Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    12/12/2006 11:17am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think you're an indaa pretender.

Translate this and maybe I'll believe you're not full of ****.

'Iłk'id́ą, k ǫǫ yá'édįná'a.
    'Ákoo Tł'ízhe hooghéí dá'áíná bikǫ' 'óliná'a.
    'Ákoo Tł'ízheí gotál yiis'́ąná'a.
    'Ákoo Mai'áee híłghoná'a.
    Gotál jiis'́ąí 'áee, Mai tsíbąąee naaná'azhishná'a.
    'Ákoo bitseeí tsínáiłgoná'a.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/12/2006 11:19am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Naagundzu'i and Akimbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    Not to mention, he's trying to make sure some of what you're saying is actually true - it's a facet of our mission that we deal with dishonest people.

Also, you are aware that "akimbo" has a meaning in english, right?
    Yes. This is why I joined and I am happy to see that there is a group dealing with these issues.

Yes, this is the word I chose. Akimbo is geared to persons of Native European decent I chose Akimbo because it is the stance that heroes are often depicted taking in Indo-European Culture; this refers to a heroic heart: I also chose the word because it is the natural stance men take in confrontation, which is actually a rather vulnerable stance; this represents being able to fight from any position.

In Akimbo I teach people to pay attention to their instincts and ask themselves why they take their own natural defensive posture, and work with them on how to use it.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/12/2006 11:39am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Naagundzu'i and Akimbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp
    I think you're an indaa pretender.

Translate this and maybe I'll believe you're not full of ****.

'Iłk'id́ą, k ǫǫ yá'édįná'a.
    'Ákoo Tł'ízhe hooghéí dá'áíná bikǫ' 'óliná'a.
    'Ákoo Tł'ízheí gotál yiis'́ąná'a.
    'Ákoo Mai'áee híłghoná'a.
    Gotál jiis'́ąí 'áee, Mai tsíbąąee naaná'azhishná'a.
    'Ákoo bitseeí tsínáiłgoná'a.
    Ok I'll give it a shot. It's not my dialect (I don't know us Mescalero to use the letter "O") and my knowlage of our language is poor, but I will do my best. Gotál looks like it may be Gutááł Which is a singer or Gutał which means "That respected one bit him/her/it." But I'll bet it's the former. :)

Give me time brother. :)

Posted On:
    12/12/2006 11:50am

Style: Mixed-Up Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicurus
    This is easily the best thread ever.
    You have to be kidding?

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    12/12/2006 1:27pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alright! Confess! CONFESS!! CONFESS!!

Who kicked over the rock?! Come on! Own up to it!

--J. "This is a Local Town! And a Local Shop! There is Nothing for You HERE!" D.

To the Bat Pole!

Posted On:
    12/12/2006 2:15pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^^^Don't question a Korean!

What has your investigation uncovered thus far, Shazaaye?
    Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
    Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

Banned for failing to live up to the standards he expected of others and wasting more time on calling out forum military members' credentials than he spent in his own military career.

Posted On:
    12/12/2006 3:51pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bulldogging

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazaaye Puebla
    1.Yes. In the early 1990s I helped with the Crazy Horse Malt Liquor Protests; The 1993 Walk for Justice, and dealing with Huckster Johnny Moses The (LOL) “Master Nookta Shaman.” I was one of the ones who alerted them that the Neopagan Community was doing mock ceremonies and worked from inside the Neopagan community to put a stop to it; and then they got rabid and started trying to is credit us mixed bloods who were involved in the Neopagan community. I helped put a stop to them questioning the credentials of our present Head Owner (i.e. Chief Medicine Man) A. Paul Ortega, and encouraged them to keep out of Apache Politics, and keep their Plains based ceremonies off of our reservation so that our youth were not distracted away from our traditions. I have also attended many Aim functions. In 1992 I was appointed Steward for the Code Talkers who attended. In 1994 dedication of Turtle Island Monument in Berkeley California (LOL, I was probably the only Republican in attendance). I was Flag Bearer and Security at the Santa Rosa Powwow in which Dennis Banks was MC. I was appointed these positions by long time AIM Member Roy Hopkins.

My father was instrumental in the first Law to recognize our rights to the remains of our deceased and burial artifacts, AIM jumped on the band wagon after legislation was already underway. Prior to that my father and I rescued thousands of dollars of artifacts and returned them to their respective tribes. I received the name “Eezuumaadae (The Bear) Stone Bringer” on May 25th 1991 from Ion Band of Miwok Chief Nick Villa, for caring for a healing stone, for two years, which belonged to their branch of the Bear Shaman of California and is a major “artifact” called “The Bear Stone.” AIM wasn’t doing anything to help the Indigenous Nations of California, to the best of my knowledge they still aren’t.

I recently helped to save the Urban Indian Centers across the country, by writing letters to stop budget cuts. I am presently working to arrange negotiations to return another Artifact called “Big Head” to the Pomo Nation of California. I continually work to encourage Neopagans to connect with Mother Earth spirituality through their own Heritage, and recognize the beauty of their own Native European Traditions, this has been much of my work, in this aria, for about the past 20 years. And of course I am investigating Blaise Loong.
    • Six Weeks.
    3. No. I have not known about these groups and would be interested in knowing who they are so I can look into their claims.
    Good for you, I have friends but was never any kind of formal member, Im to white for some of the members.

I want to say I have gone two weeks without seeing another person, It could be more but I never was keeping track, just living. I have spent months living of the grid and can do the things you would know I should be able to do.

http://members.aol.com/redfeather88/apacheknife/

You can check out this website but I only know what I have read, I understand he has gone to or plans to go to Israel to train the Military, I totally disagree with that action and as far as I know so do both factions of AIM.

Im well hated here on this site for standing up to those who percieve themselves to be the man, I will send a E-mail off to you so you can ask any questions you wish to of me and I can explain a few things.

I advise you to use your ignore and not respond to those who insult you, and they will insult you, there are some good people on the site but some who are rabid punks.
    Last edited by ar549; 12/16/2006 3:54am at .

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    12/12/2006 4:22pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is a link for you to some of the people claiming to teach native fighting arts, using a japanes derived name of course Chulukua-Ryu and the title Soke:

http://www.ten-no-kishi.com/aifaa.htm
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    12/12/2006 4:27pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    AR, I'm pretty sure what you're "well hated" for is bragging on your military record, then refusing to verify it, and also general incohearence.

And what is this "how long have I survived with no other people" bullshit? Is that some contest natives have now?

Can we have a similar one?

"Hey Phrost I here you are scottish, how many cabers have you tossed? I BET I HAVE TOSSED MORE CABERS AND AM THEREFORE MORE SCOTTISH. "

You guys are really drifting from the topic of martial arts.
    Last edited by JohnnyCache; 12/12/2006 4:30pm at .
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

To the Bat Pole!

Posted On:
    12/12/2006 4:43pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have spoken to more foreigners in a partonising manner, and am therefore ENGLISH! I have proved it!

(Actually I'm half Irish, but I'm not a mad fan of potatoes in Guinness jus).
    Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
    Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast