by this you mean he called you gay, didn't he? =D
    ... yes.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 1:19am

Style: Sub-wrestling, mostly...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was in fourth grade and another kid was in third grade. The question arose as to which grade was better; he sucker punched me in the chin and a teacher jumped in. It left quite a bump and I remember it hurting like a mother fucker, who says upper cuts to the chin don't work? :P

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 1:21am

supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was jumping on the trampoline circa 10 years old and this older girl threw a rock that hit me in the eye so I jumped off the trampoline and chased her inside the house (her mom was my baby sitter) and bit a chunk out of her thigh.

When I was in elementary school, around kindergarten or first grade, i didnt want to go to school and the principal and my baby sitter were trying to make me and I just wasnt having it so I kicked the principal in the shin and she had to wear a splint. i feel kinda bad about that now as she was an old lady.

I used to fight my big fat baby sitter about every day when I was a kid, she'd chase me around the house for what seemed like hours and wind up sitting on me until i cried for mercy which sometimes took quite a while because I was tenacious as hell. I was also a a vicious little bitch Biting, scratching, boot to the shin were all my staple techniques and I vaguely recall taking a stick or something to some other older girl, I can't remember exactly why or whatever but I do remember her having to werar a splint on her arm for that.

Heh, One time I was jumping on the trampoline and this boy that was jumping on it as well did something that ticked me off so I jump kicked him in the face and busted his nose.

Then in 6th grade I took up karate and learned how not to fight.

More come to mind:

Circa forth grade this 6th grade boy was fucking with me on the school bus for some reason, I can't recall why. Anyways, he was in the seat next to mine his feet towards me and once I'd had enough I stood up, grabbed both his ankles and spread his legs apart and stomped him in the groin. It worked goodly.
    Last edited by Anna Kovacs; 12/06/2006 1:37am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 1:37am

Style: Muay Thai n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    Then in 6th grade I took up karate and learned how not to fight.
    And now you're still a wimp.

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 1:43am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol krotty.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 1:47am

Style: Muay Thai n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabster the Bad Elf
    And in Denmark, don't the mothers teach the children about when having nothing nice to say, not saying anything at all?
    I was raised by wolves.

BJJ Suckee

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 1:48am

Style: Relson GJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Z
    I was raised by wolves.
    It's too bad some kid didn't kill you in elementary school.

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 1:49am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabster the Bad Elf
    And in Denmark, don't the mothers teach the children about when having nothing nice to say, not saying anything at all?

I kinda liked all those Annatrocity. I had a comment about the first one where you bit the inner thigh though...did you miss?
    no, i wasnt creative enough to go for the groin I suppose. Probably because she was wearing shorts and I went for meat.

Oh yeh, and the boy that I jump kicked in the nose and ruined was a brown belt in tae kwan do.

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 2:18am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: JKD Conceptual

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was in sixth grade and still had the mentality that you fight on your feet, no low blows and all that. I was in a fight with a guy in my class that was about my size. We threw a few punches and kind of jockeyed for position until his friend (a much bigger guy then either of us) got into the fight. I looked at him and then looked at the original guy and decided that in no way was i gonna fight both of these guys. So I swung at the first guy as hard as i could and connected a good right hook to his jaw. Amazingly though he actually went down with that hit. (It wouldn't be until high school that I found out that every fight he was in he would drop if you hit him anywhere in the face.)

So after the original guy falls. The big buddy of his and I throw punches back and forth. Most of these punches being body hits between him being so tall and myself being able to keep my face out of harms way. By this time we had ended up near a bench on the playground and a rather large had collected to watch and chant fight over and over again. Then the end of recess bell rang...

He looked at me...

I looked at him...

And he proceeded to kick me square in the groin. I dropped to the bench, this being the first time I had ever been kicked in the groin and he ran off to class.

The interesting bit was this was during lunch recess and I could see the teachers out of the side of my eyes but they never stopped the fight. Hell nothing ever came of it discipline wise either. Though it did teach me that anything goes in a fight.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 2:40am

Style: Sub-wrestling, mostly...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    Circa forth grade this 6th grade boy was fucking with me on the school bus for some reason, I can't recall why. Anyways, he was in the seat next to mine his feet towards me and once I'd had enough I stood up, grabbed both his ankles and spread his legs apart and stomped him in the groin. It worked goodly.
    I knew you were violent, but DAMN!
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast