Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/30/2006 3:51pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: vietnamese

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

McDojo: June (Jhoon) Rhee

Back in August 06: After watching the latest Jet Li movie, I was approached by a pimpled, 16-18 yr old kid who looked like he just reached puberty. The kid introduced himself as Master blah blah and proceeded to hand me a June Rhee brochure. Give me a break...Master? What happened to the old days of going up a mountain with a white Gi and coming down the mountain in a dirty brown (black) Gi? It takes years to become a master, and June Rhee is telling me that this pimpled 16...okay 17 year old is a master? Please. It's a shame when these kids are put into real life situation and can't bring themselves out of it.

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    11/30/2006 3:54pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well since June Rhee is a music instructor maybe this is possible:

http://junerhee.com/

Without links and names your post is completely useless, and the underlining of the entire post emphasises the problems you are going to face over the next few posts.
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    11/30/2006 3:57pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just a word of advice: If you post in Newbietown when you're starting out, what's about to happen to you won't happen to you anymore. Too late this time, though.

KageKaze will be along shortly to instruct you as to how, when, and why you should off yourself.

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    11/30/2006 4:01pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by leetn
    What happened to the old days of going up a mountain with a white Gi and coming down the mountain in a dirty brown (black) Gi?

What happened was people had shitty hygiene. It's still a problem today.

WASH YOUR GODDAMN GI YOU SAVAGES!
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    11/30/2006 4:04pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL at the notion that people used to be declared masters when they'd practiced long and hard enough to turn their unwashed gis brown or black. What would that take, practicing fighting outdoors? Two weeks to a month?

i keep tryin to spar, but nothin happens!

Posted On:
    11/30/2006 4:14pm

supporting member
     Style: karate / bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    really depends on soil conditions.

Posted On:
    11/30/2006 4:40pm

Style: Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Gwinn
    LOL at the notion that people used to be declared masters when they'd practiced long and hard enough to turn their unwashed gis brown or black. What would that take, practicing fighting outdoors? Two weeks to a month?
    I have been out hunting for a week before and acheived master level of hygene!

Posted On:
    11/30/2006 4:40pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: vietnamese

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Askari
    Well since June Rhee is a music instructor maybe this is possible:

http://junerhee.com/

Without links and names your post is completely useless, and the underlining of the entire post emphasises the problems you are going to face over the next few posts.
    Yo Askari..."June" was a word play to suggest that Jhoon Rhee is a sissy sales oriented organization....Great replies!!! way 2 welcome the newbie!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/30/2006 4:42pm

Style: musabetsu kakuto & booj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    go back where you are protected... learn how to post too... bold and underlined is so not cool... and everyone already knows jhoon rhee and his american tkd sucks

Posted On:
    1/07/2008 10:55pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Chi Tea

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not a sissy. Take a look at my references:

Here's what I have done:
    -Teach violin (www.junerhee.com)
    -Play hockey for MIT (www.collegehockeystats.net/0304/rosters/mitw)
    -Write papers about extraction of cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors (www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/abstract/89010508/ABSTRACT?CRETRY=1&SRETRY=0)
    -Attend Harvard Law and have an internship at McDermott, Will & Emery (careers.mwe.com/index.cfm/fa/school.summer_quote/SummerAssociateTestimonials.cfm)
    -I'm also working on my PhD from York University (http://www.yorku.ca/ycar/Membership/...ssociates.html)
    -Back in my younger days, I even defied the UN. (https://edit.britannica.com/getEditableToc?tocId=35032)

Oh, and I do a little tkd on the side.

Please don't trash my name or I will release some more anti-communists! Guess who taught me martial arts to begin with? Would you dare speak evil against the anti-communists? If I didn't release them, the US would all be speaking Russian by now. Where's the gratitude?

By the way, I know I look young and girlish. I'm Korean. We all look that way. Why do you think I started learning tkd? I use it all the time against jealous violin players. They all think I'm a young child prodigy and try to injure me after practice. Harvard, MIT and York get really expensive so a teach a few people in my spare time. Is that such a bad thing? Please don't trash me.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast