Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 9:19pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Naagundzu'i and Akimbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you for proving what I have pointed out on the web time and again; people like you couldn't care less about the people who have been victimized by csa. I did something beyond stupid 10 years ago, might as well been a thousand years ago, but you are still sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivor Biggun
    Never fucking mind that.. Answer Sam's simple enough question.

How old was your victim ?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 9:38pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You, who hide behind a mask and throw out insults, have nothing to say on this matter worth listening to. I am not rooting for child molesters nor am I a pedophile but you are certainly a punk, and likely a closet pedophile, or secretly attracted to children even though your primary attraction is to adults you hide behind a facade. Donít try to BS a BSer; I know the games people play to hide their deviancy all too well, watched it for ten years, and I played them for many years myself. The jig is up boy and I'm spilling the beans. With all the BS I've read here i am still waiting for some one to wake up and see that our present methods of dealing with this issue isn't doing a thing to help our children.

P.S. If you want to try and hurt me I live at 1025 North 900 west Rm 218 Salt Lake City, Utah 84116. You can verify this on the Utah sex offender Registry as all my facts are verifiable. But I don't expect you to be bright enouph to notice I cite the U.S. Department of Justice and well respected Prevention groups.

Quote Originally Posted by ironlurker
    Don't take this bullshit, Sam. This fucking retard shouldn't be allowed to spam for all his pedophiles-who-aren't-pedophiles-who-think-we-shouldn't-hurt-pedophiles groups and agenices. Search and read them my fucking foot, more like bring hits to their websites. Let him buy an ad for his Super Adventure Club.

^That says it all.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 10:00pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Browning

I don't care who likes me or not, I am not here for a popularity contest nor am I the one who changed this Thread to focus on child sexual abuse; I'm now here to help you protect your children, letting you hear it from the horses mouth.

Incedently I am Studying to get my LCSW: In other words I am serious about what I am doing. Equilly Important is that two of my former therapists have PHDs one in cognitive Psychology and one in Human Behavioral Psychology.

Dr. Robert Hare is right about his studdy, I saw this first hand, but, I assure you that few persons who do this get past the system. Most who do this do so to weasel their way through therapy. But as you yourself stated it is only "some." Dr. Hare was instumental in my own research about child molesters, and thoughs at risk of becomming such, using "Pedobashing" to hide their own deviancy. As I stated before, I did this myself and have on numerous occasions witnessed the same behavior in others; this is of course what led PAACSA to do our preliminary studdies.

Your continued resoning skills have lightened my concerns about you as this is not the behavior typical of some one hiding their own sexual deviancy.

Thank you for your post

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Naw, Shazaaye:

I don't dislike you because of who I am. I dislike you because you are 1) a convicted sexual predator who 2) spouts psycho-babble like some apprentice who is trying to imitate a bunch of the shrinks he's observed over the years thinking it makes him seem more intelligent or worthy of respect. Robert Hare Ph.D has observed that therapy teaches some offenders new and better ways to manipulate people and you seem to be trying to travel this path. Reading your posts is like watching a train wreck.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 10:23pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes you are fake.

And yes I did bounce our findings off PHDs, personally, 2 actually, Dr. Blakelock and Dr. Sanchez, along with several LCSWs who have had 10+ years in treating sex offenders. Correctional Officers are not idiots and many of them DO have degrees in psychology, of the 20 or so we interveiwed, this counted for 2/3 of them: something we took into concideration.

And you sir are likely a closet pedophile, probably very likely the more I read your tantrum. Gods it sounds all to familiar.

You are the one stuck on my offence, not me. I have moved on and what I've heard so has my survivor.

I'm not christian either, and yes I have not only read the Bible I have studdied it in depth, it is an icon of modern civilization you know and is thus a vital influance on the development of our society. You need to put the teachings of Jesus together, Oops I guess you are as stupid as the people he was talking to.

I believe you need it (Therapy) for being a closet pedophile.

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    PAACSA hasn't done an official study. Thank you that is qualification of my statement. No need for a search. You bounced some ideas of correctional officers (unqualified to make psychological judgments) and some unknown therapist (unqualified to make psychological judgments) yet, you didn't bounce ideas of any PhD's in the field.

Is that qualified enough or do you need more? These are your own words.

You are a child molesting piece of ****. I wrote a couple of questions and I'm defensive?

yes you are, please feel free to google the clinical definition.

Says the idiot who wrote an essay explaining how untrained people, who haven't completed a real study, validate your research.
    What do any of these people have to do with you molesting someone? Nothing. You say you are reformed yet here you are saying its "the Man's fault."

Religion has nothing to do with ****. Prostitution unless forced is not the same as child molesting. You are a reformed rapist. You committed a "sin" against a child which is unforgivable in my book. Remember God says follow man's law as if they were his own words. Oops guess you didn't read the whole bible did you. .

