Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Here's looking at you, squid.

Posted On:
    12/18/2006 10:01am

Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gi-gus chirst, AR, stop contaminating this thread with your hand-wringing complaints of having gotten ass-raped on another thread! CelticSword, just you missed the point, oldman was creating a fictional background for himself in parody of what he believes AR did (not that he's alone in that belief, but I digress)...

Better yet Ninja Claus, is there any thread you can point me to on Bullshido where you have investigated the claims of a martial artist and were ultimately satisfied with his claims and credentials.
    The purpose of this site is to defunk fraud within the MA community. Asking for this is analogous to asking a police department for information about how many people the officers didn't arrest. Not that bullshido is the police department of the MA world (excessive force lawsuits, anyone?), but you're asking for statistics irrelevent to the site. Incidentally, I do remember a thread where someone posted a thread about the owner of an MA school and the guy was confirmed as having a legit rank/fight record/whatever - after that, no one bothered posting on the thread because all questions had been answered. No, I'm not going to go digging around until I find that thread and provide a link - it's not relevent to the site or the questions at hand.

The Crazy thing here is I have taken A good hard look into Blaise Loongs background and what he has said over the years and I mean over the years, He has been in the game A very long time.
    and
    To date Blaise Loong is the most impressive Martial Artist to come under attack here on the Bullshido forums, He is the real deal and has been the real deal since the 70s.
    To put this in perspective, George Dillman was the real deal in his day, Superfoot was the real deal, Leon Jay was the real deal. They've each turned into highly commercial MA-types who peddle crap. A verifiable history of being 'the real deal' will answer certain questions but not others - I applaud anyone for their achievements in the past, but you can't live on them ad nauseum and expect respect on bullshido.

Banned for failing to live up to the standards he expected of others and wasting more time on calling out forum military members' credentials than he spent in his own military career.

Posted On:
    12/18/2006 10:04am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bulldogging

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Claus
    I'm copying this thread, one version will go to Trollshido, and people can argue about non-indian matters there. The version that will remain on this section will have all off topic posts deleted. If people want to crap up the thread in this section (Martial Arts BS) I'll start handing out temp bans.

Im calling Bullshit on that action, You cant just pick and choose posts!

Whoever reads this has A right to know everything thats been presented
    and more importantly how it was presented and decide for themselves what is and is not relevant.

Banned for failing to live up to the standards he expected of others and wasting more time on calling out forum military members' credentials than he spent in his own military career.

Posted On:
    12/18/2006 10:15am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bulldogging

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost
    Gi-gus chirst, AR, stop contaminating this thread with your hand-wringing complaints of having gotten ass-raped on another thread! CelticSword, just you missed the point, oldman was creating a fictional background for himself in parody of what he believes AR did (not that he's alone in that belief, but I digress)...

The purpose of this site is to defunk fraud within the MA community. Asking for this is analogous to asking a police department for information about how many people the officers didn't arrest. Not that bullshido is the police department of the MA world (excessive force lawsuits, anyone?), but you're asking for statistics irrelevent to the site. Incidentally, I do remember a thread where someone posted a thread about the owner of an MA school and the guy was confirmed as having a legit rank/fight record/whatever - after that, no one bothered posting on the thread because all questions had been answered. No, I'm not going to go digging around until I find that thread and provide a link - it's not relevent to the site or the questions at hand.

and

To put this in perspective, George Dillman was the real deal in his day, Superfoot was the real deal, Leon Jay was the real deal. They've each turned into highly commercial MA-types who peddle crap. A verifiable history of being 'the real deal' will answer certain questions but not others - I applaud anyone for their achievements in the past, but you can't live on them ad nauseum and expect respect on bullshido.

Oh please, what complete hypocritical bullshit youre typing here!

Posted On:
    12/18/2006 10:25am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ar549
    Im calling Bullshit on that action, You cant just pick and choose posts!

