Administrator

Posted On:
    11/30/2006 1:48pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

American Top Team - Coconut Creek Florida

The American Top Team is one of the largest and most active Mixed Martial Arts (“MMA”) teams in the world. The team has over 1,000 members, more than thirty of whom compete professionally in MMA, boxing, grappling, and muay thai events all over the world such as The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Pride, and K-1.

ATT features expert instruction in Brazilian jiu-jitsu, boxing, wrestling, muay thai, judo, capoeira, and kids mma to produce well rounded competitors competent in all disciplines of Mixed Martial Arts.

American Top Team has rapidly developed a reputation of success and has consistently produced many champions on an individual and team basis. This success is the direct result of the dedication, hard work, and discipline of our students and competitors combined with the highest level of instruction. American Top Team has assembled a team of 20 Black Belts and both Olympic and World Champions in their respective arts all training together with one goal in mind: helping you become the best you can be!

The team currently has twelve training centers with plans for expansion. The headquarter facility is our new state of the art twenty thousand (20,000) square feet training facility conveniently located between West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale in Coconut Creek. The facility itself hosts a wide array of amenities to help ensure you are training in a safe, clean, fun environment in addition to our World Class instruction.The training centers offer classes for children and adults in a wide variety of martial arts and fitness programs, all catered and designed with your specific needs and goals in mind. The classes are available for students at all levels, beginner through professional.

The training centers offer classes for children and adults in a wide variety of martial arts and fitness programs, all catered and designed with your specific needs and goals in mind. The classes are available for students at all levels, beginner through professional.

It seems I'm getting **** for why I picked 10's across the board, I will endeavor to explain.

Aliveness:
    10: Regular (monthly or less) skill testing via full contact, full range fighting, minimum safety equipment.

ATT has fighters in PRIDE, UFC, KOTC, AFC, and the list goes on. The height of your training is your decision.

Instructor/Student Ratio
    10: Highly personal attention from top instructors.

For group classes, there are a minimum of 2 BJJ Blackbelts, training students.

Equipment:
    10: Superior equipment (full ring/cage, etc)

A cage, 2 boxing rings, and so much mat space, it's crazy.

Gym Size:
    10: 10,000 sq ft.

ATT in CC is over 20,000 Sq Ft.

Atmosphere/Attitude
    8-10: Open, supportive but challenging, bizarro hippy ass-beating love fest.

I have hugged and smiled more at this gym than any other. Yes it's a hippy love fest, and we're damn proud of it, or we'll kick your ass. :)

Striking Instruction
    10: Superior excellence including A-level competitors/instructors

Former Olympic Boxers good enough for you?

Grappling Instruction
    10: Superior excellence including A-level competitors/instructors

Do I really need to explain this? Ricardo Liborio, a living legend can be seen teaching children's and adults classes regularly. The amount of talent at ATT is staggerring.
    Last edited by Pandinha; 12/01/2006 3:40am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/14/2007 7:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LEFT OUT THE GREAT TOLEQUE

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/04/2007 3:49pm

Style: American Top Team BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ATT baby !

Posted On:
    6/13/2007 8:28pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ATT has multiple locations so check out the ste for the school closest to you.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    6/13/2007 8:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy **** ... the 125 $ list price ... that is per month , in dollars , and not a joke , correct ?

The tables are all whacked out and I can't read that column .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    6/13/2007 10:08pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know what, I looked at those ratings and recalled gaving a certain TKD nutrider a flaming for giving all 10s for his shitty backwater school, with it's unknown instructor who "never competed but would have been world champion if he did". I can't remember his handle, but:

YOU LOOKING AT THIS YOU FUCKING MORON? THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED FOR PERFECT 10s!

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/06/2007 12:29pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    ATT baby !
    You're a homo, don't you ever ask to spar with me while I"m training to kick Rudy's ass ever again!!! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/15/2007 6:10pm

Style: American Top Team BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonillo
    You're a homo, don't you ever ask to spar with me while I"m training to kick Rudy's ass ever again!!! :)
    It's ok ... there's always Josh. :wave:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2007 12:35pm

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I met Ricardo Liborio last weekend. He is a class act and an excellent instructor. ATT is a very professional school with a wonderful family atmosphere.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    10/08/2007 12:41pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ATT helped Anthony lose his breasts .

What more could you possibly ask for out of a gym ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast