Page 1 of 11 12345 ... Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Tell us your best elementary-school fight story.

The only "fight" (that wasn't among friends under some ruleset) I've ever been in was in elementary school. I imagine some of you might have been playground scrappers yourselves, so I'm gonna start and I hope you all share your stories too.

Okay, so I was probably in 3rd of 4th grade at this time. I was on top of the slide, and a known bully was standing at the bottom, encouraging me to slide down.

Now, I was a decently sharp little kid, so I told him "You know, if you wanted to slide you'd be behind me on the ladder."

To which he brilliantly retorted: "No I wouldn't. Come on, slide down."

I got a wild idea. I would go down the slide.

So I did, and using the momentum I had gathered, tackled the little fucker to the ground and beat on him until the teachers pulled me off. He apparently never saw it coming, and I had no other bully problems ever.

GnP ftw thx.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmmm I've been in many fights in elementary school but my most memorable one came in junior high...

I was in science class and one of my friends that sat behind me decided to throw a crumpled piece of paper at this kid sitting next to me. Of course the kid turns to me because he thought I threw it. I told him that I didn't throw it and knowing that I didn't commit this bullyish act, he threw it at me anyway. I gave him a one handed push on the shoulder for being an asshole and this is when he flipped out.

From this point all I remember is him jumping over his desk to fight me, and punching him in the face twice before he dropped. I felt such a rush from just punching someone out. I started boxing soon after.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ninth grade count?

Asshole who was older and bigger than me made a wrestler joke... I proceeded to be stupid and asnwered him in kind. obviously he wasn't very good at receiving because he swung. I shot, tripped and gnp'ed for the win.

wrestling ftw, as always.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Last year when I was in the 4th grade, 6 bullies decided to pick on me, and I had to restrain myself. Naturally, my fighting skills were too d34dly for teh playground and I was restrained by the rules of the playground!11 I then told them my skills were only for t3h str33t, then I beat them all up with a bat when they were sleeping and called it Ninjitsu.

So not only did I invent the best martial art ever, I got revenge on the bullies that picked on leere_form and infinite su.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Asshole who was older and bigger than me made a wrestler joke...
    by this you mean he called you gay, didn't he? =D

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In all seriousness though I remember in the 3rd grade I got into an arguement and fought back only to get pushed to the ground and it ended with me crying like a little bitch.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got in an arguement on the walk home from school with a kid who lived down the street. My dog would bark at him when he road his bike past my house and this pissed him off. He had a .22 and said he would shoot my dog next time it happened. I kicked him in the nuts, pushed him into the ditch, he landed in the snow/slush on his side and I booted him in the stomach until he started crying and his brother pulled me off him.

Another time, I was batting a ball against the backstop at the schoolground on the weekend and a couple kids decided to pick on me. I don't know what possessed them to do that, seeing as I had a bat, but when the one kid got too close, I pre-emptively hit him in the ribcage with the bat. He got choked up and they both left me alone.

Assault, FTW.
    Last edited by Roidie McDouchebag; 12/06/2006 12:30am at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This kid used to rip on me, so once when he was giving me some crap after school I curled my fingers in and hit him with my palm on the side his head. He went into a fetal position and cried.

Another time my friend decided that it would be fun to fight me so he grabbed me around the neck from behind and I shoulder threw him to the ground. He was so shocked I could do that he didn't want to fight anymore.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And I havn't had a fight since. So no t3h str33t stories from me just t3h pl4ygr0und.

I'm grindin' 'till I'm tired...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I was in first grade these three kids picked on me, two first-graders and one second-grader. One day I got fed up with them and picked up a pretty big rock (for our size) and just held it, staring at them with the look that desperate people get. They left and didn't bother me anymore.

A rock, FTW, as always.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... Last