by people well known to the child. Less then 1% involved abduction. Less then 1/4% involve Murder. Yet every one is caught up in the stranger danger bullshit.

Our present system is there fore focusing on the least likely people who arte a threat to a child, but don't drop your guard. Moreover, our present system is doing nothing but driving molesters deeper into hiding; we are so stuck on getting the bad guy that it is causing thousands of our children to suffer. There must be reform.

The major problem is everyone thinks it's someone else, someone you don't know, but this is false it can be anyone even you for all anyone knows. My hunting is based upon first hand experience. The way I figure it, if I see a red flag, I test it, if it proves likely then investigate it; jolt the suspect out of the toy closet.

Some one here mentioned that I have talked to pedophiles, the fact is yes. With the approval of my former therapist (17 year vetren in treating sex offenders) and my PO (15 year vetran and compotant enouph to be shift leader) I actually joined a few of these Pedo sites to try to talk sence into them. Guy, this is unheard of and they wouldn't let anyone at risk of going into cycle do it. do you realise the amount of trust something like this takes? Do you realise the mountian of paper work for some thing like this to be authorized? Contrary to some people's opinion cops arn't stupid.

Well in short, it bombed, and I had to throw in the towel after they blocked me from thier sites. You guys think you're giving me **** and you're nothing but amatures. These professed pedophiles insisted that they we not having sex with children and more then proved my pedo bashing theory. I was sent a lot of death threats, several of my pets wound up dead from poisioning, some one shot at me while I was walking to work, and these professed pedophiles kept ranting the same bs rants I've gotten here other sites such as Topix, insisting they wern't having sex with children. This is the source of my hacker problem and frankly as far as I am concerned it's just an occupational hazard.

Sure enouph some idiot on this site is going to twist what I've said here.

“All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as self evident.”
    -schopenhaur

Quote Originally Posted by Don Gwinn
    In Puebla's case, everybody else is not necessarily wrong, they're hiding their own pedophilia. Everyone around him is on the verge of molesting a child; it's just his rough luck that he was "too real" to hide who he is the way everyone else does.

This is the "everybody does it, I just got caught" gambit. It works pretty well when you cheat on your wife, especially if you're a politician (because even politicians who don't cheat on their wives are convinced that most politicians do) and somewhat if you cheat on your taxes. It's an excellent rationalization for speeding, because even though a lot of people are driving the limit, you can always look around and see all the other people going faster than you were even as the cop is writing the ticket.

But it sucks as a defense for molesting a child, because most people don't do it and don't want to do it. Seriously, if you want to believe that everyone around you is panting over little girls, why not move to Japan and be done with it?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 11:00pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Try asking questions instead of assuming.

I am proud to say that I was kicked out of a bull **** therapy group that I attended for nearly two years. I chose prision rather than be a yes man and got the help I knew I needed.

P.S. Apache don't lie

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Liar

Five years, Eight years, graduated, quit read what you write.

Sounds like status to me.

I'm not addressing the rest of your rant. I have pointed out my position towards you on multiple posts, re-read at you leisure or don't. I honestly don't care. I no longer live in your state which is lucky for you.

I would do everything in my power to get your ass put back in jail.

I was finished with the thread earlier until, it was brought to my attention, you "alleged" I was a closet pedo. I'm finished again. Keep my moniker out of your posts and speak about what you know.

Oh and your banning wasn't for your opinion it was for a false statement.

You punk ass liar.
    Last edited by Shazaaye Puebla; 8/21/2007 11:03pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 11:07pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    pull you head out of your ass. the only reason Idon't make sence to you is because you don't want me to. Browning where is this ass hole's ban? He's making "false accusations."

Quote Originally Posted by ironlurker
    The kicker with these scumbags is that they 100% do not believe they are wrong. Someone might be a murderer, carjacker, or burglar and even enjoy what they do, but they know that what they do is wrong- or at least accept the fact that society frowns upon them. I've known thieves who laughed about their crimes and didn't give a **** about who they stole from, but they won't lecture you for two hours (or fifty posts) about how how what they do is right.

For pedos, society is the problem, not them. That's why SP and those like him come across as so stubborn and illogical- they reject your entire worldview and are completely convinced that they are right. Everyone else is crazy/stupid/in denial. I'd say it's as much, if not more, about narcissism then it is any sexual compulsion.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 11:11pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually no. According to the American Psychological Association it is a Paraphilia. Most convicted child molesters, like myself, are not pedophiles. A pedophile is either primarily or exclusively attracted to children.

Quote Originally Posted by musicalmike235
    I thought pedophilia was considered a mental disorder.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 11:16pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any time bitch

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Liar

I no longer live in your state which is lucky for you.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 11:34pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any time bitch
    Quote correctly fuckstick or don't quote at all.

Is that your game now lying?

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 11:36pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am proud to say that I was kicked out of a bull **** therapy group that I attended for nearly two years. I chose prision rather than be a yes man and got the help I knew I needed.

P.S. Apache don't lie
    Then you aren't apache liar.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 11:39pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

P.S. Apache don't lie
    Originally Posted by SP
    I am also NOT a pedophile, this is also clinically diagnosed.
    "Ephebophile": I am using this term to identify myself as some one who is romantically and sexually attracted to both adults and children; I am actively attracted to females from the age of 8 years and up. I hope to get this term in common usage as the "bisexual" equivalent of Pedophilia."
    Like I said "Punk Ass Liar."

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 11:40pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Browning

You have ignored the constant sexual harrassment I have recieved on this site, In fact I believe you your self instigated it by posting my criminal history here. you have also ignored the defaming remarks against me, Including me being called a Pedophile. I have documentation to prove other wise. I expect the people who are doing these things to be delt with as I was.

After returning to this site I am more then convenced of my findings. Having sexual thoughts about children is not illegal acting on them is. There fore you have unjustly ban me from this site. I can also prove that extream actions of denial are infact a warning sign that some one is guilty of something: This is standard criminal psychology.

I will submit this later as I have to get to my other job.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Okay Shazaaye Puebla, I asked you to provide proof of your allegation concerning IIF, and you cite your own experience based on your reading of his posts. Since there is not an admission in IIF's posts of this illegal interest, or language that you refer to in which he discusses desiring to have sex with underage children your claim is to put it mildly, unreliable, and defamatory. You only accuse someone of such interests when you have proof.

Moreover, you yourself defame my characture by the following statement. Of which I expect a public apology

Secondly the reason why sexual activity with children, even if not forceable, is treated as sexual assault is because they are considered by the law to lack the ability to knowingly and intelligently consent to such actions. I recognize that NAMBLA and other pro-pedo groups argue otherwise, but your victim was under the age of 13 (you do not even mention her age) and she should not have been having sex with anyone.

I am NOT propedophile, nor do I support in any way the beliefs of such groups. My crime of 10 years ago is irrelevent to my present activities or to the Blaise Loong issue.

So you earn a two week ban. See ya.