BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    7/09/2007 10:22am

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know he's not going to answer these, but here they are again:

1. What is "akimbo?" What is the major strength of this art? What is its major weakness?

2. What about "Akimbo" makes it new or novel compared to existing martial arts?

3. What makes that new or novel quality useful? (In the words of the immortal Jeff Cooper, "What is it for?"

4. What is "The Sane Solution" as espoused by PAACSA?

5. What does PAACSA identify as the worst aspect of what it calls the "War on Child Molestation?" The one thing PAACSA would choose to change if given the power to change just one aspect?

Posted On:
    7/09/2007 8:27pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As I recall, his previous excuse was that he was homeless and no longer had regular internet access. Now he shows up claiming he was hacked.

BTW how old was the kid you hurt?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/09/2007 8:43pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I call shenanigans.

How do Chameleon Circuit?

Posted On:
    7/09/2007 11:02pm

Style: jkd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazaaye Puebla
    This was directly related to my critical stand on the issue of child sexual abuse prevention: specifically that it is a bunch of BS and the media and politicians have people looking the wrong way; it's not strangers, its people you love, and even admire, maybe even you yourself. God knows I never thought I was capable of such.
    Millions of people admired Chris Benoit and he never thought he was capable of murder, suicide and infanticide, so I guess we should really reconsider if those actions are truly wrong. Great logic. :tard:

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/11/2007 7:45pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Naagundzu'i and Akimbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1. Qualify your accusation of me blaming others.
    2. Pay attention; I specifically stated that PAACSA did the study. I bounced our research off several therapists and correctional officers who agreed that our research was likely accuriate. PAACSA is still in the proccess of getting funding for an official study that will be conducted by a University. It shouldn't suprise you since gay bashers have been proven to, more often then not, be men who have homosexual tendancies and are ashamed of them.My information is from direct and personal experience and although informal it has been verified by professionals.

By the way, why are you so defensive about this statement? I get very concerned when people focus on this because defensiveness is a standard sign of denial, in psychology. I've already been down that road guy so don't try to BS me.

3. What part of reformed don't you understand? You can google my name and you will see that I am not only against child molestation but am working to change the system so it can be prevented. The SRO and all the other absurd laws on the books have done nothing to curb sex crimes against our children, feel free to do some research, in fact I challenge you to show me one instance where one of these new sex offender laws has prevented a child from being victimized. I don't expect you to take my word on this, or any one elses: Educate your self about this issue. PLEASE, Do challenge my claims; Knowlage is Power. I tell you, our present system is not only NOT curbing sex crimes against children, it's making matters worse; the harder people push the more abusers will go into hiding, it's a natural law (For every action there is an equil and opocite reaction.) We already have two potential child molesters going over the edge and shooting several young girls, because the panic over this issue has made it impossable for anyone to get psychological help with out being incarcerated and/or their lives, and the lives of their families, ruined, even just for having thoughts.

Incedently. I ask you to examine your your words "against child molesters," and concider the Christian Axiom "Hate the sin but not the sinner," and think about the story of Jesus and the sex offender - you know it well, I'm sure; it's the one where a bunch of people were going to stone a young girl to death for prostitution. Look and see how you have let emotionalism block your ability to think rationally on this matter. To many people call themselves Christian and teach against reform when reform was the largest part of Jesus' teachings.

Finally, I have had about 5 years of intensive therapy for my actions, and I didn't play yes man to therapy: From the time I came forward with my crime, in order to put an end to it and begin the process of being part of the solution rather than part of the problem, I have been real and open as I am now. Placing a "Convicted Child Molester Tag" above my name, and many other peoples names has done nothing to curb sex crimes against children. I will speak more of this at a later time when I have been able to recompile my notes and references: For now I refer you to STOP IT NOW, GENERATION FIVE, ROAR FOR FREEDOM, and ASSOCIATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF SEX OFFENDERS (ATSA).

Thank you for your post

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Welcome Back.
    A few things:
    1) I see you are still trying to blame others for what you did.
    2) Please link to a study that shows people who beat Child molesters become CMs themselves.
    3)

Well, I would hope you'd still be against child molesters. You need counseling sir and a convicted child molester tag above your name.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/11/2007 7:51pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uh, Lurker

You might want to reread the passage you quoted very carefully as it appears that you didn't understand what you read.

Quote Originally Posted by ironlurker
    Millions of people admired Chris Benoit and he never thought he was capable of murder, suicide and infanticide, so I guess we should really reconsider if those actions are truly wrong. Great logic. :tard:

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/11/2007 8:28pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Browning

Being that you are staff I am dissapointed that you have failed to concider that the world contenues when you are not around. As I recall, I was clear at the time that I was having trouble with my computer. Has it occured to you that while I was becomming homeless, hackers were moving in to try to shut me up? "When it rains it pours." I eventually moved into a flea bag Motel and when I hooked my computer up it crashed, all data lost, permanantly: It was a dinosaur/ 97' Epson.

The last bit of your statement, concerns me. A great majority of the time (17 in 20?) when people ask how old my survivor was , it is soon followed by requests for a detailed (graphic) disclosure of my offence. I have ment to many people who get off on hearing such things; for some people, deep in their cycle, the mere mention of the age of a victim is enouph to feed there deviant sexual fantasies. Prior to my offence I would secretly become aroused by such stories and would start by asking this same question. Mr. Browning, do you understand why this question bothers me?

Moreover, with my former therapists agreement on this, I will not disclose anything about my survivor over the internet. Concider this, How do you think she would feel if I posted some of her most personal experiences on the world wide web? Can you understand that even mentioning her age, and her knowing we are talking about her, could cause emotional problems for her if she came across one of my posts? It is possable that even the mention of her age could give her flash backs.

Thank you for your post

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    As I recall, his previous excuse was that he was homeless and no longer had regular internet access. Now he shows up claiming he was hacked.

BTW how old was the kid you hurt?

Posted On:
    7/11/2007 8:53pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazaaye Puebla
    Mr. Browning

Being that you are staff I am dissapointed that you have failed to concider that the world contenues when you are not around. As I recall, I was clear at the time that I was having trouble with my computer. Has it occured to you that while I was becomming homeless, hackers were moving in to try to shut me up? "When it rains it pours." I eventually moved into a flea bag Motel and when I hooked my computer up it crashed, all data lost, permanantly: It was a dinosaur/ 97' Epson.

The last bit of your statement, concerns me. A great majority of the time (17 in 20?) when people ask how old my survivor was , it is soon followed by requests for a detailed (graphic) disclosure of my offence. I have ment to many people who get off on hearing such things; for some people, deep in their cycle, the mere mention of the age of a victim is enouph to feed there deviant sexual fantasies. Prior to my offence I would secretly become aroused by such stories and would start by asking this same question. Mr. Browning, do you understand why this question bothers me?

Moreover, with my former therapists agreement on this, I will not disclose anything about my survivor over the internet. Concider this, How do you think she would feel if I posted some of her most personal experiences on the world wide web? Can you understand that even mentioning her age, and her knowing we are talking about her, could cause emotional problems for her if she came across one of my posts? It is possable that even the mention of her age could give her flash backs.

Thank you for your post
    Holy projection Batman! I'm asking you to tell us how old the girl was that you hurt. You admit you hurt her right? And instead you sidestep the question by questioning my motives. Nope, I want to find out how young your victim is, because it indicates how sick you are. The lower the age the more bolts you have loose in your head. Her age is embarrassing for you. She was under 13 years of age, correct? As far as your hacking story goes, that sounds like an after the fact add on to her homelessness story. As far as harming her goes, I'm sure that running across your lobbying efforts is more likely to cause her pain then a mention of her age on this board.

Hopefully prison was as unpleasant for you as people claim it is for child molesters in general.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/11/2007 10:36pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Gwinn

Good questions. I apologize for not answering your original inquiry.

1. As I have posted preveously, Akimbo is my own art. The name represents achievement, Courage, and honor as it is the classic stance heroes are depicted as taking. It is derived from several Schools of martial Arts, Military Traditions, Psychology, and cosmological philosophies (LOL My own Joe Jitsu). The three major Martial Arts are Bujikan Ninjitsu, Jeet Kune Do, and Apache Warrior Ways. It is essencially a westernized/easternized version of Far Western (Native) Warrior Discipline.

It's strength is that it follows the natural patterns of nature we see every day and teaches the student to be alert and adopt to conditions they encounter, complete (self and enviroment as one) awareness and holistic empathy are key elements: It's philosophy is inclusive of everything from single unarmed combat to full scale war. More importantly, is that Akimbo teaches diplomacy and leadership before combat: Acounability and responsability are key elements as well.

The weakness of the art is that early students tend to get fainthearted once they have learned to empathize with existance but have not yet compleeted their mental conditioning to use what they have learned: In the past ten years I have incorperated criminal psychology (as most of my students have been convicts) into the Philosophy of Akimbo.

Strength within the "weakness" the good side of this is that students of Akimbo tend to learn the importance of community responsability and early on start doing volenteer work to better the world around them. This is my undeclaired price, one must have humanity to learn the Arts of War from me; if they don't show humanity in some way, they cease being my student. As the Athapascan Axiom Goes "Walk in Balance/Beauty/Harmony."
    I think this answers 2 and 3.

4 & 5.This is hard to put in a nutshell without extensive knowledge of the issue, outside of media hype. Rational thought and action: We cannot expect to solve adult problems with juvenal solutions. We believe that a holistic solution is the only solution: All aspects of this issue must be taken into concideration; The impact on survivors, perpitrators and their families, and society at large, needs to be at the heart of intervention and prevention. The public needs to be aware that only 5% of all cases of child sexual abuse are committed by stangers, less then 1% involve abductions: perpitrators are people you love and even admire, you yourself may be a perpitrator or potential perpitrator: people who commit these crimes are not them, its us: WE as a society create the enviroment which allows these things to be done, as with all crime. Child sex abuse prevention starts in the home, not on the internet or at the capitol, or on the TV; parants need to start paranting again. Adults need to start acting like adults again, the government isn't our mommy and daddy, we as adults must be responsable and accountable for our actions.

The hype surounding child sexual abuse is doing a lot more damage then good. People need to understand that most child molesters do not intend to hurt their victim and that the demonization of pedophiles endangers our children even more. The harsher we make our laws, the more sophisticated perpitrators become in hiding. Pederophobia (the fear of pedophiles) must be dramatically reduced in order to get persons who suffer from this condition to come forward and seek help; we need clauses in the law that promote accountability. The desires of survivors need to be taken into concideration in the legal arena. most laws on the books today need to be ratified or abolished alltogether and replaced with laws that are based on protecting our children and not punishing them for being victimized (this comes from survivors who have membership in PAACSA).

When I first got out of prison and started working to establish PAACSA, I was blown away by the number of complaints I had from survivors who joined and/or contacted PAACSA and me personally saying they were happy to see someone talking sence, not to mention the fact that a lot of survivors joined our group given the meaning of the acronym. 23% of all survivors report being abused to one extent or another while in therapy. Many feel they are bombarded by memories of their experience, both the abuse and the aftermath, by the media and not give a chance to heal. Many also feel most of the laws are unnecessary and do nothing to prevent child sexual abuse. moreover, are the large number of complaints I get from survivors who say the aftermath was worse then the abuse, this is heartshattering people.

Finally, are the many people who contacted me, who were either falsly accused, numbers on the internet estimate between 1 in 20 to as high as 1 in 10 sex offenders are innocent, or were charged for mooning their friends, peeing in public, or having sex in a car at some remote lovers lane, or were a teen having concentual sex with another teen.

And thats not even the tip of the iceburg.

LOL "War against child sexual abuse," I see you found one of my earlist posts from 2005, I've gotten better at communication sence then. Please read more of them and feel free to challenge my claims. I take it you know you can google my name as you found that old post. Much of your question on it has been answered; in a nutshell, innocent people are being hurt and even killed by this modern witch hunt, incuding those vitimized by it.

Thank you for your post

Quote Originally Posted by Don Gwinn
    I know he's not going to answer these, but here they are again:

1. What is "akimbo?" What is the major strength of this art? What is its major weakness?

2. What about "Akimbo" makes it new or novel compared to existing martial arts?

3. What makes that new or novel quality useful? (In the words of the immortal Jeff Cooper, "What is it for?"

4. What is "The Sane Solution" as espoused by PAACSA?

5. What does PAACSA identify as the worst aspect of what it calls the "War on Child Molestation?" The one thing PAACSA would choose to change if given the power to change just one aspect?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/11/2007 11:08pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Browning

I see you remain defensive. Not a good sign. I know all to well what Projection is and I assure you I know when I am doing it. Nice try, and please, after my long years of therapy, please don't even try to BS a BSer.

got to get to my other job, to bad, I'm looking forward to bring you through the Wringer. Here's some references to help you with your possable problem

All books by Robert E. Longo-Freeman and available through Neari Press.

"Paths to Wellness"

"Who am I and Why am I in Therapy"

"Who am I and Why did I do it again"

If you have the same problem I have then be a man and face your self. I assure you it is well worth it. Be honest Mr. Browning. If this is indeed a problem I then I have this to say. If the one you love is agreeable to your relationship then it is still abuse, it is still molestation, I know it may be hard to accept but most cases DON"T fit the stereotype: I told myself in my crime that I wasn't molesting the young girl who I loved so deeply it hurt, you think you're caressing her but you're tearing her little heart apart. I hope to God That I am wrong, but if I'm not, if you truly love that child, stop before you do something, stop if you are doing something. To a child, yes is these cases isn't concent, yes means "I love you so I will bear this for you."

If this is so sir, please be the man I failed to be. If not I'd rather be a fool, to die to save but one child.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Holy projection Batman!