222072 Bullies, 4144 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 71 to 80 of 85
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 9 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. HonkyTonkMan is offline
    HonkyTonkMan's Avatar

    Y SO SRIUS?

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Black Belt City, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,434

    Posted On:
    12/05/2006 5:15pm

    supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost
    Dude, when my wife wants the magic pants off, the LAST thing she wants is to be left alone. By the way, I appreciate you guys just leaving checks on the dresser when you leave - remember that my friends call me "Cash."

    Codos, didn't you see Unbreakable? Samuel L. Jackson's character was the evil bad guy type who always gets suckered into attacked Seagull.
    Son of a Bitch....its not magic pants...


    its Magic Pants.

    If you cant get it right dont say it.

    sheesh.

    P.S. I will pay you as soon as Doc and TKD pay me.
  2. TKD Black Belt is offline
    TKD Black Belt's Avatar

    Keeeeee-Yeah!

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In a van down by the river.
    Posts
    2,230

    Posted On:
    12/05/2006 5:28pm


     Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34
    P.S. I will pay you as soon as Doc and TKD pay me.
    Your wife's cheque bounced again.

    I'm not running a charity over here.

    TKD

    PS - WTF was this thread about again?

    THIS IS NOT AN EXIT


    "Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins
  3. DevonHartigan is offline
    DevonHartigan's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    302

    Posted On:
    12/05/2006 5:32pm


     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD Black Belt
    PS - WTF was this thread about again?
    I don't know. I've forgot. But I think the discussion was finished anyway.
  4. HonkyTonkMan is offline
    HonkyTonkMan's Avatar

    Y SO SRIUS?

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Black Belt City, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,434

    Posted On:
    12/05/2006 5:57pm

    supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD Black Belt
    Your wife's cheque bounced again.

    I'm not running a charity over here.

    TKD

    PS - WTF was this thread about again?
    WTF? She is paying YOU!!!!!????

    At least put a fucking ( pun intended) smile on her face you dirty Canuck.

    Oh...nosebone driven into the brain and killing you nonsense.
  5. nasreal is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    400

    Posted On:
    12/05/2006 6:06pm


     Style: Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34
    WTF? She is paying YOU!!!!!????

    At least put a fucking ( pun intended) smile on her face you dirty Canuck.

    Oh...nosebone driven into the brain and killing you nonsense.
    She probably pays everyone but you Oldman. She pays me!
  6. HonkyTonkMan is offline
    HonkyTonkMan's Avatar

    Y SO SRIUS?

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Black Belt City, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,434

    Posted On:
    12/05/2006 6:08pm

    supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nasreal
    She probably pays everyone but you Oldman. She pays me!
    No offesnse but I limit the people who can talk about my wife to certain members, TKD and Doc are ACTUALLY banging her. You are not, therefore please cease and desist talking about her.
  7. nasreal is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    400

    Posted On:
    12/05/2006 6:10pm


     Style: Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34
    No offesnse but I limit the people who can talk about my wife to certain members, TKD and Doc are ACTUALLY banging her. You are not, therefore please cease and desist talking about her.
    Ok....Wow they bug her in real life, that has got to be annoying...
  8. nasreal is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    400

    Posted On:
    12/05/2006 6:12pm


     Style: Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    P.S. not that much of a noob, i had an account for about two/three years b4 and i went away for a while, only to find that it was no longer there and i had to rejoin.
  9. Doctor X is offline
    Doctor X's Avatar

    ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,383

    Posted On:
    12/05/2006 8:48pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34
    Son of a Bitch....its not magic pants...


    its Magic Pants.

    If you cant get it right dont say it.

    sheesh.

    P.S. I will pay you as soon as Doc and TKD pay me.
    Magic Pants.

    I never take money from a Lady . . . why I only accept cash from Mrs. Oldman34. . . .

    --J. "I am Available; I am Never Free!" D.
  10. HonkyTonkMan is offline
    HonkyTonkMan's Avatar

    Y SO SRIUS?

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Black Belt City, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,434

    Posted On:
    12/06/2006 7:05am

    supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor X
    Magic Pants.

    I never take money from a Lady . . . why I only accept cash from Mrs. Oldman34. . . .

    --J. "I am Available; I am Never Free!" D.
    Well at least that explains all the ATM receipts I see all around the house.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 9 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.