Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/10/2006 7:19pm

Style: S.H.I.T. MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry nobody has taken you seriously:hijackp:

I always figure that the most dangerous STYLE (not WEAPON like the rest of these Jizz-rags speak of) is the kind that is full of aggression and reckless abandonment. I suppose that against an untrained opponent, Muay Thai Clinch with Knees is the most dangerous. They are hard strikes that come from a position that 99% of the world has no idea how to get out of. A couple knees to the breadbasket and the head drops down, finish with a knee to the grill and you get broken ribs (punctured lung?) facial trauma like broken jaw, concussion, missing teeth, broken nose and orbital sockets. Wow, MT knees for sure.

nail conditioning

Posted On:
    12/10/2006 7:29pm

Style: Rehab

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sasquatch989
    Sorry nobody has taken you seriously:hijackp:

I always figure that the most dangerous STYLE (not WEAPON like the rest of these Jizz-rags speak of) is the kind that is full of aggression and reckless abandonment. I suppose that against an untrained opponent, Muay Thai Clinch with Knees is the most dangerous. They are hard strikes that come from a position that 99% of the world has no idea how to get out of. A couple knees to the breadbasket and the head drops down, finish with a knee to the grill and you get broken ribs (punctured lung?) facial trauma like broken jaw, concussion, missing teeth, broken nose and orbital sockets. Wow, MT knees for sure.
    Sounds about right. I'm sure it's been said before but MT for Self defence raises some questions about 'reasonable force'...

Now if you don't think Total Subatomic Reversal of a Star's Core Causing Instant Supernova-Fu is a badass style then how about gong sao and we'll find out? Jizz-rag.

Da Komrads... Again you are MadPelvisOwn3d!

Posted On:
    12/10/2006 7:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Spetsnaz Shovel-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nah, Tai Chi FTW. Monkey steals the peach. OR, ninjitsu cause you can't see the enemy.
    :icon_twis

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
    Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
    Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/10/2006 7:43pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok to give you are serious answer. I suspect that you are looking for an MA to train. My personal opinion, is that you should crosstrain BJJ with some striking MA. I'm thinking of crosstraining BJJ with either Muay Thai or MMA. MMA also has a lot of BJJ techniques incorporated in their ground game so it would mostly be to become a better standup fighter. But yeah as sasquatch989 said, Muay thai. Muay thai looks like a really vicious MA to me. I have a friend that has won the danish Muay Thai championship in his weightclass, so I'm pretty biased.

Just promise me to stay away from Wing Chun(they'll brainwash you), TKD and yeah maybe Yellow Bamboo.

**** you math class

Posted On:
    12/10/2006 7:47pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Posted On:
    12/10/2006 7:55pm

Style: Student Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Entropy Jutsu.

It'll beat everything.....eventually.
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Da Komrads... Again you are MadPelvisOwn3d!

Posted On:
    12/10/2006 8:06pm

supporting member
     Style: Spetsnaz Shovel-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Serious Question Bduncan... Will lava and glass be invloved?
    :icon_twis

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
    Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
    Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/10/2006 8:13pm

Style: Boxing, Wushu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would have to say the most deadly martial arts would be Boxing and Wushu. Boxing gives you good standup skills, whereas Wushu can be used to avoid takedowns by jumping over them.

I'm grindin' 'till I'm tired...

Posted On:
    12/10/2006 8:25pm

Style: Judo. Some BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah, dangerous? It's a toss up between Taijutsu and Wing Chun, since neither of them can compete (all right, that joke was dead a while ago, fine.)

Probably submission wrestling or muay thai. Submissions are just plain dangerous except when you're training with them. A submission done for real looks/sounds/feels pretty devastating (I imagine). Muay Thai for obvious reasons is one of the scariest standup styles due to how thoroughly it can allow you to express your ferocity and will to hurt someone. The clinch and knee is a great example - or a shin kick followed by a hand combination and some elbows - whatever you come up with, it will probably disfigure and maim your opponent in addition to KOing them.

Of course, if you want the ultimate art which will never, ever lose, women's self-defense (or a pocketful of change).

Probably the best art ever would be a cross-train between Women's Self-Defense and Bujinkan Taijutsu, because if you do Bujinkan Taijutsu in a fight (from what I've seen of it), you'll definitely get a chance to use your rape defense.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/10/2006 8:28pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, Judo, WTF TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...the Korean mind adapted to the martial arts.

...you do not understand the power of Korean martial mind, when properly trained.

Be careful when fighting a Korean Master or Grandmaster. They can bend the time-space continuum and fip the universe inside-out revealing that the art you practice actually came from the ancient Silla or if it didn't it was enhanced into a higher state by Koreans; because all martial arts are inferior unless they originated in Korea or were modified and improved by adding Traditional Korean martial techniques to them, making them true combat arts once again.

In fact, they can pretty much transform any martial art into the most deadly fighting style. And they can do this on the fly. So any technique you attempt becomes mere fodder for the for the Korean Master who can modify it and use it against you on the spot, then you will finally see that it was of Korean origin all along. This will cause instant paralysis and certain death unless you recognize Koreans are your master and the master of all martial arts, Then you must start bowing profusely. Bow to the GM, bow to the association flag, bow to the Korean flag, bow to your opponent and enroll in the nearest Dojang immediately. You must also sow patches that say "Korea" with the Korean flag on it on any existing Japanese Gi (if your style uses Gi's) which from then on you must refer to as a "Dobok". All other arts much purchase an approved Dobok from the organization.

When outnumbered, they also have special d34dly internal Ki skills, They cam hit ypu with a HadoTanGunYuken, Or they can summon forth a demon-horde of frothy-mouthed rabid (but well behaved and respectful) TKD children who will 540 kick you into forever darkness.

Whoa to you if you meet a card-carrying member of an ROK sanctioned organization on t3h str33t...

:spanky:

You've been warned.
    Last edited by gringokahn; 12/10/2006 8:38pm at .
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast