Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 10:23am

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34
    Well at least that explains all the ATM receipts I see all around the house.
    Hmm, you can get nickels out of the ATMs in Mississippi?
    Cause we all know Doc don't work for much more than a handful of the shiny ones!

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 3:07pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We dont call 'em nickels. We call 'em 5 penny shiners.

I tried to get some out of the ATM but it kept saying I had to enter multiples of ten. I put in .20, .30 , .40 ,. 50

and it still wouldnt do it. Fucking new fangled money givers.

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 4:06pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34
    We dont call 'em nickels. We call 'em 5 penny shiners.

I tried to get some out of the ATM but it kept saying I had to enter multiples of ten. I put in .20, .30 , .40 ,. 50

and it still wouldnt do it. Fucking new fangled money givers.
    LOL!

"911 what is your emergency?"

"Yeah I done put my card into that there money machines and it ain't given me no money back!"

"Sir, this is 911...."

"Yeah I know that but see I put the card in and then some money and all I gots was this bubble gum!"

"Sir, 911 is for emergencies..."

"I know that I just want y'all ta know. It don't taste good s'all I'm saying."

"What doesn't taste good sir?"

"The bubble gum, it tastes all rubbery and stuff. Plus who wants to eat bubble gum named after that deetective from the show in Hah-why-eee?"

"Sir?"

"Magnum, didn't know he made bubble gum, but I can blow one hell of a bubble with it!"

PS - Honestly Phrost what do we have to do on this thread to get it deleted or moved to TrollShido?!?

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 4:55pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, okay, the first half is fantastic.

Just cut everything after my magnificent post. . . .

That should be a rule or something.

--J.D.

Here's looking at you, squid.

Posted On:
    12/07/2006 9:17am

Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not to get this post back on topic or anything, but a co-worker just sent me the '06 Darwin Awards, which had this honorable mention:
    1st RUNNER-UP: Doctors at Portland University Hospital said an Oregonman shot through the skull by a hunting arrow is lucky to be alive and will be released soon from the hospital.

Tony Roberts, 25, lost his right eye last weekend during an initiation into a men's rafting club, Mountain Men Anonymous (probably known now as Stupid Mountain Men Anonymous) in Grants Pass, Oregon.

A friend tried to shoot a beer can off his head, but the arrow entered Robert's right eye. Doctors said that had the arrow gone 1 millimeter to the left, a major blood vessel would have been cut and Roberts would have died instantly.

Neurosurgeon, Doctor Johnny Delashaw, at the University Hospital in Portland said the arrow went through 8 to 10 inches of brain with the tip protruding at the rear of his skull, yet somehow managed to miss all major blood vessels. Delashaw also said that had Roberts tried to pull the arrow out on his own he surely would have killed himself.
    Roberts admitted afterwards that he and his friends had been drinking that afternoon.

Said Roberts, "I feel so dumb about this." No charges have been filed, but the Josephine County district attorney's office said the initiation stunt is under investigation.
    And the little nose bone has a chance...?
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789