Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/02/2007 3:46pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Naagundzu'i and Akimbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not a rapist, nor have I ever been convicted of such a crime; in fact I have been clinicly diagnosed as being turned off by violent sexual acts. I am also NOT a pedophile, this is also clinically diagnosed. nor am I Psychotic, or Sociopathic.

No one desires to be a child molester and as far as that goes that is a was. By the way my wife is a survivor of child sexual abuse and you give her the creeps
    Sence I'm Being hacked by a death threat that says to add more characture to my post or die

I live at 1025 North 900 west Salt Lake City Utah 84101 you can verify this on the Utah sex offender registry.

bring it on

300!!!

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    I'm a closet pedophile now.

So, now you are a therapist? Is that your claim?

You need to provide your proof to Samuel Browning ASAP I will asked for you to be banned. The only one here with a record of Child Molesting is you.
    The only one with false credentials is you.

This thread started about Blaise Long and your Child molester ass started posting lies and half truths. Then you decided to say that PhDs and counselors agree that molesters hide inside of everyone.

The fact that John Walsh has an affair is relevant to what? Absolutely nothing.
    You are a molester.
    You are a rapist.
    You are a pedophille.

I am none of the above and have no desire to be one.
    Unfortunately, you do. I feel sorry for your girl when she finds out you still have these dark thoughts. I hope she has no children because, all these rants and accusations prove, you are looking for a like minded companion to continue your raping activities.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/02/2007 3:53pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1- You are incoherent.
    2- Your 'wife'. Please let it be noted that you brought her up. No one else did.
    3- Hacked?
    4- Death threats? I don't think anyone here made any death threats. Some like myself wish you wouls cease to be, that is much different than a death threat
    5- It is idiotic to give out your address on a web forum. There are alot of mentally unstable individuals (some of the highest posters here) on the internet. Even if you have no concern for your own welfare, you should for your wife. Posting your address places her in potential danger.
    6- BTW your zip code is wrong it is: 84116
    7-
    (1) A person commits sodomy upon a child if the actor engages in any sexual act upon or with a child who is under the age of 14, involving the genitals or anus of the actor or the child and the mouth or anus of either person, regardless of the sex of either participant.

(2) Sodomy upon a child is a first degree felony punishable by imprisonment for an indeterminate term of not less than 6, 10, or 15 years and which may be for life. Imprisonment is mandatory in accordance with Section 76-3-406.
    While this may not be the legal definition of rape in utah, it is the common understanding of the word rape.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/02/2007 3:55pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All that aside.

What does coming on here and acting the fool have to do with protecting children?

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/02/2007 3:56pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazaaye Puebla
    I am not a rapist, nor have I ever been convicted of such a crime; in fact I have been clinicly diagnosed as being turned off by violent sexual acts. I am also NOT a pedophile, this is also clinically diagnosed. nor am I Psychotic, or Sociopathic.

No one desires to be a child molester and as far as that goes that is a was. By the way my wife is a survivor of child sexual abuse and you give her the creeps
    Sence I'm Being hacked by a death threat that says to add more characture to my post or die

I live at 1025 North 900 west Salt Lake City Utah 84101 you can verify this on the Utah sex offender registry.

bring it on

300!!!
    Uhmm your wife is creeped out by me? Well she is married to you. Her opinion of me, colored by you, is not my worry.

Most of us know what happens to the abused so, I feel sorry for her. You probably lied about your "therapy" and said you were a therapist that could help her.

Whatever.

