Administrator

Posted On:
    8/04/2007 1:07pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/paacsa/message/24

Here is a link to the letter he posted on his yahoo group. The fact he can't understand my disgust and mistakes it for closet sexual feelings for children is laughable.

He is/was chatting with pedos. I've known a few people who went through AA. The big thing is you don't put yourself in situations that may tempt you to drink again.

Now, how is chatting up pedos and starting a group to essentially help pedos keeping you from trouble?

Especially, when you are not certified to help anyone.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 8/04/2007 1:10pm at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/04/2007 9:25pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I also found him answering questions with were about/directed to young girls. He is obviously a sick fukcer.

How do Chameleon Circuit?

Posted On:
    8/05/2007 11:44am

Style: jkd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The kicker with these scumbags is that they 100% do not believe they are wrong. Someone might be a murderer, carjacker, or burglar and even enjoy what they do, but they know that what they do is wrong- or at least accept the fact that society frowns upon them. I've known thieves who laughed about their crimes and didn't give a **** about who they stole from, but they won't lecture you for two hours (or fifty posts) about how how what they do is right.

For pedos, society is the problem, not them. That's why SP and those like him come across as so stubborn and illogical- they reject your entire worldview and are completely convinced that they are right. Everyone else is crazy/stupid/in denial. I'd say it's as much, if not more, about narcissism then it is any sexual compulsion.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/05/2007 11:48am

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought pedophilia was considered a mental disorder.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    8/05/2007 2:27pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In Puebla's case, everybody else is not necessarily wrong, they're hiding their own pedophilia. Everyone around him is on the verge of molesting a child; it's just his rough luck that he was "too real" to hide who he is the way everyone else does.

This is the "everybody does it, I just got caught" gambit. It works pretty well when you cheat on your wife, especially if you're a politician (because even politicians who don't cheat on their wives are convinced that most politicians do) and somewhat if you cheat on your taxes. It's an excellent rationalization for speeding, because even though a lot of people are driving the limit, you can always look around and see all the other people going faster than you were even as the cop is writing the ticket.

But it sucks as a defense for molesting a child, because most people don't do it and don't want to do it. Seriously, if you want to believe that everyone around you is panting over little girls, why not move to Japan and be done with it?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/05/2007 2:30pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great... Fake-Ass Indians married with fake-ass martial arts. I thought all the fake indian spirituality nonsense went out with the 70's. When every other LSD addled hippie was claiming Native roots.

That is what happens when you have a culture that is mired in obscurity or there is not much knowledge about. You will get charismatic charlatans who act like they know what they are talking about to convince uninformed masses to give them money.

Native Americans are the only race in the USA that needs Federal Documentation to PROVE who they are. I do not need a "Federal Recogization of Caucasianness" to say I am white.
    The amount of bulllshit one must go through to get federally recogzined tribal status is staggering on its own. WHich shows that the Federal Government is the head grandmaster of the Bullshit Arts.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/05/2007 4:49pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    GTBurns for the phail.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 9:02pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Naagundzu'i and Akimbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

PAY ATTENTION!!!

You really need to pay better attention to what I have posted. I have never mentioned anything on the status of my therapy; it was my SURVIVOR who quit her therapy. As for me, I graduated in 2004 and have been out of after care for over a year.

Now please explain how I am working to "save molesters from the system.' perhaps you should be ban for your accusation and sexual harrassment. My criminal history is irrelevent to the Blaise Loong issue and it was inappropriate for it to be brought up in the first place; there are other sites for that, this would have saved everyone from a lot of greif.

And please explaine how why you percieve that I am blaming other people for my crime? What is it that you are not getting? This is the most intellegent post you've made and if you'd shown some sence of reasoning before, I would have left you alone. And we would have avoided the absurd fiasco were I was temporarrily ban while your, and other people's constant sexual harrassment of me went ignored.

Guy, get over it, she wasn't your daughter and you have nothing to do with it, and it was 10 years ago - you're not a village idiot (we hope) and I'm not Frankinstien's Monster, stop witch hunting, it only shows you're weak of mind. I'm sure you did some stupid things yourself in your youth and I'm sure you've learned and changed your ways (we hope). If you can't tell a reformed exsex offender from some one who is dangerous then kindly pull your head out of your ass.

Why haven't you mentioned my answer to the Question on Yahoo Answers about locating sex offenders? I have gotten a lot of good feed back from people, via email, who found my answer to be "an eye opener." feel free to to check out my yahoo group 'PAACSA' and look at our links; if you bother to read the posts you will find that there are several survivors who have membership (which is the reason we are in the process of changing our name to 'Caring Hearts United').

As far as Loong goes, the fact that Celtic Sword has posted for him (one dose not send an indaa to deal with nde issues.), and his appearant avoidence of me in questioning him (if he's legit he has no fear), in addition to his appearant lack of knowlage of cultural basics (one dose not go into another one's ceremony or house and start bad mouthing them, which is why I didn't go to his site to challenge him; among other lack of knowlage such as his appearant lack of knowlage of language structure, and the fact that our "Martial Arts," like capahuela {sorry for the misspelling} is derived from dance, as is common through out the Americas). Also his Art seams to be based on Archaic knowlage we taught the U.S. Army over a hundred years ago. It's great for historical knowlage but lacks the adjustments needed for contemporary weaponry and it's present focus on diplomacy.

About fifteen years ago, at a Pow wow, some salesman criticized my traditional armerment because it wasn't "musem quality" because it was made of modern materials (i.e. Artificial sinew) I flat out told him "welcome to the 20th century. I'm not a 'musem quality indian' myself." And thats the differnce, one is a dead artifact and the other living tradition.

This brings up the problem I have which is the focus on knife techniques, my father, grandfather, and other elders, taught me fire arms after diplomacy fails. I learned to shoot with an IBM M-1 Carbine, and later fell in love with the AK Series, which incedently is the preferred weapon by most contemporary warriors, and the Walther P38 as a side arm. Knives I know well my favoret throwing blade is the Kikuri or Gurkha Knife, but I also know rifle and bayonett, improvised munitions and other things commonly, with common sence, needed to know in todays world. You're probably wondering how I stay proficient being on paper, LOL, thats a trick I learned from my Scottish side.

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    A white guy Blaise Long claims to have authentic Indian/Native American Martial Arts.
    The OP decides to take him to task.
    Celtic Sword either is or is posting for Blaise Long and answers questions.
    Turns out the OP is a convicted Child Molester.
    I read his forum posts and yahoo answers etc. I am thoroughly disgusted.
    Basically, he blames everyone else for what he did and quit counseling.
    Now he crusades to save molesters from "The System."

In simpler terms a guy tried to smear someone and got upset because the tables were turned.

Since I won't let it go somehow, I'm a closet pedo.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 9:27pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually that was a big problem until the mid 90's. It bothers me seeing it poping up in the Martial Arts community, which is why I challenged Blasie in the first place. The reason it is so hard to get an enrollment number is because of ass holes like this, the ones who suddenly find the red road the moment they figure out how to make a buck from it. It's next to impossible to get enrolled when, like me, your Ancestors fled to Mexico rather than accept rez life. Hell in Texas alone there are over 30 thousand nonenrolled Apache: the myth is that most of us went to the rez, the reality is that most of us did not. I'm going to stop, you have no idea how this kind of genocide pisses me off to the hilt. I may have my white charaturistics but I am accepted among my people, unlike some who are "just too white an nerddy" LOL sorry I just had to quote Weird Al in reference to Apples and Pretindians.

Quote Originally Posted by GTBurns
    Great... Fake-Ass Indians married with fake-ass martial arts. I thought all the fake indian spirituality nonsense went out with the 70's. When every other LSD addled hippie was claiming Native roots.

That is what happens when you have a culture that is mired in obscurity or there is not much knowledge about. You will get charismatic charlatans who act like they know what they are talking about to convince uninformed masses to give them money.

