Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's good info

Posted On:
    9/05/2008 5:26pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has this been MABS'd? That seems appropriate.

Posted On:
    9/08/2008 12:28am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: muay thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This convict is a joke - it has been said that he has gone to train with Brandon Vera and LLoyd Irvin - Reshad Woods, Timothy Woods or whatever alias he has now is a cocky MF who thinks he can be the next word champion in the UFC - Idiot the UFC does not allow convicted felons to fight - specially for a serios crime as this dude has committed. Why woudl Brandon Vera even associated with someone like this dude and damn this dude is under Lloys wing? WTF?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2008 10:17pm

Style: K-1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lloyd will do anything for a buck.

Posted On:
    9/22/2008 4:21pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hahaha reshad woods is a convict. how funny haha, i dont care that he is..he was respectful and atleast i know but doesnt mean I should be afraid of him. But yea I honestly took muay thai for 3months here and I felt like I barely learn anything. I taught myself more than the instructors really taught me.. they are very knowledgable yes, but not the greatest instructors. Master danny's brother i felt was better instructor than him. I forgot his brother's name but I respected him more than Master danny. Reshad woods actually was a decent trainer at the time. It was hard for me to get better becuase they had nothing plan out. Overall I felt like for muay thai it wasn't worth my money, especially since I'm a college student that is already broke. But yes I was going to do BJJ but that extra 25$ i just couldnt afford

anyways reason why I'm posting is I was looking for any recommdantions to any other decent muay thai gyms in ther northern virginia. I want to go to llyod its too far. Basically I'm looking around chantilly,herndon,sterling,fairfax, or even maybe falls church area. Any advice will apperciate it

I tried gracie va for muay thai, it was okay not much of a workout but good techniques but can't go there because of time conflict

Posted On:
    9/27/2008 11:32am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dinnerpig
    Wow. That's scary. I trained with that guy! Nice to know that I didnt even know his real name.
    i know! i trained bjj with him at osma. i thought we were friends but i didn"t know his real name until today..

Posted On:
    9/27/2008 11:35am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by the873663
    This convict is a joke - it has been said that he has gone to train with Brandon Vera and LLoyd Irvin - Reshad Woods, Timothy Woods or whatever alias he has now is a cocky MF who thinks he can be the next word champion in the UFC - Idiot the UFC does not allow convicted felons to fight - specially for a serios crime as this dude has committed. Why woudl Brandon Vera even associated with someone like this dude and damn this dude is under Lloys wing? WTF?
    Reshad told me he could beat Fedor...

Posted On:
    9/27/2008 7:29pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i still like reshad....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/22/2009 1:47pm

Style: muay thai + sanshou + box

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Used to train at One Spirit and Danny's other gym till I left the east coast at the beginning of 2006.
    Danny was always cool to me and helped me out a lot, so it's a shame to hear about the assault.
    Sparred Reshad/Tim once or twice. Nice guy with good skills. At the time he was crossing over from American kickboxing. Had nasty leg kicks but didn't like to be countered with punches.

If Sterling/Dulles isn't too far, better to go see Matt Nielsen at Synergy MMA http://www.synergy-mma.com/ Matt used to run the OSMA program with Brooks Miller till 06. He goes back to Thailand to train yearly. Tony Passos runs their BJJ program (another one who used to be at OSMA) and was always cool to me.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast