Hell yeah! Hell no!
    controvertial and inmature.

Posted On:
    4/20/2009 11:29pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey brah, why would the owner of the school be on this forum. Don't you think he has more pressing issues. Like running a business. I am assuming that you are an Evolve student. What the ****. Why do you guys keep pressing the issue about who's who. No one give a hoot about either academy. What does it matter. That is your beaf. Grow up.

Posted On:
    4/21/2009 11:06pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not pressing an issue. Read my honest review and then read the responses by posters that all have similar spelling mistakes attacking me for writing a review on a website that you are supposed to write reviews of gyms.

Posted On:
    4/21/2009 11:46pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok,

Thanks for your review. Good luck with your BJJ education

Posted On:
    4/25/2009 6:36am

Style: gracie-jiu-jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    for all you east coast people-if ever in the denver area-check out ufc middle-weight nate marquardts school-they teach a combo of bjj and sambo for ground and thai boxing mixed with western boxing for stand-up-really good school-www.highaltitudema.com

Posted On:
    4/03/2010 8:06pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So I would like to revive this thread without the flame war again. Currently there are 3 well known schools in this area of Montgomery County, Yamaski, Evolve, and Jeff Gordon. I would like to know which school is the best for me. Some background info: I am 15 years old, I had a TKD expierence, it was pretty decent at RMALC or called "Kims Karate" back then. I quit for awhile, but now I feel like doing MA again, I do not want a striking art since I want to Wrestle in HS Sports, so I feel that BJJ would greatly help me. I am mainly looking for atmosphere, people around my age, good support sytem for beginners, and a quick learning expierence in a comfortable enviornement where it is OK to make mistakes. Anyone have suggestions for me? Thanks in advance. ( I copied and pasted this around on this forum for quicker replies)

Posted On:
    8/24/2010 1:31pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Jeff Gordons MMA School

Jeff gordons mma school is infected with ring worm keep your kids out if this school! Ring worm is extremely contagious and jeff never cleans his facility good enough.His school in germantown had ring worm almost every week and sending kids home with it all over there bodies. This school is also owned by a very unprofessional car salesman. His jiujitsu game is poor and his instruction is horrible. Do not give this school a chance. Google royce gracie networks in va and call them and ask what the think about the owner Jeff Gordon every single one will tell you to keep away i promise you that!.Jeff Gordon is the owner of this school and doesn't want to ever be beat by his students so what he tells me he does is when he gets caught in a submission he will pretend hes walking you through the submission.telling you how to finish the hold but what you don't know is you beat him.and was about to lose so instead of submitting to a lower belt level who are all better than him he makes you feel like he was helping you through a submission.pretty sad. He will also charge your credit card extra and wont let you out of his contract so he can get as much money out of you

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/04/2011 7:55am

Style: BJJ and anit MT MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by EvolveAcademy View Post
    evolveacademy.com

Hello! When comparing the local schools, it's important to keep in mind that the statistics can be misleading. In fact, Evolve Academy! still runs the largest program in the area with three black belt instructors, headed up by second degree black belt Mike Moses who remains and active competitor on the international scene. In addition, we have three high ranking brown belts. While some local schools have a part time instructor that is only around a couple times a week, if that, you will find Mike Moses on the floor every day! The curriculum based learning and high level instruction makes Evolve Academy the place to be to further your jiujitsu training. Before making a decision, come in and try our free trial program. This can't miss opportunity can be taken advantage of before or after attending Jeff Gordon's, so why wait? Walk in today!
    This, Tommy and Justin are solid BBs, and have good as well as different styles. It is a good solid school IMHO.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2012 10:48am

Style: BJJ and anit MT MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I heard that Gordon and Pedro Sauer had a huge falling out. Checked both websites, and they are no longer affiliated. Anyone know what happened?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345