Native Americans are the only race in the USA that needs Federal Documentation to PROVE who they are. I do not need a "Federal Recogization of Caucasianness" to say I am white.
    The amount of bulllshit one must go through to get federally recogzined tribal status is staggering on its own. WHich shows that the Federal Government is the head grandmaster of the Bullshit Arts.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 9:38pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I do have to say in Blaise's behalf that I do see our people, lingering, in his spirit; but from what I can tell he just doesn't think like us. Our culture isn't made of parts, it is whole and complete, if he understood this then he would know that one cannot take "part" of our culture out of the whole and say it is Apache; it's as absurd as saying one is "Part indian."

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaaye Puebla
    You really need to pay better attention to what I have posted. I have never mentioned anything on the status of my therapy; it was my SURVIVOR who quit her therapy. As for me, I graduated in 2004 and have been out of after care for over a year.

Now please explain how I am working to "save molesters from the system.' perhaps you should be ban for your accusation and sexual harrassment. My criminal history is irrelevent to the Blaise Loong issue and it was inappropriate for it to be brought up in the first place; there are other sites for that, this would have saved everyone from a lot of greif.

And please explaine how why you percieve that I am blaming other people for my crime? What is it that you are not getting? This is the most intellegent post you've made and if you'd shown some sence of reasoning before, I would have left you alone. And we would have avoided the absurd fiasco were I was temporarrily ban while your, and other people's constant sexual harrassment of me went ignored.

Guy, get over it, she wasn't your daughter and you have nothing to do with it, and it was 10 years ago - you're not a village idiot (we hope) and I'm not Frankinstien's Monster, stop witch hunting, it only shows you're weak of mind. I'm sure you did some stupid things yourself in your youth and I'm sure you've learned and changed your ways (we hope). If you can't tell a reformed exsex offender from some one who is dangerous then kindly pull your head out of your ass.

Why haven't you mentioned my answer to the Question on Yahoo Answers about locating sex offenders? I have gotten a lot of good feed back from people, via email, who found my answer to be "an eye opener." feel free to to check out my yahoo group 'PAACSA' and look at our links; if you bother to read the posts you will find that there are several survivors who have membership (which is the reason we are in the process of changing our name to 'Caring Hearts United').

As far as Loong goes, the fact that Celtic Sword has posted for him (one dose not send an indaa to deal with nde issues.), and his appearant avoidence of me in questioning him (if he's legit he has no fear), in addition to his appearant lack of knowlage of cultural basics (one dose not go into another one's ceremony or house and start bad mouthing them, which is why I didn't go to his site to challenge him; among other lack of knowlage such as his appearant lack of knowlage of language structure, and the fact that our "Martial Arts," like capahuela {sorry for the misspelling} is derived from dance, as is common through out the Americas). Also his Art seams to be based on Archaic knowlage we taught the U.S. Army over a hundred years ago. It's great for historical knowlage but lacks the adjustments needed for contemporary weaponry and it's present focus on diplomacy.

About fifteen years ago, at a Pow wow, some salesman criticized my traditional armerment because it wasn't "musem quality" because it was made of modern materials (i.e. Artificial sinew) I flat out told him "welcome to the 20th century. I'm not a 'musem quality indian' myself." And thats the differnce, one is a dead artifact and the other living tradition.

This brings up the problem I have which is the focus on knife techniques, my father, grandfather, and other elders, taught me fire arms after diplomacy fails. I learned to shoot with an IBM M-1 Carbine, and later fell in love with the AK Series, which incedently is the preferred weapon by most contemporary warriors, and the Walther P38 as a side arm. Knives I know well my favoret throwing blade is the Kikuri or Gurkha Knife, but I also know rifle and bayonett, improvised munitions and other things commonly, with common sence, needed to know in todays world. You're probably wondering how I stay proficient being on paper, LOL, thats a trick I learned from my Scottish side.
Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273334353637 38394041 ... LastLast