Yes we know you put the sordid details up before.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/02/2007 4:07pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1. What have I posted that don't you understand perhaps I can clairify it. I assure you that I am very sinceir.
    2. She said she tried to post here and it didn't show up
    3. Yes, this is a major problem for me because of my unpopularity. It actually looks like some one hacked into bullshido as it poped up in a window stating that it was from bullshido. Tried to find a way to contact them but could find no such link. They needto check their system, it appears to have been been breached
    5. Already prepared for that this isn't the first time and anyone can look me up so it doesn't matter
    6.oops , old zip code
    7. I aasure you that there is a big differnce, just talk to survivors; incedently most of my friends are survivors and are suportive of my work, even if they think I'm nuts for putting myself at risk, they appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrijl
    1- You are incoherent.
    2- Your 'wife'. Please let it be noted that you brought her up. No one else did.
    3- Hacked?
    4- Death threats? I don't think anyone here made any death threats. Some like myself wish you wouls cease to be, that is much different than a death threat
    5- It is idiotic to give out your address on a web forum. There are alot of mentally unstable individuals (some of the highest posters here) on the internet. Even if you have no concern for your own welfare, you should for your wife. Posting your address places her in potential danger.
    6- BTW your zip code is wrong it is: 84116
    7-
    While this may not be the legal definition of rape in utah, it is the common understanding of the word rape.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/02/2007 4:17pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You have no Idea what survivors go through, the offence is just the beginning: 25% of survivors complain about therapy abuse to one degree or another. My survivor quit her therapy and told them they were liers and horrible people. I worry about her and wish she would have gone to another care provider rather than just quit.

It is the most abhhorant of all things, that the people who empathize the most with survivors, when they complain about their mistreatment by the system, are thoughs of us who victimized them in the first place.

I may be an ass hole, but I really do give a ****. this isn't about what I've done it's about what I can do to stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Uhmm your wife is creeped out by me? Well she is married to you. Her opinion of me, colored by you, is not my worry.

Most of us know what happens to the abused so, I feel sorry for her. You probably lied about your "therapy" and said you were a therapist that could help her.

Whatever.

Yes we know you put the sordid details up before.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/02/2007 4:25pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The methods we are using to stop child sexual abuse are not working. There is zero in the way of prevention, thats where I come in, thats my job, and I am among the first, LOL yes there are more and our numbers are growing. It has to do with being part of the solution rather than part of the problem.

As far as this thread, I am not the one who changed the theam, some one on staff did when they found my offence. From that point I had no choice but to work to educate people on the truth about child sexual abuse, by an oath I have taken.

I hope this is clear.

All that aside.

What does coming on here and acting the fool have to do with protecting children?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/02/2007 5:01pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Note the broadness off this law. It dose not require penitration only close contact to the specified aria. Technically a mother could be charged with this crime, as did happen about seven years ago, for blowing on her babies abdomin.

(1) A person commits sodomy upon a child if the actor engages in any sexual act upon or with a child who is under the age of 14, involving the genitals or anus of the actor or the child and the mouth or anus of either person, regardless of the sex of either participant.

(2) Sodomy upon a child is a first degree felony punishable by imprisonment for an indeterminate term of not less than 6, 10, or 15 years and which may be for life. Imprisonment is mandatory in accordance with Section 76-3-406.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/02/2007 5:33pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You have no Idea what survivors go through, the offence is just the beginning: 25% of survivors complain about therapy abuse to one degree or another. My survivor quit her therapy and told them they were liers and horrible people. I worry about her and wish she would have gone to another care provider rather than just quit.
    Like I said most abused people do what? Find a way to be abused again. You aren't helping yourself.

It is the most abhhorant of all things, that the people who empathize the most with survivors, when they complain about their mistreatment by the system, are thoughs of us who victimized them in the first place.
    Right back where we started. It is the system. Unfortunately, it wasn't the "system" that molested these hurt people. It was someone JUST LIKE YOU.
    I may be an ass hole, but I really do give a ****. this isn't about what I've done it's about what I can do to stop it.
    No, I'm an asshole and I don't want to have any connection with a pedo.

See an asshole use the quote function too much to prove a point.

Before
    Quote Originally Posted by SP
    "Ephebophile": I am using this term to identify myself as some one who is romantically and sexually attracted to both adults and children; I am actively attracted to females from the age of 8 years and up. I hope to get this term in common usage as the "bisexual" equivalent of Pedophilia."
    After
    Quote Originally Posted by SP
    I am also NOT a pedophile, this is also clinically diagnosed.

So talk all you want. These are your words you can't hide from them.

You want to do something about it?

Quit lying to yourself first.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    8/02/2007 5:44pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Ephebophile": I am using this term to identify myself as some one who is romantically and sexually attracted to both adults and children; I am actively attracted to females from the age of 8 years and up. I hope to get this term in common usage as the "bisexual" equivalent of Pedophilia."
    This statement ^ contains the most insane things I have ever read .

I read a quite bit .
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 8/02/2007 5:58pm at .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994
Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 253132333435 36373839 ... LastLast