Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/02/2006 11:33pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

konigun ninjutsu question

I can see that this topic comes up every so often and I apologise for hauling it out again. With that out of the way allow me to get on the crux of my post;

It is a very, very hard thing to do to question everyting you once believed in. I have read several threads on this board and others that have devolved into mud-slinging regarding the style I have put blood, sweat, and tears and many years into. I have defended my style and my instructors more than once with honor and humility to the best of my ability.

Now I see a post where one of the most respected of our black sashes has walked away after 17 years. A man who I only had the pleasure of meeting a few times but always impressed me as something of a ideal that I could look up to and aspire to. Now it is as though that is the final straw (or perhaps telephone pole) that has made me cross the line into open questioning. If anybody has any offlist way to contact Master Tracy Stephens so I can talk this over with someone I know and respect I will be eternally grateful. Failing that, I am asking for someone to contact me and discuss this rationally. I have no desire to get involved in any kind of flame war with anyone and will refuse to do so. Rather I am asking for guidance and truth

I saw something earlier regarding some kind of lawsuit and before anyone asks; No I am in no way (to my knowledge) involved in that and have not in fact had anything except for sporadic contact with anyone in my style for over two years, small matter of a war in the middle east you know?

Agai I humbly request truth and respect

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    12/03/2006 12:04am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OPEN SEASON BEGINS

Calling OMEGA and his flamethrower

Posted On:
    12/03/2006 12:17am

Style: Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    riftwalker are you familiar with ashida kim? and if so what is your opinion of him?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/03/2006 12:18am

Style: S.H.I.T. MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1. You are a ninja

2. Noob

3. Youre a ninja

4. I have no idea what the point of your thread is but I am drunk and it has taken me quite some time to fix this post so it looks lke I am soper.

Posted On:
    12/03/2006 1:11am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dave Humm: I have humbly asked that this not devolve into any kind of flame war, I am not defending konigun, simply asking for information to decide for myself

Hooded monk: I have heard the name in passing and read it referenced to, but other than that I know nothing of the man. I take it based on the context of the statements I have read earlier that he is not well thought of but then I may be mistaken

sasquatch989: The purpose of my post is to try to distill 50+ pages of flame wars and personal attacks against my style into the facts that can be proven. I am not wanting to get into any flame war with any forum trolls nor am I looking to defend anyone or anything. I am simply seeking the truth so I can quiet the small voices in the back of my mind one way or another that say that my style may be a dangerous fraud. I seek only the truth
    Last edited by Riftwalker; 12/03/2006 1:28am at . Reason: edited for typos

He'll flip ya!

Posted On:
    12/03/2006 1:24am

supporting member
     Style: Not.....working

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well Riftwalker. What would happen if that nagging murmur in your head turns into a scream?

I hope your not looking for a single member here that you hope who will validate your style?

Because anyone like that here is probably in the same prediccament as you.Not listening to that voice that is.

Maybe it's best you take a class in a radical new style.I think that would be better than listening to strangers advice.

Posted On:
    12/03/2006 1:55am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ninjitsu in a nutshell:

It doesn't exist.

Analogy of all modern "ninjitsu"

"I hold the lineage to the Knight's Templar fighting system. There's no documentary proof becuase they didn't write it down. That's also why no medeival millitary historians can validate my claim. If you can't proove that I'm lying/deceptive/delusional then by default it's all true."

Posted On:
    12/03/2006 1:56am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now go and do some BJJ and stop worrying about silly comic book ninja nonsense.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    12/03/2006 3:33am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They sue people for making fun of them on the internet....LOL

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    12/03/2006 4:38am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Riftwalker:

Run . . . do not walk . . . run to NewbieTown to ask such questions.

Otherwise. . . .

Summons Staff to bring a bowl to wash his hands in. . . .

--J.D.
Page 1 of 11 1 2345 ... LastLast