Yes, you still need it for your ignorance.
    Last edited by Shazaaye Puebla; 7/30/2007 10:37pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 10:40pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I second that

Quote Originally Posted by cyrijl
    I call shenanigans.

How do Chameleon Circuit?

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 10:50pm

Style: jkd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ymas plz thx

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 11:06pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "I'm not christian either and no I wasn't looking to start a religous debate, just making a point.

Can I do a Psycho-Crusher? I Don't know what that is, sounds like psychlogical warfare or, hopefully not, some metaphysical BS. Can you fight on rough terrain? From what I've seen most Martial Artists can not.

Don't be to quick to disreguard what you call "Pseudo-intellectual stuff." Incedently, you disqualify your own answer when you accuse me of recycling other Arts. Did Bruce Lee recycle Boxing, Wang Chung and Kali? Yes: so What's the differnce? Has it ever occured to you that technological advancement is built upon other peoples work?

If you can't see the differnce from what I've stated then I don't know what to tell you. As far as generalities go, you should already know that it is impossable to demonstrate an Art with words, this is why books on the subject include pictures. By the way memory is essencial for learning, or have you missed that.

Please quote me where I have blamed society for my crime. This I have not done, never have and never will. However, after long years of learning about responsability and accountability, I couldn't help see things in the big picture and that our societies problems are caused by the mismanagment of our affairs. Do the terms Media Hype and mass hysteria mean anything to you?

Hmm, sounds like you're just trying to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Gwinn
    Yeah, but can you do a Psycho-Crusher?

Puebla, first of all, I'm not a Christian and you can't bluff me with your "God won't like it when I tell him what you're up to" routine. I'm not going to derail this into a religious debate, either, as you no doubt hoped; suffice it to say that I don't care what Jesus would do and go from there.

You didn't answer the most important question about your "new" martial art--what's different or novel about it, and what is the point? You say you mixed Bujinkan, JKD, and "Apache ways." Great. What did you create? Why should anyone learn your art instead of going to a Bujinkan instructor or a JKD gym? Or going to Blaise Loong to learn Apache ways gankin' suckas?

Pseudo-intellectual stuff about working in harmony with the ways of nature is meaningless. All three of the arts you claim to have studied to create your new one already prattle endlessly about how natural they are and how they fit the universe.

In short, from your description, you've recycled old concepts and given the result a new name--a silly name. If you have to keep explaining to people that you really do know what the word "Akimbo" means, but you chose to misuse it on purpose, then you need a new name.

You didn't answer my questions about public police toward child abuse, either. You rambled about all the generalities you blame for molestation, and it has the feel of a speech you make on a regular basis. But there's a reason I asked you to get down to specifics. In my experience, serious thought leads a person down specific roads. People who've really thought it through can usually tell you their specific ideas--and if they haven't thought about a particular specific before, they can usually apply their general principles and give you an answer quickly.

People who haven't thought it through that far quote generalities over and over because they've more or less memorized those generalities. All they know about those generalities is that they support their desired point of view as chosen by their feelings.
    I'm sorry to be harsh, but you come across as a guy who wanted someone to blame for what you did. The standard explanation that it's part of your nature and you have to live with yourself from now on was not satisfying to you, so it became society's fault.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/31/2007 3:36pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why the **** are you
    1 - Still here?
    2 - Still alive?

Here is a link you might find useful

http://www.drphil.com/plugger/respond/?plugID=9163

or

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&n...to+kill+myself

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/31/2007 10:33pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1.Kind of a Ghost Rider thing. What is it about you that makes you feel compelled to respond to this thred? I,m not talking about the shallow **** about my conviction; I am but a shadow of yourself, kind of a Circle of Iron thing.

2. Kind of a Touched by an Angel thing. Why do you still fear death?

Keep asking why, but don't hear only what you want to hear, it will spare you a lot of grief.

Here are some quotes you might find useful

"All the world is a stage..."

-William Shakespear

"Never say 'Ha-Ha' on our show."

-Jerry Springer

Quote Originally Posted by cyrijl
    Why the **** are you
    1 - Still here?
    2 - Still alive?

Here is a link you might find useful

http://www.drphil.com/plugger/respond/?plugID=9163

or

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&n...to+kill+myself
    Last edited by Shazaaye Puebla; 7/31/2007 10:53pm at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/01/2007 9:02am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You have turned this site into some sort of therapy for yourself. To me, that is just pitiful and pathetic. I can only assume that after treading on every messae board in the world, you finally ended up here, You are in obvious need of mental help. I couldn't care less about your conviction, your indian heritage or any of that. This thread has long since lost any sense of purpose and should be closed.
Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 222829303132 33343536 ... LastLast