Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    12/01/2006 1:58pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah, crap like that is why your school should get all 1's.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    12/01/2006 2:06pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/01/2006 2:09pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyd
    Congratulations. Boyd has pulled out the "A Picture is worth a 1000 words" Card out.

For Boyd to post and not have the written word in it says something.

and it's not good...

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/01/2006 2:10pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He Dr Suntzu,

If you win the new BJJ Gi, would that give you incentive to join a real BJJ/MMA school?

Posted On:
    12/01/2006 3:10pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since I can't rate grappling any lower I'll just have to knock points off somewhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wastrel
    I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    12/01/2006 4:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

It's pretty beat up, but it is a complete copy....

Posted On:
    12/01/2006 8:07pm

supporting member
     Style: EBMAS WT/ Latosa Concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Boyd, your a North/South ass sucking piece of **** for posting wide and fucking up the
    spacing of my Gym Review. especially since you obviously don't train yourself since you
    didn't review your Gym. Worthless waste of bandwith.

Anthony, I will win, and I will wear it proudly. Coarse I think I am getting laid off next week,
    so I will have to start with a Good Judo Club (cheap) and work my way up to the "real"
    judo, BJJ. If I win does it come with a Black belt or do I have to buy that
    seperately......:qgaraduat I said I would take BJJ and I meant it.

Ya, no one ever tackles at the waist, ever. Don't worry about it. And it is also impossible to
    push someone any lower if they are going for a single or double leg takedown.
    Impossible!! So it is fine if your school doesn't think it exists. Throw it in with those pesky
    neck cranks that don't have any effect either.....and I was just trying to get an underhook in and his head got in the way of my elbow:icon_clow
    Last edited by Dr._Tzun_Tzu; 12/01/2006 9:15pm at .

"If anything is gained from this, it should be you both wanting to get better so you can make up for how crappy you are now." KidSpatula about the Sirc vs DTT Gong Sau Event
    Until the Bulltube is fixed:
    DTT vs Sirc

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    12/01/2006 8:23pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr._Tzun_Tzu
    Ya, no one ever tackles at the waist, ever. Don't worry about it. And it is also impossible to
    push someone any lower if they are going for a single or double leg takedown.
    Impossible!! So it is fine if your school doesn't think it exists. Throw it in with those pesky
    neck cranks that don't have any effect either.....
    For god's sake man, are you being deliberately obtuse, or do you have some kind of brain disease? What, pray tell, would be the best way of pushing someone lower as they try to shoot (leaving aside for a moment the truly herculean degree of incompetence they may or may not display)?
    a) Push with one hand on the back of their head
    b) Somehow, with some crazy unheard-of movement, put almost all your bodyweight on them while removing your legs from their reach

It's a hard one, I admit, but see if you can puzzle it through.

It's pretty beat up, but it is a complete copy....

Posted On:
    12/01/2006 9:13pm

supporting member
     Style: EBMAS WT/ Latosa Concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Disreguarding the fact that it is simply a still photo image, I have allready pushed said
    drunken idiot Rugby player down with a hand and put one leg back. Why praytell would I
    sacrifice my balance and sprawl tieing up my arms into underhooks and commite myself to
    the ground/grapple game when I still have an open shot at the neck? But you are correct
    sir, if he isn't driven under me by this motion my next move is a sprawl. But you see, in this
    instance the movement shown earlier on the Grappling horse dummy was effictive enough,
    due to the powerful striking forces developed on the dummy, that drunken idiot who tackled
    was shoved low enough that a sprawl was not needed. My left hand is also
    begining a neck crank, which I would do instead of the nice and friendly sporting underhook.

Can you as a grappling Nut ridder (or North/Souther from now on)comprehend that there
    can be a few more things tried before the sprawl?

and people please hit return since some asshole newbee posted wide and fucked up the
    readability of my Gym Review.

"If anything is gained from this, it should be you both wanting to get better so you can make up for how crappy you are now." KidSpatula about the Sirc vs DTT Gong Sau Event
    Until the Bulltube is fixed:
    DTT vs Sirc

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    12/01/2006 9:20pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    moved to proper thread
    Last edited by JohnnyCache; 12/01/2006 9:22pm at .
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast