Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. #11
    leere_form's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    587
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i'll wear then [edit] slightly damp, but i won't wear them soaked.

    i mean, if someone grabs you tightly and you drip water like a sponge, that's probably against some rule somewhere.. =P
    Last edited by leere_form; 12/03/2006 9:53pm at .

  2. #12
    War Wizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    1,152
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by leere_form
    i'll wear then [edit] slightly damp, but i won't wear them soaked.

    i mean, if someone grabs you tightly and you drip water like a sponge, that's probably against some rule somewhere.. =P
    Or it could be a great psychological warfare technique where you use your opponents moment of disgust at what is potentially your sweat to take control.
    "Keep a sharp knife, shiny boots and be on time."

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    136
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Go get your ass kicked that wil get you motivated

  4. #14
    King Sleepless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilipOs
    Go get your ass kicked that wil get you motivated
    That's actually a pretty good idea. I should go into Omega's school and start screaming obscenities.

  5. #15
    GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother supporting member
    LI GUY 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,561
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You could just stop being a bitch?

    Thats what I would do. BIOTCH!!!

    How does getting called a bitch by some random internet dude go for motivation? Train to kick my keyboard warrior ass or, just keep being a bitch.

    Thats what I do, I say, "hey! why am I such a little bitch", and then I say "yeah, fcuk me, no fcuk YOU!,,, AAAHHHH, the voices wont stop!!!! and then I go train(or smash my head in a wall to make them stop screaming inside my head)"

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    20
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a motivation problem sometimes too. There are a few really good people where I train, and every single time they show up, I get my ass royaly kicked. If they're there when I walk in? I immediately want to walk out again. My instructor tells me to just suck it up and keep fighting them, but I'm a pessimist so I know I'll never win. In sparring with them I usually just try to block and back away, since they usually take any aggression on my part as a sign that they can get away with beating me harder. Yeah, I know, I know, I'm an emo *****, I should just go kill myself. But if anybody has any useful suggestions for how to handle the psychological complex I'm getting from repeatedly being beat by the same mean bastards over and over, please let me know.

  7. #17
    alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    8,202
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    stop being a fucking ***** and suck it up

    seriously, emo

  8. #18
    GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother supporting member
    LI GUY 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,561
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yup, pussified pussies.

    Maybe you shouldn't just back off and block. Instead um punch them in the face or try and armbar them. How the **** do you get better by backing off out of fear?

    Guesss what, we all get our asses kicked by someone. We all start at the bottom. Are you French maybe?

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    184
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eansamli
    I have a motivation problem sometimes too. There are a few really good people where I train, and every single time they show up, I get my ass royaly kicked. If they're there when I walk in? I immediately want to walk out again. My instructor tells me to just suck it up and keep fighting them, but I'm a pessimist so I know I'll never win. In sparring with them I usually just try to block and back away, since they usually take any aggression on my part as a sign that they can get away with beating me harder. Yeah, I know, I know, I'm an emo *****, I should just go kill myself. But if anybody has any useful suggestions for how to handle the psychological complex I'm getting from repeatedly being beat by the same mean bastards over and over, please let me know.
    If you don't tangle with people who can actually challenge you, you're never going to get significantly better than you are right now.

    That is motivation enough.

  10. #20
    alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    8,202
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** yeah first few months of sparring i spent my days routinely getting thrashed. now i get thrashed slightly less. at least i dont go down from one particular fellows body shots every round anymore.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO