Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/08/2006 12:03am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyone want to tell me why I shouldn't kick this thread into YMAS?

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/08/2006 12:06am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do it.

It is trolled beyond redemption.

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    12/08/2006 1:33am

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's one for you.

Back in the old gladiator days, the lassies would fight with one or both breasts exposed so as to get more attention from the men in the audience. Granted, today's serious sports events don't have fighters go out with half a sports bra on, but you can't deny the fact that women who fight in some places- I'm looking at you Russia- have been known to beat the **** out of each other naked on camera for money.

Just a thought.

Da Komrads... Again you are MadPelvisOwn3d!

Posted On:
    12/08/2006 1:37am

supporting member
     Style: Spetsnaz Shovel-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai Tenshi
    I'm looking at you Russia- .
    Ehhh? Komrade, why you bring me girl into this? She is hot, da, but not so I let her out with a breast out.

:wanim
    :icon_twis

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
    Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
    Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    12/08/2006 3:45am

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's one for you.

Back in the old gladiator days, the lassies would fight with one or both breasts exposed so as to get more attention from the men in the audience. Granted, today's serious sports events don't have fighters go out with half a sports bra on, but you can't deny the fact that women who fight in some places- I'm looking at you Russia- have been known to beat the **** out of each other naked on camera for money.

Just a thought.
    Modesty aside, I'm pretty damn flat chested and I would NOT want to fight bare chested. Boobies flopping around are not comfortable.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

The gift that keeps on giving

Posted On:
    12/08/2006 4:36am

supporting member
     Style: On hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Punching a woman in the boob will not make them happy.

In fact, they will probably kill you. I'd kin it to getting kicked in the nuts (I said 'kin it', the nuts are worse) but since I don't have boobs and women don't have nuts....

I'll just leave it at that.

I'm grindin' 'till I'm tired...

Posted On:
    12/08/2006 5:22am

Style: Judo. Some BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I enjoyed the article quite a bit. Gladiatorial combat is, I feel, important to have in some form in society. Today we have our pro and amataur fighters. Fighting is in everyone's blood, a little bit at least (it's the way of us multi-cellular organisms), and woe to whoever forgets that gender is not an exemption from the need to affirm your existence by fighting.

I wish more women fought, and not just for the sleazy reasons. I don't want to sound all TMA on you here, but I think that when we fight we learn things that generalize beyond the ring as well.

****, I went all TMA on you.

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    12/08/2006 7:59am

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's one for you.

Back in the old gladiator days, the lassies would fight with one or both breasts exposed so as to get more attention from the men in the audience.
    Just a thought.

That's why that one woman in Olympic beach volleyball got a boobjob--so more
    people (read "men") would watch.

I agree with kid spatula--the "jiggle twins" need to be restrained for athletic
    competition. I mean, I saw my wife chase down the puppy across the yard
    one morning in her nightgown---looked like a couple of crew cut socks with
    rocks in 'em swinging around.
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    12/08/2006 4:12pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I find it ironic that women in our modern society are supposedly much more liberated than women in ancient Rome, but there seems to be less opportunity for female fighters in ours than in the Roman's. Sure, there aren't any laws to prevent them from fighting, but I've never even seen a women's boxing match scheduled for pay per view.
    Last edited by TEA; 12/08/2006 4:19pm at .

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    12/08/2006 4:29pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    Modesty aside, I'm pretty damn flat chested and I would NOT want to fight bare chested. Boobies flopping around are not comfortable.
    Yeah, I've kind of thought on similar lines about the Greeks that used to compete naked in the original Olympics.

On a side note, last year, on my wife's very first day home alone with our new baby (her Mom and sister spend the first two weeks with us), some dirt bag broke into our house while she was in the bedroom nursing our daughter. She heard some noise from the front of the house and put the baby down on the bed just as the dirt bag came around the corner into the back hall towards the bedroom. She yelled "What the **** are you doing in my house!" and the dude turned tail and ran. Her mamma wolf's instinct being piqued at this point, she gave chase all the way out into the street before he got in his car and sped off (he'd left the engine running). Of course, she hadn't taken the time to put her bra or shirt back on, so she was chasing him in only a pair of sweat pants. If she'd caught him, it would have put a whole new spin on the term "rear naked choke." :icon_roll
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast