Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/04/2006 1:43pm

Style: Puttin the pain on fools

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabster the Bad Elf
    People getting new computers with internet connections as an early Xmas present maybe.
    Seriously, wtf.

Dude who started this thread...I can't even understand what the hell your problem is. Limit your posts to 1,000,0000 words.

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    12/04/2006 1:48pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear OP,

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/04/2006 1:53pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav Maga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    will do stupido

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/04/2006 2:06pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav Maga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what a person that never served in the military, but calls himeslf "the official fighting system of the Military" would be called?

What a person that was a driver in the Military and never served a day of his life in an operational unit, or therafter in any way served asLaw Enforcement, Government or any official brance to teach Bodyguard Training or S.W.A.T. would be called?

if you know the answers you found your "Grandmasters"...

Posted On:
    12/04/2006 2:14pm

Style: Mixed-Up Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelton
    this thread sucks

Yeah!!!!

:beatdead:

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    12/04/2006 2:17pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For fucks sake! Listen, we may all agree with you except we can't figure out what your major malfunction is!?! Please for the love of all that is Bullshido please list the follow:

1.) Club you have issues with
    2.) Specific issues you have
    3.) Reason you feel the need to bring this up
    4.) Your experience so we can understand why you feel the way you do

If you can answer these questions in a short and coherent way you will find people willing to listen to you. I'm guessing that English is not your first language but this shouldn't limit your ability to explain yourself in short sentences.

If on the other hand you are only marginally bright enough to turn on a computer and spew incoherent thought at the rest of us like so much verbal diarrhea than **** off!

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    12/04/2006 3:27pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Although this might not be the best place, I've seen krav maga dismissed as bullshido before for its soccer mom practitioners, commericalization, and eye gouge mount defense. My experience has been much different than a lot of the crappy videos you see.
    My first encounter with krav maga was when a school owner (krav, kempo and kickboxing) offered to let me see what they do. I joined a class. We started off with offensive and defensive focus mitt drills. We moved into a certain headlock technique and drilled it a few times. Then we started running. We would run at a fast pace, and the instructor would randomly yell attack and your partner would have to find you and start trying to slap the hell out of you with the mitts. He'd yell counterattack and you'd do jabs and crosses to the mitts like ten times. Then run again. Sometimes he'd yell headlock and you'd find your partner and headlock them and they'd have to get out. We ran a giant circuit like this and ended up back at the school. From there we went over some variations where the headlock led into a scarf hold and you'd bridge and roll to a top position to strike or run. After that we did a focus mitt drill in the parking lot- your parter would hold up mitts and you'd jab and cross twenty times, then double leg them and pick them up, walk ten feet and repeat the length of the parking lot. It was good stuff. A while later, I went to a seminar with Eyal Yanilov because there was a flyer at SDSU about it. After warming up, it was straight into unchoreographed drills with rubber knives and tombstone pads. I was extremely impressed with how that went as well.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/04/2006 3:33pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CodosDePiedra
    Although this might not be the best place, I've seen krav maga dismissed as bullshido before for its soccer mom practitioners, commericalization, and eye gouge mount defense. My experience has been much different than a lot of the crappy videos you see.
    My first encounter with krav maga was when a school owner (krav, kempo and kickboxing) offered to let me see what they do. I joined a class. We started off with offensive and defensive focus mitt drills. We moved into a certain headlock technique and drilled it a few times. Then we started running. We would run at a fast pace, and the instructor would randomly yell attack and your partner would have to find you and start trying to slap the hell out of you with the mitts. He'd yell counterattack and you'd do jabs and crosses to the mitts like ten times. Then run again. Sometimes he'd yell headlock and you'd find your partner and headlock them and they'd have to get out. We ran a giant circuit like this and ended up back at the school. From there we went over some variations where the headlock led into a scarf hold and you'd bridge and roll to a top position to strike or run. After that we did a focus mitt drill in the parking lot- your parter would hold up mitts and you'd jab and cross twenty times, then double leg them and pick them up, walk ten feet and repeat the length of the parking lot. It was good stuff. A while later, I went to a seminar with Eyal Yanilov because there was a flyer at SDSU about it. After warming up, it was straight into unchoreographed drills with rubber knives and tombstone pads. I was extremely impressed with how that went as well.
    RBSD had the right Idea but, to many marketing schemes has started pushing many schools into Mcdojo or staright bullshido.

They have started to outweigh the benefit.

Community Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    12/04/2006 6:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear OP,
    Um, I must have been absent the day the memo was sent out... So, WTF's "OP"?

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/04/2006 6:29pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt W.
    Um, I must have been absent the day the memo was sent out... So, WTF's "OP"?
    Original Poster.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast