Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 2:21pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    My opinion is that if you flub an armbar on some untrained doofus then you need to quit even trying to grapple.
    I don't know anything about the details of your grappling training but I've seen armbars attemps fail even against noobs. I myself can remember pulling out or more than just one or two armbars when attempted from the guard as a complete noob against more experienced players. Imagine yourself being stacked on hard pavement you may have even had a few beers before hand... or maybe some X.

Also assuming the other guys knows nothing doesn't seem to me like a good way to go about these things.

I'm just contemplating the situation.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 2:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DevonHartigan
    OZZ you have officially come on my asshole list. I FREAKING don't care if your post count says that, you are not a noob, but I am. If all of your posts are retarded and aggressive like that, then I don't give a damn. Quit the fucking hillbilly redneck argumentation and the noob-calling.

Hillbilly redneck? Surely you jest...
    You guys are not even intelligent enough to comprehend my comments and the point behind my story. So I will tell you what I told Cracky..NOT ONCE did I say that grappling doesn't ever work on the street. I said you have to be aware of your surroundings and choose wisely when taking someone to the ground. If you cannot see the logic behind this argument then that is not my problem. :BangHead:
    As far as being on your asshole list - I am not likely to lose any sleep over it.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 2:24pm

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozz
    Cracky..you are a moron. I never said grappling doesn't work on the street. I said you need to choose wisely when you use it.
    What you said=/=What you're saying now

Don't bullshit to begin with and you won't have this problem.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 2:28pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracky McSlugHoot
    What you said=/=What you're saying now

Don't bullshit to begin with and you won't have this problem.
    See..you can't admit you fucked up and tried to twist my words around. That is about normal for you. You need to read people's posts more carefully before you fly off the handle.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 2:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You said:

YoO cAn'T gO tO tEh GrOuNd. YoO gEt BoOtFuCkEd!~!~!@~2`12`12`12`1111

You were full of fucking ****.

You gave the worst example EVER of why not to.

You're just mad I neg repped you, you fucking bitch.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 2:35pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HEY !

Just remember fuckos, the Koreans inveted every martial art going so quit your fucking bitching RETARDS.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 2:40pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZ
    Hillbilly redneck? Surely you jest...
    You guys are not even intelligent enough to comprehend my comments and the point behind my story.
    Dude you just keep pouring them out, don't you. The typical and standard BS argumentation you see everywhere.

Then try to explain them. Help us understand.

I admit that I was writing my first reply to your "Yeah, unless the guy you are armbarring has a few buddies around who will stomp your head and make you pay for busting their pal's arm. Have any of you ever been in a streetfight?"-post before seeing that you had actually written the "You have to be aware of your surroundings. Armbaring a guy with a group of rowdies around CAN be a very, very bad idea." at the end of a post.
    BUT when I finally read it, I had lost all sympathy for that statement because it came after the "I am listening to him all night thinking about how I would love to punch a hole in his chest". Which makes me think that you are actually a nice funloving guy that spreads joy and laughter to everyone around.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 2:43pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracky McSlugHoot
    You said:

YoO cAn'T gO tO tEh GrOuNd. YoO gEt BoOtFuCkEd!~!~!@~2`12`12`12`1111

You were full of fucking ****.

You gave the worst example EVER of why not to.

You're just mad I neg repped you, you fucking bitch.
    Yeah, cuz bullshido rep means SOOO much to my life...
    You are so full of contradictions and misrepresentations it isn't even funny...as i said before - you are the poster boy for drug abuse.
    Problem? What problem? I am getting paid $20.00 an hour to sit here and argue with you. LOL
    :adios:

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 2:45pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZ
    I am getting paid $20.00 an hour to sit here and argue with you. LOL
    :adios:
    $20. an hour... what are you like a toilet cleaner or something ?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 2:48pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DevonHartigan
    Dude you just keep pouring them out, don't you. The typical and standard BS argumentation you see everywhere.

Then try to explain them. Help us understand.

I admit that I was writing my first reply to your "Yeah, unless the guy you are armbarring has a few buddies around who will stomp your head and make you pay for busting their pal's arm. Have any of you ever been in a streetfight?"-post before seeing that you had actually written the "You have to be aware of your surroundings. Armbaring a guy with a group of rowdies around CAN be a very, very bad idea." at the end of a post.
    BUT when I finally read it, I had lost all sympathy for that statement because it came after the "I am listening to him all night thinking about how I would love to punch a hole in his chest". Which makes me think that you are actually a nice funloving guy that spreads joy and laughter to everyone around.
    So you admit that you did not read my post thoroughly...at least you can admit it unlike Crackhead the Western Seperatist.
    The guy was a complete asshole and I was the one who showed restraint by not kicking his head in for putting my buddy in an armbar. But I am the bad guy? He was a skinny punk who was trying to prove something and annoying the hell out of me all night by constantly trying to get me to talk about fighting. He is damn lucky I didn't bitch slap him.
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast