Page 2 of 2 First 12

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe a trip to Trollshido with this garbage?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DSL
    Maybe a trip to Trollshido with this garbage?
    Sounds like a good idea to me.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JoonRhee
    I am not a sissy. Take a look at my references:

Here's what I have done:
    -Teach violin (www.junerhee.com)
    -Play hockey for MIT (www.collegehockeystats.net/0304/rosters/mitw)
    -Write papers about extraction of cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors (www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/abstract/89010508/ABSTRACT?CRETRY=1&SRETRY=0)
    -Attend Harvard Law and have an internship at McDermott, Will & Emery (careers.mwe.com/index.cfm/fa/school.summer_quote/SummerAssociateTestimonials.cfm)
    -I'm also working on my PhD from York University (http://www.yorku.ca/ycar/Membership/...ssociates.html)
    -Back in my younger days, I even defied the UN. (https://edit.britannica.com/getEditableToc?tocId=35032)

Oh, and I do a little tkd on the side.

Please don't trash my name or I will release some more anti-communists! Guess who taught me martial arts to begin with? Would you dare speak evil against the anti-communists? If I didn't release them, the US would all be speaking Russian by now. Where's the gratitude?

By the way, I know I look young and girlish. I'm Korean. We all look that way. Why do you think I started learning tkd? I use it all the time against jealous violin players. They all think I'm a young child prodigy and try to injure me after practice. Harvard, MIT and York get really expensive so a teach a few people in my spare time. Is that such a bad thing? Please don't trash me.

Woohoo! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Looking at this from another point of view... I've seen many 16-17 year old fighters from Thailand that would demolish me. I've met a 15 year old BJJ kid who'd tear my arms off and wipe his ass with my hand. Yes, I'm a *****. But I also recognise that it's very possible for someone that age to put a beatdown on most folk.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slamurai
    Woohoo! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Looking at this from another point of view... I've seen many 16-17 year old fighters from Thailand that would demolish me. I've met a 15 year old BJJ kid who'd tear my arms off and wipe his ass with my hand. Yes, I'm a *****. But I also recognise that it's very possible for someone that age to put a beatdown on most folk.
    That's true, but 9 times out of ten most of it's made up ****, and they think they are good, but are not good at time. I'm pretty sure a good many 16-17 year old Thailand fighters could beat me in a match.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Though any 17 year old kid who thinks of himself as a master has been probably drinking too much cool-aid.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Though any 17 year old kid who thinks of himself as a master has been probably drinking too much cool-aid.
    That's true or they practiced heavily in their's mother's womb.

Are you sure it's just Kool Aid and not Kool Aid spiked with something else.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know a school where there is a 8 yr old 3rd dan......

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sempaiman
    I know a school where there is a 8 yr old 3rd dan......
    He must know teh deadly techniques to be at that level.

Page 2 of 2 First 12