Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263233343536 37383940 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/02/2007 6:57pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazaaye Puebla
    Note the way I stated it; It's an opinion based on experience.

"And you sir are likely a closet pedophile, probably very likely the more I read your tantrum. Gods it sounds all to familiar."

If you ask me, the evedence is there; I have seen it time and again. I'm telling all of you that this behavior is very common.

When I was waiting sentencing, a group of gangbangers were trying to bully me about my charges, when I faced them and asked them how many little girls they helped sex into their gang (gangs do so with girls as young as 8) they quikly found urgent buissness else where. Normally facing off with a gang will get you shanked (stabbed).

On another occasion two inmates who were doing the name calling crap were watching the movie Casper on TV. These guys, who had called me a pervert etc. started talking about all the sexual things they would like to do to 10 - 12 year old Christina Ricci. When they saw how I was looking at them, in disgust (as they were talking about things I'd never even concider with a child), they got all huffy and asked me "What's your problem Mo (prison slang for molester)?"

In Diagnostics, an inmate that had been active in vigilantism against convicted child molesters and actively harrassing them, was breging to another inmate about how he had a 'Mother/Daughter thing' going on for four years. When he named names a third inmate recognized the people and asked the bragger to repeat the name of the daughter. When the bragger spoke the girls name the third inmates face turned white and he said "she turned 15 just last month." Poetically, the bragger was taken away in the middle of the night to face criminal charges.

This isn't even the tip of the iceburg of what I personally witnessed, there was a guy who would masterbate to preteen gymnastics and then go assult a vunerable sex offender as he told them how sick they were. These things and recognizing that I did simular prior to my conviction is what led PAACSA to conduct our survey: such behavior accounts for about 70% of the child sex offenders we questioned.

I assure you when I make these statements, I am not talking out my ass. It dose not take a conviction or any documentation to be a child molester: those convicted count for only about 12% of such acts, if you count the number of child molesters on the registry and multiply it by 7.33 you will have a ball park figure of how many have NOT been caught, still at large. About 96.7% of the 70 thousand cases, each year, are first time offences. Abductions by stangers makes up less then 1%. In 95% of all cases, the victim and molester are well known to each other (about half of these involve incest). According to the department of justice, only 3.3% of those convicted of child sex crimes ever commit another crime against a child, incest cases are at 1.2%: All other offenders (non sexual), except murder which is the lowest at 1.1%, recommit their crimes at a rate 20 times higher then that of child molesters, at 67.5%. This includes violent crimes such as armed robery, mugging, assult etc.

My assesment of It IS FAKE, is based upon over 8 years of therapy where I was "drilled" in recognizing such behavior. I've seen every game of denial you can possably imagine. Lets concider that you may be wrong about IT IS FAKE, or anyone else who reads those words. Would you want to be the one responsable for keeping a child molester from waking up to the fact that they are a child molester. Would you want to be the one who kept them from stopping what they are doing and turn themselves in?

Don't rescue these people, it could be your best friend, your brother, your sister, or anyone; because there might be a child who needs rescued, maybe even your own child. I know no one wants to hear it, but I am telling you, It isn't strangers, it's people you know, love, trust and even admire; its the last person you would suspect, and like me, sometimes its you. The media and politicians don't have the balls to tell you this because they would loose money and votes. Believe me, they know, the experts in this field have been on them for over a dacade to change policy.
    Okay Shazaaye Puebla, I asked you to provide proof of your allegation concerning IIF, and you cite your own experience based on your reading of his posts. Since there is not an admission in IIF's posts of this illegal interest, or language that you refer to in which he discusses desiring to have sex with underage children your claim is to put it mildly, unreliable, and defamatory. You only accuse someone of such interests when you have proof.

Secondly the reason why sexual activity with children, even if not forceable, is treated as sexual assault is because they are considered by the law to lack the ability to knowingly and intelligently consent to such actions. I recognize that NAMBLA and other pro-pedo groups argue otherwise, but your victim was under the age of 13 (you do not even mention her age) and she should not have been having sex with anyone.

So you earn a two week ban. See ya.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/03/2007 7:39am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    D'oh.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/03/2007 2:27pm

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I tried reading through this thread and I still can't figure out how this argument even got started. Can someone please fill me in.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/03/2007 3:23pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A white guy Blaise Long claims to have authentic Indian/Native American Martial Arts.
    The OP decides to take him to task.
    Celtic Sword either is or is posting for Blaise Long and answers questions.
    Turns out the OP is a convicted Child Molester.
    I read his forum posts and yahoo answers etc. I am thoroughly disgusted.
    Basically, he blames everyone else for what he did and quit counseling.
    Now he crusades to save molesters from "The System."

In simpler terms a guy tried to smear someone and got upset because the tables were turned.

Since I won't let it go somehow, I'm a closet pedo.

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    8/03/2007 4:05pm

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I still don't understand why he only got a 2 week ban.
    Unless it's a 2 week ban AND castration, I don't think it fits the crime of making hideous accusations without proof, and generally being a twat.
    Oh, and, you know... being a convicted deviant pedo predator piece of ****.

How do Chameleon Circuit?

Posted On:
    8/03/2007 4:42pm

Style: jkd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake

Since I won't let it go somehow, I'm a closet pedo.
    He actually called me one too, so IIF don't ever say we have nothing in common :tongue5:

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/03/2007 5:09pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101
    I still don't understand why he only got a 2 week ban.
    Unless it's a 2 week ban AND castration, I don't think it fits the crime of making hideous accusations without proof, and generally being a twat.
    Oh, and, you know... being a convicted deviant pedo predator piece of ****.
    See, the funny thing is if he had of edited his post like a few other have in the past he wouldn't be banned.

He chose to continue down that track by saying he has 8 years of counseling which, he misrepresents to be trainining.

I think 2 weeks is fine. Actually, I wish it was a little shorter. I like all the contradictions he is putting up. I was about to release the super sayajin 6 quote function on his ass.

The "I'm a pedo I'm not a pedo," was just a sample.

Seriously, who goes and gets diagnosed as not a pedo.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/04/2007 11:52am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously, who goes and gets diagnosed as not a pedo.
    It is Fake, He's a troll, and he talks out of his ass.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/04/2007 11:59am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, he seriously isn't a troll. Idiot pedo child molester but, not a troll.

He really believes the drivel he speaks.

I read his yahoo group ****.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/04/2007 12:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, he seriously isn't a troll. Idiot pedo child molester but, not a troll.

He really believes the drivel he speaks.

I read his yahoo group ****.
    Wow, thats even worse than I thought.
Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263233343536 37383940 ... LastLast