C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    12/03/2006 8:35am

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Askari Mwalimu
    This is a paraphrase...."When they came for the .....I did nothing............When they came for me......there was no one to help" Well you understand the point....
    Those who are given the power should use it for the good of humanity.... The ole "It's not my problem" is alive and well I see..... I pray there is never a need for you to search out a "program" such as the ones I support. I am not looking for anyone on this site to convince or agree with me.... Just wanted to put another iron in the fire as to everyones effort to keep the martial arts a safe haven for those who wish to find real inner success. As a survivor of the "no such martial art" persecution experiences - trust me I am one of those forged in the fire martial artists who believes that we as a community may be one of the last groups able to sit down and resepct each other though we may differ on the process.
    And the next topic is......?
    I have to agree with Alex, dear Askari Mwalimu (though I do not consider posting pictures like he does ;-))... I do not really see what you mean but above all, I think you are on the wrong forum for that... Maybe if you'd post a video of yourself showing effective MA techniques in a fight against a larger man or so, guys around here would be more willing to listen to you. Maybe.
    Otherwise be prepared to read a lot of really ugly reactions. I am sorry. Maybe.
    Tonuzaba

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/03/2006 11:49am

Style: musabetsu kakuto & booj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this thread makes no sense to me... we need pix of hot TKD chicks

Posted On:
    12/03/2006 12:25pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is a paraphrase...."When they came for the .....I did nothing............When they came for me......there was no one to help" Well you understand the point....

Those who are given the power should use it for the good of humanity.... The ole "It's not my problem" is alive and well I see..... I pray there is never a need for you to search out a "program" such as the ones I support. I am not looking for anyone on this site to convince or agree with me.... Just wanted to put another iron in the fire as to everyones effort to keep the martial arts a safe haven for those who wish to find real inner success. As a survivor of the "no such martial art" persecution experiences - trust me I am one of those forged in the fire martial artists who believes that we as a community may be one of the last groups able to sit down and resepct each other though we may differ on the process.

And the next topic is......?
    What you are saying makes no sense. Firstly, this is a board dedicated to rooting out fraud and BS in the martial arts. Secondly, martial arts are about developing effective combat skill. However laudable your goals may be, the martial arts community has nothing to do with them, and your implication that we somehow have an obligation to become involved in promoting aids-awareness is ridiculous.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/03/2006 12:31pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My files of about instructors who have been inappropriate in their behavior go back decades..... and with the following proverb - I will sign out.....
    "Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. speak up and Judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy."
    Proverbs 31:8-9

gyneme (Fear nothing but the Creator!)
    So, you are the FBI of the Martial Arts World?

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    12/03/2006 12:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Abuse in the training of MA is something this site focuses on. However viewing MA as pple that have more pull on social issues is wrong. There is nothing really in MA that makes one truly certifiable to speak on such things unless they had additional training and education that is not related to MA.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    12/03/2006 1:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As a martial artist, I support world aids day by scrupulously only doing bareback anal with people I really trust and respect.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/03/2006 1:11pm

Style: Thai Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Listen, I do Martial Arts to beat people up.

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    12/03/2006 1:26pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does this knuckle head know he appropriated the name of a forum member, brethren? It seems to me that when you wade into an established forum you would take steps to insure that you don't walk on someone's toes as an opening act.

"I done gonna tell Askari you're using his name in bad faith."

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

To the Bat Pole!

Posted On:
    12/03/2006 1:38pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is this about Karate for Jesus?

Or are you suggesting that we use martial arts to impose our personal morality upon others?

Or perhaps getting troubled teenagers from broken homes involved in our dojos?

I can't really tell, as your posts are rather convoluted.
    Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
    Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

Posted On:
    12/03/2006 2:11pm

Style: Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubble
    this thread makes no sense to me... we need pix of hot TKD chicks
    I second!
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast