Actual Photo

Posted On:
    12/04/2006 3:33am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

just cause

I posted a somewhat unbiased review . But I can only go by Dr Tzun Tzu's description and the pictures he provided . If I was to subject myself to _ing _un I would problably end up at a place like Dr Tzun Tzu's .

Becouse considering your choices ... * shrugs *

it is like trying to find an actual Hapkido joint that spars hard and uses good training methods ... except you can actually find Hapkido places like that .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/04/2006 2:01pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: ving tsun spm iron palm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so i was in twon on a business trip and decisded to check out the local cma sceene and happend upon this school.i went in for a trial class but the insturctor rold me to come back for the normal clsas sincd it was early in the day.

so i come back for the nromal class but becausz it was a long tmeetng ansd i had to hurry out to the school i needed to us the bathroom.the instructor ahowed me where it was and i went about my business,and started whistling as i tend to do.as i finished up i tapped my left foot 3x (nervous habit / ocd) and next thing i know i was getting a blowjob.i was shocked, not because it was getting blown but at the awsome quality from an instructor who initially identified as dstraight. it was not the best id ever had but ive definitaley hasd worse.

equipment 4 - the bathroom was pretty small but very clean.it looked like someone was working on the drywall

gym size 4 - again bathroom was small

instructor:student ratio 4 - the instructor hads to leave partway through and sents in a guy with a topknot to finish me off

atmosphere/attitude 8 - i was impressfad with the quality of the blowjob

aliveness/striking/grappling/weapons 1 - the axctuakl class suckd as far as ebmas and wt goed they have it all wrong

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/04/2006 2:13pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: ving tsun spm iron palm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey i actually trained at this tschool byt my posts arent; showing up?

It's pretty beat up, but it is a complete copy....

Posted On:
    12/04/2006 6:00pm

supporting member
     Style: EBMAS WT/ Latosa Concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First off, **** You for Posting a Nazi Medal on my review!!

Second, about the single still picture of me elbowing someones spine. I origional posted that here in regards to a thread where I discribed something I did to a walk in off the street to my old school I ran in Eureka. I did it, at regualr speed, he didn't believe it but his friends who were watching told him it really happened. It is a still picture, it shows nothing you can judge about speed or power.

The front foot in that photo was the back foot before the shoot. As the front foot moved back so did the entire torso. I could have pushed him down with both hands or just the one. The elbow is easy to aim as my other hand is a reference point. His forward energy is redirected toward the ground.

My left hand is on the top of his head but can travel around his ear under his chin to be a neck crank. It looks just like a vine disarm.

I can step back again with the front foot if needed. It has the same effect as a sprawl.

Thanks for an honest approach at voteing Backfistmonkey. The rest of these guys are just jealous chumps......

"If anything is gained from this, it should be you both wanting to get better so you can make up for how crappy you are now." KidSpatula about the Sirc vs DTT Gong Sau Event
    Until the Bulltube is fixed:
    DTT vs Sirc

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    12/04/2006 6:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr._Tzun_Tzu
    First off, **** You for Posting a Nazi Medal on my review!!

Second, about the single still picture of me elbowing someones spine. I origional posted that here in regards to a thread where I discribed something I did to a walk in off the street to my old school I ran in Eureka. I did it, at regualr speed, he didn't believe it but his friends who were watching told him it really happened. It is a still picture, it shows nothing you can judge about speed or power.

The front foot in that photo was the back foot before the shoot. As the front foot moved back so did the entire torso. I could have pushed him down with both hands or just the one. The elbow is easy to aim as my other hand is a reference point. His forward energy is redirected toward the ground.

My left hand is on the top of his head but can travel around his ear under his chin to be a neck crank. It looks just like a vine disarm.

I can step back again with the front foot if needed. It has the same effect as a sprawl.

Thanks for an honest approach at voteing Backfistmonkey. The rest of these guys are just jealous chumps......
    The only thing that works just like a sprawl ... is of course ... the sprawl . A good shoot can not be stopped by simply backing up , one leg at a time . A shoot is nonstop till it is done . If you force them low they just get the closest exposed ankle and keep coming forward and take you down to the side .

The key to the sprawl isn't just the legs ... it's getting your HIPS ( center of gravity ) the **** away from the shooter , then when done properly as a bonus your legs are out of reach and you're in a position to THEN strike , grapple , or disengage .
    In this picture you are in a perfect position to get dumped on your ass after you elbow your training partner in the back . In real life what you are doing is not going to stop the forward drive or stop him from wrapping up your legs .

I am not trying to talk **** or act like I know everything . I am only talking from my own experience which while limited ( as far as good live quality instruction ) has been focusing alot recently on single and double legs takedowns .

You need to get alot of good live training with some wrestlers . The concepts you describe simply will not work , atleast from my expirences .

Honestly ,
    BackFistMonkey

P.S.

I would have rated your grappling instruction lower if it was possible . Simply based on what I have seen and heard from Dr._Tzun_Tzu
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 12/04/2006 6:47pm at .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    12/05/2006 2:36am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A small detail: What do you mean by "Contact if interesting in being interviewed for membership"
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    12/05/2006 4:44pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "It rubs the lotion on its skin."
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Posted On:
    12/05/2006 4:45pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The "interview" is just him asking if you'll help move this heavy couch into his van.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Posted On:
    12/05/2006 4:49pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It actually works really well, since most girls think Dr. Tzun Tzu is retarded anyway.

It's pretty beat up, but it is a complete copy....

Posted On:
    12/09/2006 4:36am

supporting member
     Style: EBMAS WT/ Latosa Concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    A small detail: What do you mean by "Contact if interesting in being interviewed for membership"
    Since its my house, I meet intersted students/training partners someplace else the first time, like a resturant, and see what they are looking for (and see if they are crazy or not). I don't actually advertise and most referals have come from the EBMAS.net site. Everyone has to Join EBMAS eventually so we have a record of who's training, so that is the "membership" I am refering to.

and Cullion, Top Knots are actually a Chinese custom. I wear it because it keeps my hair
    out of the way and helps hold my helmet on at work.

terracotta solider, ancient China

all though Samurai Jack kicks ass too:

edit:Post spacing and rearranged some of my ratings. After looking at how other people
    seem only capable ofgiving their own gyms 8 or higher, mostly 9 and 10's, I wanted to
    distance myself from that kind of bloated blind ignorance. But then again, maybe most
    people are training at a Top Team level facility.

Edit:still trying to get postspacing correct. Boyds North/South Ass sucking screws up my edit window too.

The King is Dead, long live Leung Ting
    Last edited by Dr._Tzun_Tzu; 12/13/2006 3:34pm at . Reason: spelling and spacing

"If anything is gained from this, it should be you both wanting to get better so you can make up for how crappy you are now." KidSpatula about the Sirc vs DTT Gong Sau Event
    Until the Bulltube is fixed:
    DTT vs Sirc

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 89 LastLast