I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    12/12/2006 12:05am

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I see this thread going places

Banned for failing to live up to the standards he expected of others and wasting more time on calling out forum military members' credentials than he spent in his own military career.

Posted On:
    12/12/2006 12:13am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bulldogging

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1. Are you now or have you ever been a formal member or associated with AIM?

2. What is the longest period of time you have ever been alone in a wilderness setting?

3. There are a few groups now offering what they call Apache knife knifefighting, Are you now or have you ever been associated with any of these groups?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/12/2006 12:14am

Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chill with the racist talk man. He just wanted to make sure you are who you say you are.

Wake up also there are no races. The only reason your skin colour is different is because of the environment your ancestors lived in.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    12/12/2006 12:49am

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazaaye Puebla
    Hi hedgehog,

I understand that anyone can call themselves any race that they want, however I find your comment very offensive as it is a racial stereotype; it is just as absurd and offensive as asking a Jew for their families Concentration Camp number in order to prove they are Jewish, or to ask a black person to produce documents of slavery in order to prove they are Afro-American. Contrary to Anglo arrogance, not all of us surrendered or were captured. Additionally, you are talking about a people whose country extended into Mexico.
    No, I get it. I spent two weeks in southern mexico volunteering in an indigenous rebel community. I'm just trying to make sure you're not a Native impersonator/exoticist.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    12/12/2006 1:48am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not to mention, he's trying to make sure some of what you're saying is actually true - it's a facet of our mission that we deal with dishonest people.

Also, you are aware that "akimbo" has a meaning in english, right?
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

I'm grindin' 'till I'm tired...

Posted On:
    12/12/2006 2:52am

Style: Judo. Some BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is easily the best thread ever.
    "[Fighting for Points] is doubtless very pretty, and invariably draws applause, but preferences should always be given to blows that do some business, to good straight hits that do something toward finishing the fight.
    A man who has carefully trained for brilliant tapping play, will find himself considerably out of it in case he is called upon to do any real work."
    -A.J. Newton, Boxing.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/12/2006 3:04am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ar549
    Wasnt Russel Means and Jane Fonda involved with AIM? Also i thought AIM was started with the Sioux Nation? Just wondering!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/12/2006 10:51am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Naagundzu'i and Akimbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

AIM Involvment

Quote Originally Posted by ar549

2. What is the longest period of time you have ever been alone in a wilderness setting?

3. There are a few groups now offering what they call Apache knife knifefighting, Are you now or have you ever been associated with any of these groups?
    1.Yes. In the early 1990s I helped with the Crazy Horse Malt Liquor Protests; The 1993 Walk for Justice, and dealing with Huckster Johnny Moses The (LOL) “Master Nookta Shaman.” I was one of the ones who alerted them that the Neopagan Community was doing mock ceremonies and worked from inside the Neopagan community to put a stop to it; and then they got rabid and started trying to is credit us mixed bloods who were involved in the Neopagan community. I helped put a stop to them questioning the credentials of our present Head Owner (i.e. Chief Medicine Man) A. Paul Ortega, and encouraged them to keep out of Apache Politics, and keep their Plains based ceremonies off of our reservation so that our youth were not distracted away from our traditions. I have also attended many Aim functions. In 1992 I was appointed Steward for the Code Talkers who attended. In 1994 dedication of Turtle Island Monument in Berkeley California (LOL, I was probably the only Republican in attendance). I was Flag Bearer and Security at the Santa Rosa Powwow in which Dennis Banks was MC. I was appointed these positions by long time AIM Member Roy Hopkins.

My father was instrumental in the first Law to recognize our rights to the remains of our deceased and burial artifacts, AIM jumped on the band wagon after legislation was already underway. Prior to that my father and I rescued thousands of dollars of artifacts and returned them to their respective tribes. I received the name “Eezuumaadae (The Bear) Stone Bringer” on May 25th 1991 from Ion Band of Miwok Chief Nick Villa, for caring for a healing stone, for two years, which belonged to their branch of the Bear Shaman of California and is a major “artifact” called “The Bear Stone.” AIM wasn’t doing anything to help the Indigenous Nations of California, to the best of my knowledge they still aren’t.

I recently helped to save the Urban Indian Centers across the country, by writing letters to stop budget cuts. I am presently working to arrange negotiations to return another Artifact called “Big Head” to the Pomo Nation of California. I continually work to encourage Neopagans to connect with Mother Earth spirituality through their own Heritage, and recognize the beauty of their own Native European Traditions, this has been much of my work, in this aria, for about the past 20 years. And of course I am investigating Blaise Loong.

• Six Weeks.

3. No. I have not known about these groups and would be interested in knowing who they are so I can look into their claims.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/12/2006 10:57am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by anthrax
    Wasnt Russel Means and Jane Fonda involved with AIM? Also i thought AIM was started with the Sioux Nation? Just wondering!
    As far as I know, Russel Means is still involved with AIM, nice guy. I have never known Hanoi Jane to be of any benifit to us Natives, great body; no brains.

Yes, AIM did start in on the Rose Bud Reservation of the Lakota Nation, however many people from differnt Nations are involved with it.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/12/2006 11:06am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogey
    No, I get it. I spent two weeks in southern mexico volunteering in an indigenous rebel community. I'm just trying to make sure you're not a Native impersonator/exoticist.
    Then you should know that this is a very sensitive subject for those of us who never surrendered so we could get one of those "Dog Licenses." we are known to call those who did "Hang around the forts" when were ticked. :)

All forgiven

Aho
Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast