Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/10/2006 11:21pm

Style: TKD, MT, KEMPO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Movie- "Hard Luck"

In Honor of Wesley Snipes ' arrest, I rented his latest straight to video, "Hard Luck". It's directed by Mario Van Peebles, and has Cybill Shepard as a serial killer. The reason I posted about it was one of her victims is an MMA/Cage fighter ( she has an Asian partner) who is first stun gunned while trying to rescue his girl friend. Later, the MMA guy is emasculated, moaning to his girlfriend " I was never strong enough for you.." . The Asian guy cuts his throat- no resistance is put up by the MMA guy. Eventually, we find out the Asian serial killer has "practised martial arts for 17 years" before he and Snipes have a little showdown. The way they made the MMA guy look so stupid reminded me of this forum, for some reason. Anyway,
    I was, I hate to say it, rather amused, mostly by the strangeness of it all-

Here's the trailer

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_-CrXXafF9g

I'm grindin' 'till I'm tired...

Posted On:
    12/10/2006 11:23pm

Style: Judo. Some BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Boo Hiss

I bet Phil Elmore creamed his pants when it showed a real fighter getting stun gunned by a crazy person (which is basically the first tenet of his "style").
    Last edited by Epicurus; 12/10/2006 11:26pm at .

Posted On:
    12/11/2006 12:27am

Style: TKD, MT, KEMPO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just BTW, the asian serial killer seemed to be a proponent of XMA, just to add insult to injury. There was a little BJJ, right at the end, Mario Van Peebles try's for a triangle. Maybe the screenwriter got his ass kicked by an MMA guy?