Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Here's looking at you, squid.

Posted On:
    12/18/2006 6:36pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Celticsword, because more people haven't been cleared by investigations, that makes bullshido inherently dismissing of proof? Perhaps the subjects of bullshido investigations have been, for the most part, unable to provide reasonably adequate proof of their claims. Don't forget, for someone to be mentioned on here at all, SOMEONE was suspicious about their claims. I will tell you as a former police officer that most of the people we investigated were arrested (since police operate on a lower quantum of proof than the conviction needed in the criminal justice arena).

However, if after investigating someone, you find their claims in part or whole are valid, you must state so.
    I agree. But such occurances are both less common and less interesting than active or 'confirmed' cases of MA fraud, which is why everyone here can think, "Yeah, I remember reading that quick thread about somebody, but nothing ever came of that." If you're that interested, take a weekend and read the older threads - you're bound to find a couple of verifications.

Posted On:
    12/18/2006 6:40pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Often times, a thread will end with some parts of a person's story confirmed, with other parts remaining unconfirmed.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/18/2006 7:04pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Warcraft

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Myboards!!!!
    Well correct me if I'm wrong but no one has called Blaise a fraud. The general consensus of the thread as of now is that the military claims are legit and we've moved on to the Apache arts ones. Those ones I haven't seen answered yet.

There are more cases I'm sure that have been proven innocent of Bullshido but I'm new to the site and could only tell you of the one that I started.

Again I would like to hear from Blaise about these Apache Martial arts as it is rather intriguing. Until the questions are answered we will respectfully await his response.

Myboards.

Actually, OldMan34 has stated "Blaise is a Fraud" in an earlier post and I don't think you can interpret it any other way.

Thanks for being patient for the response

Posted On:
    12/18/2006 7:14pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...960post1300960

Here is the link to the unedited thread for Mr. Sword.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/18/2006 7:16pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34
    So I take it that you dont believe any good can come of this. It seems that your mind is made up. If you felt that Blaise wouldnt be given a fair shake then why bother to speak up? YOU volunteered to answer the questions, now you do everything you can to avoid answering.

You say that you dont have a lot of time to waste here answering questions for Blaise, but you seem to have plenty of it to bitch about BS not being fair.

1. I will not be answering the questions that Ninja Claus has posed, Blaise will. I have already stated he has limited internet access. He has been emailed the questions posed by Ninja Claus which he received last night.

2. How am I avoiding the questions? Read #1 above and my prior posts. Send me your address and I will send you a hooked on phonics course for Christmas

3. You know, I am obviously new here. I must have been very naive to think that Blaise or myself might get a fair shake - read a majority of previous posts and count the negatives vs positives.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/18/2006 7:23pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Claus
    Hi Celtic Sword:

Here is a link to a recent thread involving an instructor who was arrested on child sex charges and acquitted. This thread concerns both the charges and his acquittal.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=Jimmy+Higgins

However after he came on, he said some things that raised further questions about his approach to martial arts and did not entail anything criminal in nature.

Which brings me to the issue of whether investigations are formally declared over. As you know we are the electronic equivelant of a cork board in which people post index cards upon. So unless we were to turn this thread into an article by the staff there would not be a formal"Bullshido" conclusion. Instead there would be information and evidence upon which the reader could draw their own conclusions.

For example when dealing once with Chris Geary, he resolved an outstanding criminal matter involving a warrant for his arrest. We reported this. However when his minion demanded that we lock the thread we refused. Lucky us, about two months later he had a blow out with a master who provided him with a tenth degree rank and then recinded the rank. So there were more posts, and more discussion of things Chris Geary.

If Blaise answers questions here, then the thread will probably become inactive. Of course if his answers prove suspicious to someone else that comes along then they can place their own posts concerning this matter on this thread.

That is probably not the answer you are looking for but it is an honest answer. Of course if the new poster tries to rehash matters that have already been discussed without bringing new proof or information to the table, they, in all likelyhood will be reminded of this rather rudely.

On to your next post.

Actually Ninja Claus: Well Said! If the Admin's and Mod's of this board are truly truthseekers, then your reasoning above is valid.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/18/2006 7:26pm

Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok but that was only one guy. Others have asked for legitimate answers to legitimate questions. Those of us that have been respectful would enjoy the dialogue about Apache Martial Arts. I personally am intrigued by history and try to learn as much as I can about any culture I am studying. Many people here are not out to discredit Blaise or with any vendetta they are simply interested.

Hopefully you choose to continue the dialogue or get Blaise himself to come on the board.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/18/2006 7:33pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On a side note, a friend of mine who has studied a number of years under Blaise sent an email to Shazaaye several days ago. My friend lives near Shazaaye and offered to meet and train. No response yet. I guess I should warn him about Shazaaye current status refered to a couple of posts ago.

Banned for failing to live up to the standards he expected of others and wasting more time on calling out forum military members' credentials than he spent in his own military career.

Posted On:
    12/18/2006 7:34pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bulldogging

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well maybe now we know why the guy was new to the Interweb, Maybe he just got out of prison. Did anybody catcht that where he bragged about being A Republican like he is all conservative?

For clarification on exactly what this guy was convicted of here is the description from the Utah Government.

The Official State of Utah Sex Offender Registry

76-5-403.1. Sodomy on a child.

(1) A person commits sodomy upon a child if the actor engages in any sexual act upon or with a child who is under the age of 14, involving the genitals or anus of the actor or the child and the mouth or anus of either person, regardless of the sex of either participant.

(2) Sodomy upon a child is a first degree felony punishable by imprisonment for an indeterminate term of not less than 6, 10, or 15 years and which may be for life. Imprisonment is mandatory in accordance with Section 76-3-406.

Amended by Chapter 40, 1996 General Session

Here's looking at you, squid.

Posted On:
    12/18/2006 8:15pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now that's a sick puppy. AR, I'm pleasantly surprised that you contributed something useful to the forum! Satan must be wearing his winter clothes...

Quote Originally Posted by Celticsword
    I must have been very naive to think that Blaise or myself might get a fair shake - read a majority of previous posts and count the negatives vs positives.
    Say it rather, "read a majority of previous posts and count the negatives vs positives for those who take pains to avoid answering questions put to them."

If you read most of the posts, you'll find that they are hard on people who've brought it upon themselves by making fantastic claims, such as the "Omega Eye Beams" and physically transforming into an animal mentioned in one thread...