Whoever reads this has A right to know everything thats been presented
    and more importantly how it was presented and decide for themselves what is and is not relevant.
    They can read the full, derailled thread in trollshido. Please check the discription of this forum, it allows moderation to keep conversations on topic.

Here's looking at you, squid.

Posted On:
    12/18/2006 10:33am

Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why is that hypocritical? Because I've claimed something I didn't prove...oh, wait - that was you. I've made no unprovable claims. I believe you're yipping, doglike, at me because I pointed out that you missed the major point of oldman's post. That isn't relevent to this thread , so I won't bother pointing out that you're a moron.

In my limited experience here, Bullshido has never claimed to be the Alpha-Omega of MA verification. The point here is to debunk MA frauds, not verify the credentials of MA instructors who've never made dubious claims. Likewise, your good opinion of anyone is irrelevent, AR, unless you can answer the questions at hand. If you can, do it. Otherwise, shut the **** up.

As far as the Apache thing, well the original poster pretty much answered those questions by answering the questions I posed
    Your investigative skills are as suspect as your own claims, since you asked if he was associated with AIM, how long he had been alone in the wilderness, and if he had ever been associated with Apache knife-fighting groups. This does very little to identify who actually has the 'rael Apache skillz.'

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/18/2006 10:48am

Style: kb, tapping, jjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://profiles.yahoo.com/shazawn2

Wowzers. According to that profile, the OP is the CEO of Pedophiles and Associates Against Child Sexual Abuse. Who is it that he teaches "Akimbo" to, and how old are they?

Posted On:
    12/18/2006 11:28am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I definately want to hear his explaination for this one. :P

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/18/2006 11:42am

Style: MMA, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm currently reading through all the Blaise material on his site, and building a list of relevent questions.
    Just so you know Celtic Sword, I do read what you've linked to, and have found no answers that satisfy me. In fact, no answers at all as of yet. I'm only concerned about the Norse claims, as I have no knowledge whatsoever of anything else Blaise knows/claims to know. I also know you're not the same person, unless Blaise has taken to talking to himself on his forums.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/18/2006 12:06pm

Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    CelticSword you can click on my name and check the thread that I started. It's called Karate Club.... A little help?? That one was investigated and it turned out that the guy had a legitimate rank in goju-ryu and his son had a verifiable fight record.

I am very interested in Blaise and his credentials for teaching an Apache MA. So I respectfully wait for his response.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/18/2006 4:51pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Warcraft

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote - "The purpose of this site is to defunk fraud within the MA community. Asking for this is analogous to asking a police department for information about how many people the officers didn't arrest. Not that bullshido is the police department of the MA world (excessive force lawsuits, anyone?), but you're asking for statistics irrelevent to the site. Incidentally, I do remember a thread where someone posted a thread about the owner of an MA school and the guy was confirmed as having a legit rank/fight record/whatever - after that, no one bothered posting on the thread because all questions had been answered." - Unquote

Ninja Claus has not answered my questions, but two of you came up with one person each. I knew it was not a two way street here.

I disagree, in part. Yes Bullshido is here to debunk fraudulent claims. However, if after investigating someone, you find their claims in part or whole are valid, you must state so. Such as, to follow your analogy, a police investigation results in a criminal charge or no charge at all. No charge means there is not enough evidence to procede or the person is totally innocent in the investigation. If a criminal charge is made then the courts determine if the person has done wrong or not (unless they cop a plea). The results are then published in favor or against the defendant.

So what I am hearing is that out of thousands of investigations on Bullshido, there are only 2 people that anyone can remember that had valid claims. Everyone else is apparently full of crap in this world. I find that hard to believe. It reinforces my belief that a majority here don't want to believe even a shred of truth.

I already know what is coming. Might as well get the Vaseline out now.

I think it unfortunate that the thread, even though partially derailed, has been edited and altered by the Admin. To edit or alter takes away the entire flavor of this conversation. I knew this **** would get pulled. I however, have copied the entire thread prior to this being done.
Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast