Celticsword, because more people haven't been cleared by investigations, that makes bullshido inherently dismissing of proof? Perhaps the subjects of bullshido investigations have been, for the most part, unable to provide reasonably adequate proof of their claims. Don't forget, for someone to be mentioned on here at all, SOMEONE was suspicious about their claims. I will tell you as a former police officer that most of the people we investigated were arrested (since police operate on a lower quantum of proof than the conviction needed in the criminal justice arena).
I agree. But such occurances are both less common and less interesting than active or 'confirmed' cases of MA fraud, which is why everyone here can think, "Yeah, I remember reading that quick thread about somebody, but nothing ever came of that." If you're that interested, take a weekend and read the older threads - you're bound to find a couple of verifications.
However, if after investigating someone, you find their claims in part or whole are valid, you must state so.
Often times, a thread will end with some parts of a person's story confirmed, with other parts remaining unconfirmed.
Originally Posted by Myboards!!!!
Actually, OldMan34 has stated "Blaise is a Fraud" in an earlier post and I don't think you can interpret it any other way.
Thanks for being patient for the response
Here is the link to the unedited thread for Mr. Sword.
Originally Posted by oldman34
1. I will not be answering the questions that Ninja Claus has posed, Blaise will. I have already stated he has limited internet access. He has been emailed the questions posed by Ninja Claus which he received last night.
2. How am I avoiding the questions? Read #1 above and my prior posts. Send me your address and I will send you a hooked on phonics course for Christmas
3. You know, I am obviously new here. I must have been very naive to think that Blaise or myself might get a fair shake - read a majority of previous posts and count the negatives vs positives.
Originally Posted by Ninja Claus
Actually Ninja Claus: Well Said! If the Admin's and Mod's of this board are truly truthseekers, then your reasoning above is valid.
Ok but that was only one guy. Others have asked for legitimate answers to legitimate questions. Those of us that have been respectful would enjoy the dialogue about Apache Martial Arts. I personally am intrigued by history and try to learn as much as I can about any culture I am studying. Many people here are not out to discredit Blaise or with any vendetta they are simply interested.
Hopefully you choose to continue the dialogue or get Blaise himself to come on the board.
On a side note, a friend of mine who has studied a number of years under Blaise sent an email to Shazaaye several days ago. My friend lives near Shazaaye and offered to meet and train. No response yet. I guess I should warn him about Shazaaye current status refered to a couple of posts ago.
Well maybe now we know why the guy was new to the Interweb, Maybe he just got out of prison. Did anybody catcht that where he bragged about being A Republican like he is all conservative?
For clarification on exactly what this guy was convicted of here is the description from the Utah Government.
The Official State of Utah Sex Offender Registry
76-5-403.1. Sodomy on a child.
(1) A person commits sodomy upon a child if the actor engages in any sexual act upon or with a child who is under the age of 14, involving the genitals or anus of the actor or the child and the mouth or anus of either person, regardless of the sex of either participant.
(2) Sodomy upon a child is a first degree felony punishable by imprisonment for an indeterminate term of not less than 6, 10, or 15 years and which may be for life. Imprisonment is mandatory in accordance with Section 76-3-406.
Amended by Chapter 40, 1996 General Session
Now that's a sick puppy. AR, I'm pleasantly surprised that you contributed something useful to the forum! Satan must be wearing his winter clothes...
Say it rather, "read a majority of previous posts and count the negatives vs positives for those who take pains to avoid answering questions put to them."
Originally Posted by Celticsword
If you read most of the posts, you'll find that they are hard on people who've brought it upon themselves by making fantastic claims, such as the "Omega Eye Beams" and physically transforming into an animal mentioned in one thread...
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO